Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around - page 4. (Read 3659 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Thanks for the warning, this information was useful to me. Every day scammers become more cunning and use human greed for their own enrichment. Such projects must be exposed in a timely manner.
many have been published but there are also more that we cannot indicate scam. most of us just found out they were scam when they finished the sale and they disappeared not registering their tokens in exchange.
Now that situation seems to have disappeared. The scam project is not having a chance when the IEO appears. The IEO has helped the market to revive and good projects are noticed. 100% of ICO projects at the moment are scams
It's not totally disappeared maybe it's lessen  those scam projects due to this new system which IEO's introduce to the market, with the help of good exchange who's screening the coin before it will be listed to their exchange the scammy tricks of ICO's has been decreased, but  we should all understand that scammers are always be there and they will try every opportunities that they've got so be very careful when you are participating to this kinds of investment business.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
other than that, in my opinion, you should be a little careful with the IEO project because if you choose the wrong result it will not be good, for example, migrants and xcrypt see that the token is now of concern, because of the far lower price of IEO.
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
Thanks for the warning, this information was useful to me. Every day scammers become more cunning and use human greed for their own enrichment. Such projects must be exposed in a timely manner.
many have been published but there are also more that we cannot indicate scam. most of us just found out they were scam when they finished the sale and they disappeared not registering their tokens in exchange.
Now that situation seems to have disappeared. The scam project is not having a chance when the IEO appears. The IEO has helped the market to revive and good projects are noticed. 100% of ICO projects at the moment are scams
Activity: 490
Merit: 123

1. Privcy
Privacy was a free airdropped coin which was distributed freely over the community for helping promoting the project. Later, they decide to reward more to the holder of the coin in airdrops. The more coin you hold, the more airdrop coin you get. Newbies started to buy coins for getting more airdrop coin and DEV were selling their coin. I am sure they had a lot of fake accounts participating in the Airdrop. Can you believe they scammed people in such a way? Now, the project is died, 24 hour volume is- $620 which was less than $100 couple of weeks ago.

2. Profish
Profish was an ICO which came into the exchange before the bounty end. They were listed in mercatox and used to have some fake volumes. I don't know what happened to their ICO but they sold a lot of coins through mercatox and later, the price is now 1 or 2 satoshi from 650 satoshi. This is also a dead project. They scammed people.

It is great that you want to warn the community but  your description is not that precise..
1. Here you describe that they had an airdop program, this is not uncommon. Many coins has this, this does not make a scam.
2. Again common scenario in many ICo cases, listing ,fake volume and dramatic price drop. I know this situation also for legit projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
There are many different ways scam projects employ to attract many traders and scam them. I think both newbies and experienced ones get scammed at some point of time in a way or another. Generally newbies are prone to scam projects. I have been also scammed by some projects too. Lets unite against scam projects.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Yes, this market is full of scammers. Where money goes scammers comes. I can recalled one thing that in 2017 or early 2018 the whole ICOs market was good to invest on. But suddenly everything started to fall. One of the main reasonbehind it was this kind of scam projects. Who promote heavily their projects looks like a good one, made some fake promises , took peoples money and disappeared. So if you want to survive in this market keep your eyes open and never fall into a scam.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
Activity: 504
Activity: 491
scammers will always have to accept this.  because all the action takes place remotely on the Internet and to be convinced that it is not fraudsters is very difficult every day.  I believe that it is necessary to always check in what you invest in analyzing and then already to make conclusions whether it is worth it or not.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It is definite that thither are as well various currency instantly bunco, at basic it contemplate favourable on the other hand it is proved to be a bunco, and I feel a amount of coins that I hold as I anticipate it would be great to be a bunco, so beware.
Activity: 30
Scammers overs a time of age instantly get get a large issue to the cryptocurrency local and the administration are indeed behavior thier better to cope with this buncos. On the other hand we each get to carefull as good
Activity: 30
I am confident that they desire apply each the method to bunco humans and I am confident that they buoy simply bunco humans largely representing humans who assume 't get many data connected to the propose. They buoy simply move humans 's cash, and it desire not capture as well continued to pilfer that cash. We require to be knowing and always explore many almost the propose so we buoy recognise whether the propose is doubtful or not.I wouldn't attack whether they always add that their propose desire be single of the better schemes that desire be on-line representing a continued age as that is the method to stratagem various humans. On the other hand I desire be amazed whether thither are yet various humans who think with them and purchase their specie without behavior analysis. They could stratagem us, on the other hand we get a powerfulness origin which is Google which buoy consecrate us most all things containing their propose so we could try to obtain every information almost them.
Activity: 8
I get wisen up and I assume 't anticipate I desire ever be a victim of bunco design anymore,I've enroled my method of searching them away,I assume 't add ICO or charity as of the award,I create confident the line-up are valid and set to exhibit physiognomy on either trill or YouTube,the dev or CEO have to be capable to create a recording atleast,to exhibit that he is valid as well.
Activity: 693
I agree, there have been so many ico scams to date, it has even become a tradition and mushroomed in various countries and various sectors, I strongly condemn this incident
Nowadays there are a lot of crooks not only in cryptocurrency, but also in other spheres, because where there is money, there will always be crooks, and in cryptocurrency there will always be a lot of money
Yes, that is the reality about money. People scam others because of money and sadly that this scammers are using ICO to attract people and soon after they get what they want the project will gone away and there is no where  to get back the peoples invested money of buying such fake coins, so beware of selecting coins for there are ao many scam coins around the corner of this crypto market.
Activity: 322
I agree, there have been so many ico scams to date, it has even become a tradition and mushroomed in various countries and various sectors, I strongly condemn this incident
Nowadays there are a lot of crooks not only in cryptocurrency, but also in other spheres, because where there is money, there will always be crooks, and in cryptocurrency there will always be a lot of money
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
In order not to get on the fraudulent coins, I would recommend to invest in top coins, so the probability to get on the fraudulent project is much lower

yeah invest in the TOP coins will reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, only reduce not gone, because in all kind of investments opportunities risk will come together with profit buddy,,
I agree to investing in top coins only to reduce the likelihood that you will fall for a non-cheater, but do not exclude 100% that you will not invest in a crappy project.  But still it is better than nothing.
Activity: 550
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
To join from the  scammer's project  isn't so difficult, no matter how we are attentive and cautious. Scammers also increase their professionalism, their websites and white paper, team's faces - all our criteria for selecting and analyzing of scam project are also taken into account by them. When investing, we must understand and accept the risks by losses and failures. Without significant losses, you can only invest in TOP coins, but even so, we can expect the surprise, ups and downs from their price.
Activity: 59
The firm - active planet of cryptocurrencies admit absolutely a infrequent possibilities representing broker. Modern cryptocurrencies and coins regularly rise at a accelerated attach, sketch a plenty of interest if they develop in a angle similar Litecoin Money or from an ICO. Still in various casings, these glossy modern currencies are no many than a bunco: a send and mope strategy that should be abstained at each price, as they buoy price us the total price. With the burst of cryptocurrencies, thither has furthermore been an unwished rise in crypto buncos or bunco strikes. An in- profundity analysis is needful to evaluate modern specie, similar with whatever additional assets
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
In order not to get on the fraudulent coins, I would recommend to invest in top coins, so the probability to get on the fraudulent project is much lower

yeah invest in the TOP coins will reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, only reduce not gone, because in all kind of investments opportunities risk will come together with profit buddy,,
Pages:
Jump to: