Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around - page 3. (Read 3659 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 20, 2019, 12:52:34 PM
You can add into your list: Privix. A coin with very good looking features - masternodes provided VPN service, so they had a real use case.
But someone hacked the coin / or developers dumped the coin so hard. The price fell from $7 to $0.1 in a day! Still there is no sign of recovery, so I expect it as a dead coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 20, 2019, 12:48:31 PM
most projects are scams or scams,they try to get more profit without thinking about other people,from the beginning cryptocurrency emerged phishing cases always appear,we must be more careful to follow it,
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 20, 2019, 08:19:17 AM
Those scams are coming and coming and within time the are not getting reduced. Some strange things are happening on this market, because even projects with great team, product and so on are ending as a scam after several years of work.
we should all be ready for this and think about all altcoins as a position that needs to be closed on time and make our profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 20, 2019, 08:07:47 AM
Those scams are coming and coming and within time the are not getting reduced. Some strange things are happening on this market, because even projects with great team, product and so on are ending as a scam after several years of work.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 20, 2019, 06:42:19 AM
There's a lot more than those three that you said well until no strict regulations has been implemented regarding ICOS it will continue. I think it's time to prevent those scam coins to take advantage of the people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
August 20, 2019, 06:08:18 AM
There have really been a lot of scam projects lately. I noticed that even old projects with MVP and a good idea may turn out to be scam after some time. Fraudsters began to organize ICOs in a more sophisticated way and so that they are not accused of being scammers, they gradually sell their tokens and when the price of the coin drops very low and many investors leave, they refer to technical problems or insufficient funding for the further development of the project. Thus, they promise to drag out time and force investors to quit the project and leave.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 20, 2019, 04:50:43 AM
Thank you for this thread. This is true, most projects nowadays are scam. They are always finding new ways of scamming people. It's really sad that the moderators here are also supporting something dirty like this.It's true. There have many scam ico. Many investors lost their money for this. That's where the ieo came for more safety.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 20, 2019, 01:40:26 AM
Most of those scams came during the ICO days and I don't think we have experienced such since the inception of the IEO. I think with IEO, investors are protected to a certain extent in getting scammed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 19, 2019, 07:52:45 PM
This topic is very enlightening on the grounds that there are some new in cryptocurrency projects in which the aim of the team is to trick at them and steal their money through exit scams. As of late there are a lot of scams coins out there or likely relinquished by the dev. Also, yes fortunately we have a hawk eye here and getting a huge amount of scam projects.
Due diligence is more important now than everywhere it comes to making cryptocurrency investments
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 02, 2019, 03:26:01 PM
There are a lot of crooks in cryptocurrency who always try to deceive people, I personally follow the rule that I don't trust anyone in cryptocurrency
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
August 02, 2019, 02:04:06 PM
There allways will be scam coins, first it was ICO projects then scammers switch to masternode projects.
Today i think they lauch IEO on non popular exchanges
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
August 02, 2019, 01:59:59 PM

I had a big hope in Privcy coin, it looked like a different project, but then I knew they are nothing but a scammer. And, Recently I have seen the Profish bounty thread and checked in Coinmarketcap, Profish was not that bad in CMC, so, I was interested to join in their bounty campaign! But when I researched about their community and the trading volume it looked fishy to me, so, I avoided joining in their bounty! And now it's confirmed that Profish is a scam! Thank you for making this thread.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
other than that, in my opinion, you should be a little careful with the IEO project because if you choose the wrong result it will not be good, for example, migrants and xcrypt see that the token is now of concern, because of the far lower price of IEO.
Crypto is all about risk, you win some and lose some. You don't expect all IEO projects to do well. You will agree with me that IEO is way better than ICO, so it is quite helpful for projects
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It's true. There have many scam ico. Many investors lost their money for this. That's where the ieo came for more safety.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Thank you. So many scams out there. I wonder what they gain by making people feel distressed and unhappy with their scams. I know about profish. A friend advised me to buy some months ago. I'm glad I didn't buy it eventually
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
my friend also experienced ico scam like that, he was interested in investing in the ico because the discount private sale was very large, but not long after the private sale was closed, the ico developer team began acting weird, often they were silent when asked regarding the development of the ico program, in the end the ico program completely vanished
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
These people will not run out of tactics to scam innocence investors, every time they caught with their sweet lies, they come up with a new strategy to extort the people's money.

Thanks for this warning. this is useful to prevent such acts.

Most people who don't take the preventative measures are always prone to this kind of fraud. that's why reading some post like this will make us aware of what's their idea of scamming people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Yes you are right, there are many scam coins or tokens are around and they are also promoting and marketing their project in here. Though there has a scam section where many decent members work to caught those projects which have stolen others assets and want to do scam in future.

Actually, investor is getting huge lose for such kind of work if they do mistake. So we need to be careful more and before investing, we need some research about the project. Henceforth we will able to prevent from such things
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
really especially especially new coins because from last year to this year there have been many new coins that were scam or deceptive. so for all of you to participate in new coins it's better to be careful that your money is always safe and won't be lost
New coins are the easiest way to cheat because the seduction from the developer who issued the coin provides a very promising picture on the accompanying platform so that many investors are interested, especially those who pursue capital gains.
If you are not observant and immediately invest money in the platform, chances are the money will be lost because the developer intentionally launches coins for fraudulent purposes. So from that awareness must be increased so as not to be trapped in an empty dream.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I followed up profish and I was highly tempted to baging some, after I notice a sharp dump while the bounty was still on, I quickly alerted my friends to stay clear that it may scam. Bless God I yielded to my personal counsel. Too many scam parading as IEO too. People must wise up.
Pages:
Jump to: