Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around - page 7. (Read 3659 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Nobody can expect different results if you keep repeating the same methods. Scammers have realized that people have now identified their scam activities and that is why they have employed different methods. Airdrops are now major tools that they use . they will send you small amounts of the tokens which you can't withdraw nor sell. Later you would be left with no option than to buy more from the team. Eventually the project will turn out to be shit and you would lose almost all your investment
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
I have always said that fraudsters are very much in this market, especially now when the market growth has gone up and the saddest thing is that there will never be fewer of them because it is a cryptocurrency and in the world of cryptocurrencies most fraudsters because it is here that you can earn quickly and much at once.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
Whenever I try to check through the number of projects and new coins that are being lunched in the crypto space almost of  daily basis, it amazes me and I keep having this feeling that just few of them will be good and that it might be difficult detecting them.
The major factor I consider these days before investing in any coin or project us the team, which is very important.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
We can't alert all the time, which scam we know after something impairment. I saw some ICO which offered to hunters, to receive reward have to pay!!
it's hard to know which coins are really good or not, because it's almost the same.
be careful so that you can be more careful when doing or choosing it.
smart people are good at doing anything to cheat so they can make money quickly.
You must understand the various things about the project to be chosen so that you can find out the bad.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I ordering to move free from of bunco strikes we should pursue Ico evaluating sites close to next ico grading sites we buoy appropriate the better money just so we ballplayer be defended nt to move bunco
Activity: 35
Buncos are aloof deed as well even workaday, single require to be extremely deliberate largely when seeking to venture in each those modern layout that are still to confirm their value in the business
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Yes a lot of coins are now is scam, Sometime of we participate in airdrop or any bounty related of altcoins in the end of it is not have any value or always stock only in erc20. So if we want to avoid of this kind of coins ill think we need to be careful if we want to earn a trusted coins.

Yes, usually tokens generated from a gift project but don't have a price on the wallet can be caused are still under development or the team may not develop their tokens again. so whatever it is, we are always vigilant before joining the ico project
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes a lot of coins are now is scam, Sometime of we participate in airdrop or any bounty related of altcoins in the end of it is not have any value or always stock only in erc20. So if we want to avoid of this kind of coins ill think we need to be careful if we want to earn a trusted coins.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
I'm not surprised as I'm able to detect some of this scam projects myself ,there are some scam coins and tokens that are near perfection very hard to detect but not impossible ,just be careful where you invest your money

yes, that's right, basically everything we want to do with cryptoqurrency must be very vigilant, because of all the risks of fraud, of course there are around us and we as users can only detect or anticipate when we find an oddity in a project we want to follow.
Activity: 574
You will not follow everything, but as far as projects are concerned, you can immediately see where a useful and promising thing is, and where even if it could be useful, the team cannot cope. But basically you can immediately see how knowledgeable people react and comment on projects. That and trust.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
yes indeed there are many out there who end up with fraud and maybe vice versa, we are in the crypto market so that whatever matters related to investment or trade we must always be vigilant before taking part in it. and remember to make sure that the team is transparent and also has good performance
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
To say exactly as Scam ICOs. These ICOs are not legit all the time.

We are seeing many ICO coming here to make the fund raising and do nothing after that. Many people utilizing and scratch the money from the users. So while you invest on the any ICO we need to check completely from team to project level to confirm its legitimacy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
yes indeed there are very many scam coins circulating in crypto and for that we have to be good at choosing and doing a lot of research before investing because this incident many people are investing in new coins and many of them choose to invest 10 top cmc
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
I'm not surprised as I'm able to detect some of this scam projects myself ,there are some scam coins and tokens that are near perfection very hard to detect but not impossible ,just be careful where you invest your money
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Simply do not invest in the tokens which seem to you to be suspicious. Concentrate your attention on the best-trusted altcoins, especially if they stay on the market for more than 2-3 years (Litecoin, DASH, Monero).
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Indeed, there are quite a lot of fraudulent coins in the forum. So it is difficult for us to choose which coins would have a good advantage when we complete the bounty and most are there coins that do not pay us after we have done a pretty good job and I feel a lot like that
Activity: 36
Any layout get unsatisfied various trophy stalker and investors who united. We have to be deliberate earlier determinative on an ICO propose option. Various juke ICOs apply juke information to hoax various humans. Greater achieve analysis and assume 't consecrate up.
Activity: 707
I have come to realize that the reason most scam ICOs succeeds is that they take time to create a good hype, because they know a majority of investors are moved by such. So by carefully creating it, they makes a good number of investors to get involved without carrying out the neccessry research. We should learn to study every project before going in.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
Many projects have issued coins or tokens but they are usually scsm and untrustworthy because their project is unknown and now we can look at the projects before investing and working here, so it's better to trust with well-known project operators such as the Dencoin tokens team that many of the projects have been successfully completed and are now releasing the new dencoin project that we can invest in our money when they open ico and please check Dencoin tokens.

never recomendation any project without your trying before, if sometime things happen that are not desirable then we will feel guilty, and it is true that this is quite worrying where there are so many scams and failed evolve and more days are increasing.
Activity: 742
if there are project coming out 98%  are scam and the 2 % is mostly genuine project.. if you will invest in ico's and new coins that are coming out you should not dare to invest you will only lose your money  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: