Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around - page 2. (Read 3659 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
January 16, 2020, 10:04:37 AM
Scammers are less these days compared to the volume of them in the ICO golden months. There were lots of coins which just airdropped an ERC20 token and posted rubbish on their website in the name of whitepaper and roadmap, paid the exchange and listed on them in order to pump their token and then one day just sold their own token and vanished. People nowadays are investing with caution and education about this is needed to make new investors not fall for these.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 16, 2020, 10:02:23 AM
I don't think the Helios Protocol is also one of the things that you mention about phishing projects. I trust you and will stop all activities here. I don't know what to do next. help me!
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
January 16, 2020, 10:01:45 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Many ico projects was fake, after they ico campaign they didn't show any proyect update nor did pay bounty participant. Always do your own research and triple check domains and addresses before submitting any critical information. Stay safe!
just don't invest in ICO anymore whether it looks good.

The time of ICO popularity has already lapse, it's different time now, it's the time for IEO and this kind of platform is going to gain more investors in the market once the market is again bullish. As what we have witnessed now, slowly, bitcoin is bouncing back and so with altcoins, that's a good sign already.
I accept that IEO is an attractive platform when the departure of the ICO has left so much gaps, investors need something that can fill the position of the ICO but do not forget that this is just an investment platform and create more safety for investors, but it is not 100% guaranteed, it may not be a scam project but it will probably be a heavy money loss project. Rate it similar to a scam coin, so to avoid getting involved in such projects, we should choose coins that are already listed and are in a good trend
Activity: 62
January 16, 2020, 09:58:56 AM
Profish is an ICO that is exchanged before the end of the bonus and it is also cheating the world. It is a dead project, please pay close attention.
Activity: 58
January 16, 2020, 09:55:59 AM
There are many fake accounts participating in Airdrop and are not well controlled. Be very careful with these accounts because they can trick you at any time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
January 16, 2020, 09:55:01 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Many ico projects was fake, after they ico campaign they didn't show any proyect update nor did pay bounty participant. Always do your own research and triple check domains and addresses before submitting any critical information. Stay safe!
Indeed, at this time it can be said that ICO projects are no longer profitable and many new projects have ended in failure due to the large number of scammers which then makes investors hesitant to invest in new projects and I think investors now will prefer to invest into the top coins for minimize the risk of loss that they could get.

It is a pity that some investors still have trust in some ICOs despite all the warnings and cautions about potential scammers amount them.
I believed the era of investing and earning decent profits in ICOs had passed, we are left with fraudulent ones whose projects are useless and eventually produced shitcoins.
Its better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum and have a rest of mind.
why should it be a pity when they are a really good project that has the support of investors. investors are also not stupid now to carelessly invest in projects that will not benefit themselves. although it is difficult now you can see that not many new projects are being born at this time. just a little and we can examine it more seriously.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 16, 2020, 09:50:23 AM
Indeed, at this time it can be said that ICO projects are no longer profitable and many new projects have ended in failure due to the large number of scammers which then makes investors hesitant to invest in new projects and I think investors now will prefer to invest into the top coins for minimize the risk of loss that they could get.

It is a pity that some investors still have trust in some ICOs despite all the warnings and cautions about potential scammers amount them.
I believed the era of investing and earning decent profits in ICOs had passed, we are left with fraudulent ones whose projects are useless and eventually produced shitcoins.
Its better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum and have a rest of mind.
Activity: 57
January 16, 2020, 09:48:56 AM
The scam is something many people fear and worry about when using cryptocurrencies and especially when investing in cryptocurrencies. not just new coins but lots of coins that have been around for a long time have been very good and now are deceiving people like ICOs
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 16, 2020, 09:45:46 AM

This is actually normal since money is involved. Scamming is normal in this sector that is why you should be aware when you are deciding, although it is normal that is not good so we should be informative in every steps we make. You can actually prevent that matter if you just study what they offer because some of them are honest because they want you to support their project but some are intentionally scam other people. Reading the whitepaper of every project is important because that is the documentation of the olans they want to achieve.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
January 16, 2020, 09:34:43 AM
In this case, to avoid being scam by shitcoins we need to take a very deep research about the said coins that may appear in the marketplace. Because scammers will always find a ways to fool anyone. But marketplace has alot of good coins to offer and has a future in investing just like the Aci coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 16, 2020, 07:37:45 AM
This is major problem nowadays,many scam project with shit coins taking place having no any worth in future. Every investor and the bounty hunters avoid from these kind of projects to save you time and energy.

Specially new comers and beginners want to invest r trade must research properly and go with popular coins with bright future,without knowing coins history and worth is just losing money or risking the money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2020, 06:33:23 AM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 16, 2020, 04:49:45 AM
just don't invest in ICO anymore whether it looks good.

The time of ICO popularity has already lapse, it's different time now, it's the time for IEO and this kind of platform is going to gain more investors in the market once the market is again bullish. As what we have witnessed now, slowly, bitcoin is bouncing back and so with altcoins, that's a good sign already.
Activity: 226
January 15, 2020, 04:13:59 PM
Activity: 114
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 15, 2020, 02:51:39 PM
There's a saying in where I come from that says "BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM" so I can tell that 70% of projects in this space are scam, the legit ones are very few I know what am saying and have fallen victim for alot of them but never again I gotta be smart now.
Activity: 980
January 15, 2020, 01:03:48 PM
I have been dealing with scammers ever since I started living) In cryptocurrency, as in any niche, people own everything. And people are very greedy, many do not care how to make money. Therefore, this warning should be written in the kindergarten. Repeat every day at school, so that fraudsters become smaller due to the fact that people will no longer buy their tricks.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
January 15, 2020, 12:55:09 PM
yes, scammers always have ways to fool victims, including some of the ways you have mentioned above are their tricks to fool victims. many beginners get caught up in such projects, and don't be surprised if there are currently many projects going through telegram bot campaigns and requiring participants to send for example: 1 ETH and get 2 ETH. looks interesting, but there are still many users who take part in this project.
those who took part in the project might be because they still have little experience or are new to crypto. If that person has been here for a long time there is no way they would do such a stupid thing
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
January 15, 2020, 12:46:35 PM
yes, scammers always have ways to fool victims, including some of the ways you have mentioned above are their tricks to fool victims. many beginners get caught up in such projects, and don't be surprised if there are currently many projects going through telegram bot campaigns and requiring participants to send for example: 1 ETH and get 2 ETH. looks interesting, but there are still many users who take part in this project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
January 15, 2020, 12:26:17 PM
Exactly. We have to be more aware of adopting any kinds of coins nowadays because as the market grows scam coins are now also growing. We have to make sure tjat before investing with that coin, we have to make a goog plan of reviewing it. But, for all of us here, We dint have to be negatively think that all of the coins are scam bevause I can recommend you a coin that is really great and has a really good future in tjere, this is the Aci coin tokens that gave a good and quality kind of making profits.

That's why extra careful is always required, it's not because there are too many scams but the market is too volatile too and it's too risky if we put investment in a coins/tokens that will not make ROI for a long time and worst won't have development at all that will push their price up, because most of the altcoins that's what happening.
Activity: 56
January 15, 2020, 12:14:06 PM
Exactly. We have to be more aware of adopting any kinds of coins nowadays because as the market grows scam coins are now also growing. We have to make sure tjat before investing with that coin, we have to make a goog plan of reviewing it. But, for all of us here, We dint have to be negatively think that all of the coins are scam bevause I can recommend you a coin that is really great and has a really good future in tjere, this is the Aci coin tokens that gave a good and quality kind of making profits.
Pages:
Jump to: