Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 247. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 250
What is more profiable to mine nowadays? Monero or Boolberry?

None are profitable is you pay electricity more than $0.05/kWh.
(I'm not selling the BBR).  

+1 Its not important what you will mine. important is when you will sell.

That's not true. If you're mining at a loss then you'll get more coins if you stop mining and buy coins at an exchange instead.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500

(I'm not selling the BBR).  

+1 Its not important what you will mine. important is when you will sell.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511

Depends on your hardware.

My basement rigs are 4x 750ti + an i7-4770 CPU (plus or minus a bit depending on the rig).  Stock clocks.  I mine BBR on the GPUs and XMR on the CPUs.

Each rig is profitable if I were to sell all of the coins I produce (I'm not selling the BBR).  My USD profit would be a whopping $0.38 / rig / day.

Riches abound!  grin.  (Now, when you count that each rig cost almost $1500, you might note that this is a terrible waste of capital and time.  But that wasn't really what the OP asked.)

OP, benchmark your system and figure out the right thing to do on the CPU and GPU independently.  I suggest starting by looking at the way I do it, with XMR-CPU + BBR-GPU, but whether BBR or XMR is better on the GPU depends on your hardware.

I've turned off my AMD cards, because they're a loss vs. the power cost.
Activity: 434

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
next vote will be for logo. this will be fun

I love the BBR logo as it is.  Changing it is the worst idea since invading Russia in the winter!

*inb4 not this shit again.gif*

Logo is awesome, no changes there.

However, there is a major announcement coming on Saturday. You will want to be following this thread that day. Just a heads up.

I wish people would stop making announcements of announcements.

I wish people would warn me before they make announcement announcements.  Some sort of pre-announcement announcement announcement would be nice.

I'll try to do better Wink

How about a post-announcement about my pre-announcement of the delayed-announcement?  Smiley

Bitcoin drama stole the day today.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I love the BBR logo as it is.  Changing it is the worst idea since invading Russia in the winter!

However, there is a major announcement coming on Saturday. You will want to be following this thread that day. Just a heads up.

I wish people would warn me before they make announcement announcements.  Some sort of pre-announcement announcement announcement would be nice.
Activity: 538

Well, he hasn't mentioned on which Saturday.  Cheesy
Activity: 470

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Jon and Zoidberg

By the powers vested in me by the Troll Council, I hereby record announce the time as 10:34PM PST on Sunday in the US.

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Hey guys come on, I mean really so many posts about time and  deadline. I didn't see CZ post anything promising anything. Someone else mentioned Saturday. All I can say is CZ is the mailman, your not sure exactly

when he will deliver, you just know he will. So come on guys don't complain just wait with a sense of anticipation. Take the opportunity to buy some cheap BBR while you can. And to CZ and everybody else that is

working with him a big THANK YOU

Jon  Cheesy
+10
I use my last Shatoshies to buy BBR instead of selling for $ at 3xx prices.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Anybody here having issues with http://cncoin.farm/

I keep getting disconnects every 2-3 minutes or so.
legendary
One could claim that the first time zone with a substantial user base is the one to use so that nobody misses the deadline.
If we don't know where the person making the self-imposed deadline is, the most reasonable interpretation is to give them the benefit of the doubt for as long as possible, which entails assuming they are on the last place on earth where the deadline has not passed, IE the West Coast.

So no one in Alaska or Hawaii uses crypto?

Alaska too cold for ICEBREAKER, and Hawaii passed law forbidding him to wear Speedos.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
One could claim that the first time zone with a substantial user base is the one to use so that nobody misses the deadline.
If we don't know where the person making the self-imposed deadline is, the most reasonable interpretation is to give them the benefit of the doubt for as long as possible, which entails assuming they are on the last place on earth where the deadline has not passed, IE the West Coast.

So no one in Alaska or Hawaii uses crypto?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Hey guys come on, I mean really so many posts about time and  deadline. I didn't see CZ post anything promising anything. Someone else mentioned Saturday. All I can say is CZ is the mailman, your not sure exactly

when he will deliver, you just know he will. So come on guys don't complain just wait with a sense of anticipation. Take the opportunity to buy some cheap BBR while you can. And to CZ and everybody else that is

working with him a big THANK YOU

Jon  Cheesy
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Hello guys!
Have a problem with bbr-win-x64-v0.3.0.41(abcdeab)-installer.exe.
It cant create new wallet after install the program.

Filed to genetrate wallet: failed to save file.... *.bbr.keys
in any folder..
What can i do?
Pls help!
Also, can i mine bbr directly to exchange (from pool)? How i can do these?
Thanks!
Huh

Hi SectorZero!

Can you send me log files? (located in the same folder as exacutable)
Are you sure that u use allowed file name symbols and have write privileges?

Zoidberg

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

Lending weight to this standard is the fact that so many significant internet people and companies (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, etc.) are based there.

Expecting someone in a crunch facing a deadline to game out their promise with parsing timezones is ridiculous.

Most people don't even think about picky stuff like that. 

The best way to look at it is to account for the last place where it is possible that the deadline has not passed.  Wait for the deadline to have passed everywhere before you start claiming it's been missed.  Is that really so difficult? 

Or are you just looking too hard to find reasons to attack CZ?

You are funny.  Attack CZ?  I said .....................

"Which means what?  Not a thing.  Because deadlines don't mean there literally meaning just as soon no longer does.  That the "deadline" wasn't met means nothing no matter what time zone you are in.  Just as long as there was communication which there was."

Anything else was just playing with you.  You think having a the minority of people within the deadline time frame and the majority of people past the deadline is the most reasonable interpretation.  I guess it makes sense from the perspective of the deadline but may I suggest that the perspective of the majority of the people is more meaningful.

Again people asked what's up and CZ quickly responded.  We understand nothing runs as smoothly as we want.  Nobody asked or complained after that. 

Yes I'm active in XMR but I also own BBR.  I have never said a negative thing, even before I held BBR. 

legendary
Hello guys!

in any folder..
What can i do?
Pls help!
Thanks!
Huh

you need to ask CZ for the wallet.
Where i can find him?

Ask smurferIQ43 where he is - smurfer is his butler
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Hello guys!

in any folder..
What can i do?
Pls help!
Thanks!
Huh

Where i can find him?
Activity: 732
Hello guys!

in any folder..
What can i do?
Pls help!
Thanks!
Huh

Jump to: