Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around - page 5. (Read 3659 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Later the roar time in 2017 the crypto marketplace has out many sensitive to the hacks and the scammers. So, it is the responsibleness of yourself to hold out from this hacking and to be victim of the fraudulence as the crypto marketplace is not modified.
Activity: 9
You aloof require to be watchful in investment cash. It's extremely significant to study basic the propose. Occasionally it's heavy to forecast which currency desire be loss to follow or not or who's group desire carry a great servicing and who desire just bunco. Whether you obtain the group doubtful similar they are sacrifice the general percentage gain in your assets so you have to get 2nd considering in investment. Possibly they aloof wish to sweetener humans largely newcomers that just sink as of ballyhoo.
Activity: 9
Investment in a crystalise production is a affair we have to achieve, as we recognise that thither are so various ico that are undecipherable equitable instantly and we require to be capable to obtain away which single is actually appropriate representing our assets.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
There are so many scam projects in cryptocurrency. And they are so professional with good looking websites and social media marketings. Good researches are required every time before investing in a coin.

it's obvious for everyone and there were many scams and several years ago. we just have to get used to it and choose the projects carefully.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Yes we know that there are so many scam project that would launch their useless tokens and coins and that's why there is lot of people wasted their money. And I had a different experiences I was participated on some scam ICO project and Airdrops and that is my big mistake because I provided times to get well but it's not worth it.

Keep in mind that there a lot good and bad thing that could really happen when you are entering in crypto currency so make sure to learned a lot of things to be more wisely and cleverly in order to avoid huge mistakes on future.
I am agree with you. When we entering ICOs project, we should make research first, perhaps based on whitepapers or the developers team. Invest in ICOs is have risk, it could be scam project or after listed in market, the price below ICO price.
Most of the time it is useless to see their white paper since most of the time they copied from somewhere else, I have not invested in icos in a long time and I do not plan to change my posture but if I were to change it the first thing that I will do is to see if there is any hint that the project is run by scammers and will try to see if they copied their white paper, their website or if they sole their pictures from other people and if they did then I will know they are a bunch of scammers.

But even if I found no evidence about it I will still be doubtful about their intentions because as we know most icos fail during their first year of existence and I do not want to be the one holding those useless coins at the end.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
There are so many scam projects in cryptocurrency. And they are so professional with good looking websites and social media marketings. Good researches are required every time before investing in a coin.
Activity: 28
I guess the first thing we have to do to keep away from the scam coins was being knowledgable before adopting it bevause, some of it are just realky a waste of time and efforts and everything. Because me personally O only trist few of thousand nee coins amd peojects juat like the Dencoin tokens. I can say that this is really one of the most promising amd ideal coin to hold.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Even if I buy scam coin I know that it is scam. Sometimes I buy something on yobit and it is pumping, but I know that I have to sell this coin within some hours and don't hold it in order to avoid losses
Yobit is known as a pump machine for useless coins with no volume. The withdrawal fees are high for such scam coins and it doesn't worth to transfer coins from another exchange to yobit for the not missing possible pump. The price pumps are not a steady option for earning more money.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
As there is more than a thousand altcoin in market it was really hard for us to identify the project or the team behind it. Because as we dont study the said project there's a big chance thatt we might invest in the scam project. So to avoid it, research and study is very important. But we dont have to think that every coin is a scam because there ia also a lot of good coins in the market that jas a good potential like the dencoin tokens.

Thousands coin but fewer potential coin so you need to choose maybe the coin who in the top 10 for the safety of your money.
Before I invest to every coin I do a lot of researching and reviewing the details of the coin to know if the team is legit or not.
Many people have coin who not potential because they did not review the information of the coin which is very important.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
for every person who has been involved in the bounty, you can know at least which altcoin will be the next garbage,
the most important thing is that we are careful in choosing bounty or airdrop, which will only become garbage.

Airdrop nowadays cannot be trusted due to lots of scammers, these coins tend to be shit coins in the future. Unlike before bounty hunting was legit to all participants, and as per experience I was able to earn sustainable amount of money selling and buying my tokens in order to gain better profit. Being careful is very important, but it's hard to determine which of those were promising.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
the list could go on and on ICOEthics has his own list plus those listed in the scam sections, every coin has their own way on how to scam investors, so it's important that every investor should know how they scammed their victims, even if the project that looks good could turn around and scam their investors and bounty hunters.
The way they scam is very hurtful and sad to see investors losing their investment in such fake projects. Not only ICOs but other projects are sometimes somewhere have loss of confidence and it must be because you will be 100% sure about it but it is also valid and possible to see the darker side of the project after you invest in it. Similarly, you will find hundreds on coin suggestions but you should always pick one among the leading ones.
Activity: 42
As there is more than a thousand altcoin in market it was really hard for us to identify the project or the team behind it. Because as we dont study the said project there's a big chance that we might invest in the scam project. So to avoid it, research and study is very important. But we dont have to think that every coin is a scam because there ia also a lot of good coins in the market that jas a good potential like the dencoin tokens.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Even if I buy scam coin I know that it is scam. Sometimes I buy something on yobit and it is pumping, but I know that I have to sell this coin within some hours and don't hold it in order to avoid losses
Lucky for you if you can get something out from those pump and dump coins inside yobit, is not advisable to trade inside that exchange if you are not ready taking the risk, most of those pumpers knows how traders act when they start dumping the coins panic will come shortly and traders who ride with them will surely lose their money.

many users are saying that yobit is shady exchange but the the guy above already state that he knows what he's doing  . he know the risk and he knows that he can go bunkrupt within a blink of an eye if ever the is the exchange or the coins suddenly collapse  .

@the guy above , why would you buy a scam coin if you know that its a scam ? if you are talking about those pump and dump coins then i dont think that they can be consider as a scam because a real scam is that you wont get anything in return .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Lucky for you if you can get something out from those pump and dump coins inside yobit, is not advisable to trade inside that exchange if you are not ready taking the risk, most of those pumpers knows how traders act when they start dumping the coins panic will come shortly and traders who ride with them will surely lose their money.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The biggest lesson I learned is that you shouldn't love coin simply because you participated in bounty. Just select another coin in order not to lose money in scam

Ofcourse we need to research more for those coins comming up in bounty so much bounty campaigns around us it's people choice to participate lot of bounty campaigns by taking the risk of it. If you are willing to join or not other promising project also comes up and being scam in the future once they get the money of investors.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
for every person who has been involved in the bounty, you can know at least which altcoin will be the next garbage,
the most important thing is that we are careful in choosing bounty or airdrop, which will only become garbage.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
Thanks for your efforts to make people of scam projects. Your effort is praiseworthy and we must join hands against scams and hacking. Scams and hacking has become a really big concern lately with many incidents of hacking and scams reported. Apart from regulations that should be in place at the earliest, we, bounty hunters, managers, moderators and all, should come together against them by exposing their fraudulent work. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
We can't alert all the time, which scam we know after something impairment. I saw some ICO which offered to hunters, to receive reward have to pay!!
it's hard to know which coins are really good or not, because it's almost the same.
be careful so that you can be more careful when doing or choosing it.
smart people are good at doing anything to cheat so they can make money quickly.
You must understand the various things about the project to be chosen so that you can find out the bad.

There is more than 2000 altcoin in market and hard to identify the project or the team behind. I think the best thing we can do is only invest in project with good liquidity in market. Mostly in top 100 coinmarketcap because its already listed in reputable exchangers and have big daily volume
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Yes we know that there are so many scam project that would launch their useless tokens and coins and that's why there is lot of people wasted their money. And I had a different experiences I was participated on some scam ICO project and Airdrops and that is my big mistake because I provided times to get well but it's not worth it.

Keep in mind that there a lot good and bad thing that could really happen when you are entering in crypto currency so make sure to learned a lot of things to be more wisely and cleverly in order to avoid huge mistakes on future.
I am agree with you. When we entering ICOs project, we should make research first, perhaps based on whitepapers or the developers team. Invest in ICOs is have risk, it could be scam project or after listed in market, the price below ICO price.
Pages:
Jump to: