Pages:
Author

Topic: BCX.... ()==[:::::::::::::> << BATTLECOIN >> ︻╦╤─ - - Official thread - page 2. (Read 54413 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
I've not done anything. My pool's been down for months (More specifically down since the day i posted it here like i said).

Ahmed
What you posted is that you moved it, and that you intended to open it to the public, but that never happened.  You also posted that you targeted major hash as a "test".  None of which is particularly believable at this point!  What I see is you saw an opportunity and you took it, and most likely many lost plenty! In the process, BCX was killed!  "one of the most profitable sha coins around".  You're just another cryptocoin liar and opportunist!  There's clearly plenty of them!

Considering im a crypto dev myself. Good friends with the original dev of BCX. Who was originally going to buy BCX off Jack I doubt i'd do such a thing. You can think as you please.

Ahmed
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
I've not done anything. My pool's been down for months (More specifically down since the day i posted it here like i said).

Ahmed
What you posted is that you moved it, and that you intended to open it to the public, but that never happened.  You also posted that you targeted major hash as a "test".  None of which is particularly believable at this point!  What I see is you saw an opportunity and you took it, and most likely many lost plenty! In the process, BCX was killed!  "one of the most profitable sha coins around".  You're just another cryptocoin liar and opportunist!  There's clearly plenty of them!

Ahmed
Well, well, well!  It appears Cryptsy has pulled the plug on BCX.  Or more specifically, Ahmed Brody!  I really hate to see BCX go, but it's very clear Brody killed it!  Thanks very much for your kindness Ahmed, wonder how many people you were able to screw for the welfare of your pocket?

The hashrate is high since mining BCX is one of the most profitable sha coins around.

Ahmed
Well, as far as I can tell, there is still no pool available for BCX, but despite that, CoinWarz shows continued hash, though it's finally dropped to a mere 20TH/s, but the difficulty remains stuck at the same high 4.5 million.
Not long after I mentioned that lower hash rate it again jumped up to the 160TH/s neighborhood and I've now observed what appears very much a BCX pump and dump.  I've the suspicion the only individual benefiting from the new private pool is the owner, mining it like crazy, pumping the price, and then dumping as the hoi-polloi notice the price growth and decide they want a slice!  BCX has been turned into a scam coin -- a shame!  Sad  At least, it fully explains why he chose not to open the pool up to the public.  Wonder how many P&D cycles he can pull this for?
Well, as far as I can tell, there is still no pool available for BCX, but despite that, CoinWarz shows continued hash, though it's finally dropped to a mere 20TH/s, but the difficulty remains stuck at the same high 4.5 million.
The hashrate is high since mining BCX is one of the most profitable sha coins around.

Ahmed
Ah! OK, that explains the site issues!  Am really wondering what the story is on all that hash though, it's been in the 160 to 180THs range every day!
Yep. RE-Setting up the pool. Will re-release the site soon. Migrating to a different server

Ahmed
Five days later and the hash rate is still crazy high (162THs per Coinwarz).  Why?

you can reach mine @ multicoin.co. It's also a place where BCX can be mined and exchanged for BTC. (or kept if you set that in your settings)

Ahmed
I tried to register with multipool.co, but there's no response when I click ENTER and there's a data base error report if I click it a second time or if I try to login.  Looked for a support tab, form, or email address, but didn't find one.

As far as settings, don't know if they're accessible or working or not, can't get that far!
yea...
seems its forked
So, BCX remains borked?  We still need a dev to fix the coin?
forked != borked
read my post above.
a propper DNS seed and a new build would fix connectivity issues and hence reduce the risk for a split network.
you can add the nodes i've posted above and you should be fine. tough its unfortunate that there are only 2 public reachable BCX nodes that my client is aware of.
Thanks for the nodes, wallet is syncing.  Appears my old .conf file is now useless.  Do you think sites such as iSpace.co.uk could again be willing to take up this coin?  Unreliability of coin mining is bad news to a conscientious pool.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Now try. Firewall was blocked on 8715

Ahmed
legendary
/dev/null
you can reach mine @ multicoin.co. It's also a place where BCX can be mined and exchanged for BTC. (or kept if you set that in your settings)

Ahmed
cant add your pool, its unreachable. what ip/hostname is your battlecoind running on?
Code:
$ nc -v -z -w 10 multicoin.co 8715
nc: connect to multicoin.co port 8715 (tcp) timed out: Operation now in progress

Ahmed
legendary
/dev/null
yea...
seems its forked
So, BCX remains borked?  We still need a dev to fix the coin?
forked != borked
read my post above.
a propper DNS seed and a new build would fix connectivity issues and hence reduce the risk for a split network.
you can add the nodes i've posted above and you should be fine. tough its unfortunate that there are only 2 public reachable BCX nodes that my client is aware of.
yea...
seems its forked
So, BCX remains borked?  We still need a dev to fix the coin?
legendary
/dev/null
Durp issue with my pool UI. It's not. that hash for 378417

Ahmed
good. same for me Wink
Durp issue with my pool UI. It's not. that hash for 378417

Ahmed
legendary