Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 246. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 500
CZ, could you give us a statement what exactly happened? Is windjc still involved with the marketing?
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
12 BTC buy support and no news. Perfect!
well it's not like that 200 BTC that disappeared was put up by a large number of ravenously hungry bbr buyers  Roll Eyes

i don't like when individuals throw around so much money.. it goes as quickly as it comes and without much apparent reason.

glad you stuck with your guns c_z, keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Hats off to you CZ, It's good to see someone choose honour and integrity above money.  Your actions will go along way to ensuring the long term success of BBR.

Thank You  Jon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Funding crypto projects seems to be a major issue even among well established currencies.

For all the flack(trolling?) that I've seen BBR take over the so called "tax"(even though it's optional) I'm surprised to learn it's as little as $750 a month.

Hopefully you guys can figure out a good arrangement. I know we've had major issues with developer funding and it seems to be a widespread problem with every currency that didn't do an ICO, premine, instamine ect.

That a measly $750/month triggers the sensitivities of the priggish purity police just goes to show unreasonable is the XMR's devs' lofty yet self-defeating 'touch no money for it is of this world and therefore tainted' standard.

Satoshi is a Buddha, and can thus live on a diet of one sesame seed per block reward halving period, but the rest of us need to at the very least pay rent and eat.

If BBR needs to auction off a Bootstrap Block, my BTC are ready to assist the cause!
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Funding crypto projects seems to be a major issue even among well established currencies.

For all the flack(trolling?) that I've seen BBR take over the so called "tax"(even though it's optional) I'm surprised to learn it's as little as $750 a month.

Hopefully you guys can figure out a good arrangement. I know we've(edit: we being Bitmark) had major issues with developer funding and it seems to be a widespread problem with every currency that didn't do an ICO, premine, instamine ect.
Activity: 732
12 BTC buy support and no news. Perfect!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
(coded "like there is no tomorrow" (c) by fluffypony).

Let it go, if you want to be taken seriously.

I thought that was fairly lighthearted and not really intended as hostile. Maybe I read it wrong.

Anyway I praise crypto_zoidberg for demonstrating a lot of integrity in walking away from money that had (in his view) the wrong strings attached and into the unknown.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
(coded "like there is no tomorrow" (c) by fluffypony).

Let it go, if you want to be taken seriously.

How about some transparency on the development "team" and upcoming works? For all we know, you're a one-man show here. 

Thanks for the update, BTW. Where is the donation address?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dear friends!

I'm very sorry that made you wait a the "announcment".

First of all I want to say that I was very excited to see how the Boolberry (BBR) community resisted rebranding. I didn’t post anything about it, but I’m actually very impressed. I believe this process of community involvement made our brand stronger than ever. I want to say a big thank you for that!

During the last 6 months since Boolberry started, we have been working hard trying to make BBR usable and reliable, appealing and secure(coded "like there is no tomorrow" (c) by fluffypony). It’s been hard work with lots of fun and lots of stress, but  we survived tough times and we are strong. We now have a working unique stable crypto-currency, with a thriving and growing community.

According to current rate of BBR, 1% donation is as low as 750$ per month, it certainly does not look like a budget for an IT project (it’s not even enough for monthly survival of one person). All income was spent on project needs, shared with team, some part spent on bounties, on servers rent, etc.

Last week I spent many hours having discussions with a couple of investors, people who were ready to invest in a project where i’m involved as a core developer. We discussed different options, and you probably won’t be surprised to learn that investors are interested in profits first and foremost. There were various suggested options, including things that required radical changes or even launching a completely new project. Well, it certainly didn’t sound good for Boolberry’s potential future success.

We was tried during last days to workout some acceptable approach for fundrising, but i finally rejected it, due to my own understanding of it and my own standarts, so this is completely my responsibility.

We planed different announce, but now announce is just about it.
That means that we'll keep looking for some way to get funds, and i'll keep active developmet of the project.

Zoidberg

Ask BCX.  I think he would donate.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Hats off to crypto-zoidberg for transparency and no compromise.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Dear friends!

I'm very sorry that made you wait a the "announcment".

First of all I want to say that I was very excited to see how the Boolberry (BBR) community resisted rebranding. I didn’t post anything about it, but I’m actually very impressed. I believe this process of community involvement made our brand stronger than ever. I want to say a big thank you for that!

During the last 6 months since Boolberry started, we have been working hard trying to make BBR usable and reliable, appealing and secure(coded "like there is no tomorrow" (c) by fluffypony). It’s been hard work with lots of fun and lots of stress, but  we survived tough times and we are strong. We now have a working unique stable crypto-currency, with a thriving and growing community.

According to current rate of BBR, 1% donation is as low as 750$ per month, it certainly does not look like a budget for an IT project (it’s not even enough for monthly survival of one person). All income was spent on project needs, shared with team, some part spent on bounties, on servers rent, etc.

Last week I spent many hours having discussions with a couple of investors, people who were ready to invest in a project where i’m involved as a core developer. We discussed different options, and you probably won’t be surprised to learn that investors are interested in profits first and foremost. There were various suggested options, including things that required radical changes or even launching a completely new project. Well, it certainly didn’t sound good for Boolberry’s potential future success.

We was tried during last days to workout some acceptable approach for fundrising, but i finally rejected it, due to my own understanding of it and my own standarts, so this is completely my responsibility.

We planed different announce, but now announce is just about it.
That means that we'll keep looking for some way to get funds, and i'll keep active developmet of the project.

Zoidberg

Activity: 535
where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement? where's the announcement?
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
BBR > XMR imo Smiley
legendary
It's refreshing to see no one has asked about the announcement today.  People are finally developing patience and manners.

There was an announcement, it just wasn't public.   Wink
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
If you're mining at a loss then you'll get more coins if you stop mining and buy coins at an exchange instead.

One does not simply "buy coins at an exchange."

You have to get funds to the exchange first, which may cause your bank or local jackbootedthugs to have a cow.

You also have to trust the exchange does not get Goxxed, hacked, Weexed, seized, or otherwise compromised.

And if you "stop mining" the network is less secure, plus the difficulty is lowered for those who keep mining, making your coins less valuable.
Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?  Doesn't sound like you're very big on crypto-currencies.  Cheesy
Activity: 605
It's refreshing to see no one has asked about the announcement today.  People are finally developing patience and manners.

Seriously what's up with the announcement though...just sayin. Next time just announce and skip the pre-announcements (please) Cool
legendary
If you're mining at a loss then you'll get more coins if you stop mining and buy coins at an exchange instead.

One does not simply "buy coins at an exchange."

You have to get funds to the exchange first, which may cause your bank or local jackbootedthugs to have a cow.

You also have to trust the exchange does not get Goxxed, hacked, Weexed, seized, or otherwise compromised.

And if you "stop mining" the network is less secure, plus the difficulty is lowered for those who keep mining, making your coins less valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1638

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
lol "in real math" Cheesy
Jump to: