Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 245. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Anyone know how roughly many BBRs got dumped since the announcement? Polo doesn't show the complete history.

Kudos to Zoidberg for the decisions !

Around 50 000 BBR (or 30 BTC).. *roughly*.. that's some really quick counting on my part..

Thanks !! Maybe in the next few days we will come to know who these new hands are lol Cheap BBRs for them  Grin

Looks like mostly 2 or 3 big stash sellers and some who panic sold but might have bought back in.

Yeah, there were people on Poloniex panic selling when they saw that the total buys went down around 4 BTC from around 200 BTC yesterday I think.

this buy orders gone few hours before announce that there is no announce. may you understand who is placing theese orders. I am happy all dumped soon after the buy walls gone! 3 days delay with the news and no orders. no way!

yes maybe it will go up again but who knows the new starting price? not good time to buy boys! I saw much manipulation here and how some people know the news before us, before the community.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Whats the point of having a currency that has no worth?

Consider that the tough decision made by the fella you were supposed to have faith in, Dr. Zoidberg, asked himself that very same question. His answer was likely not to sell his BBR's, as he would likely think that the decision he made will cement and fortify the long-term 'worth' of his currency. By dumping now, you're making the very transparent statement that windbag and his group of totally-unknown-to-you pumpers would have had a much more long-term impact on the value of the currency than the developer himself. I think that's a strange statement to make, because it was Dr. Z who made this currency what it is and it will be Dr. Z who will continue to make it into what it will be.

If you disagree with that notion, then I have to draw the only conclusion that you were only in this for immediate short term gain. As that has placed you into a position where you are now selling it for less than you would have a few days ago, please make sure you let go of every last drop and enjoy your departure. I hope you reconsider, but the gravity of such a decision that was just made is something that has personally inspired me to go to the market and grab a loaf of bread's worth of this currency Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone know how roughly many BBRs got dumped since the announcement? Polo doesn't show the complete history.

Around 50 000 BBR (or 30 BTC).. *roughly*.. that's some really quick counting on my part..

Thanks !! Maybe in the next few days we will come to know who these new hands are lol Cheap BBRs for them  Grin

Looks like mostly 2 or 3 big stash sellers and some who panic sold but might have bought back in.

Yeah, there were people on Poloniex panic selling when they saw that the total buys went down around 4 BTC from around 200 BTC yesterday I think.

I was one of those sellers, right now is where a big decision for the coin had to be made, and ivory tower faction won out, and the realists of the coin left. I have to come around in a year when this coin is dead and remind you how you screwed up.  I hope you reverse course soon, I hate to see this coin die but it looks like that is where its headed.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Why would CZ agreement be necessary to conduct a pump? Windbag could do it alone with his own team of investors, no?

Outsiders can only do regular honest (IE risky) pumps.  You need the insider/dev for the kind of *scammy* surefire pump windjc intended.

BTW, has anyone ever seen jl777 and windjc in the same room, at the same time?

They sound like two infomercial hosts with this "Really?  How does it work? / I'm glad you asked!" routine, right down to the EARLY BIRD BONUS IF U ORDER NAO:

Why does the presale price on Bter keep edging up?
15% early bird bonus declining to 0% over 2 weeks. After that it wont change

But why is declining now, before the sale begins? The price has been edging up already.
the BTC price would only go up
the BTCD or NXT price could go down if the prices for them go up faster than the decay of the early bird bonus. The price is the moving average of the last 24 hours, so if you are having this data and do some probabilistic moving average predictions and optimize the purchase.

Then again maybe it is too much trouble to do unless you already have such signal processing algos implemented

James

And then windjc volunteers to help authorize expenditures? 

Some final details for SuperNET
Need to form a 7 member committee for authorizing expenditures

if you are interested in volunteering, please post in https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=5264.0

James

Volunteered.

What a nice guy!  So selfless and giving of his time... Such a shame he didn't stay to help CZ with search engine optimization.   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

Thanks !! Maybe in the next few days we will come to know who these new hands are lol Cheap BBRs for them  Grin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am afraid, that the idealists with their heads in the clouds have won the debate. Whats the point of having a currency that has no worth? For now I'm done with BBR, unless it reverses course some how.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
what was the disagreement about? what were the arguments? can you be a little more specific? it sounds super vague to most of us right now

windbag wanted CZ to agree to some scammy pump BS, but CZ said no.

Why would CZ agreement be necessary to conduct a pump? Windbag could do it alone with his own team of investors, no?
legendary
what was the disagreement about? what were the arguments? can you be a little more specific? it sounds super vague to most of us right now

windbag wanted CZ to agree to some scammy pump BS, but CZ said no.
Activity: 742

Activity: 556
BoolBerry is young. It need good developers more than marketing guys. I hold and keep buying
+1
BBR is a great project, keep going guys!
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
CZ, could you give us a statement what exactly happened? Is windjc still involved with the marketing?

windjc is disagree with my descision. He has his own reasonable arguments that i respect.
Due to this issues he steped back from marketing now, anyway i'm thankful for his help.

Zoidberg

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
BoolBerry is young. It need good developers more than marketing guys. I hold and keep buying
legendary
Activity: 1498
CZ, could you give us a statement what exactly happened? Is windjc still involved with the marketing?

windjc is disagree with my descision. He has his own reasonable arguments that i respect.
Due to this issues he steped back from marketing now, anyway i'm thankful for his help.

Zoidberg

Thank god windbag is gone.  He was a burden on BBR, not an asset.  SEO marketing?  Oh please, spare us that crap FFS.

At least he gave us some cheep berries, thanks to his rage dump!   Grin Grin Grin
Damn I missed some cheep berries...
Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Zoidberg

Great, I thought so. This explains removing of the walls and selling.

ps: I had him on ignore even before he joined BBR for obvious reasons. He hasn't done nothing visible, except dividing the community over the name change, some people are just pricks. I am glad he exit and took loses. Grin
legendary

Zoidberg

Thank god windbag is gone.  He was a burden on BBR, not an asset.  SEO marketing?  Oh please, spare us that crap FFS.

At least he gave us some cheep berries, thanks to his rage dump!   Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1498

Zoidberg

Is he the one dumping? Or maybe another whale?
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Zoidberg

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
holly shit!!! are you serious? 0.00023!?!?!? WTF Huh Angry
Jump to: