Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 18. (Read 56783 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 08:48:28 AM
It is unfortunate that this can happen, many people are looking for profits with things that are not justified, which is clear for bounty hunters to be more selective in following a bounty or airdrop, because we introduce a project to the world community.
Activity: 490
January 25, 2019, 08:30:29 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
it is very difficult to avoid strange projects as you mean, because strange projects like that cannot be predicted, and will only be seen if we have finished working on the task.
what we can do now is be more careful about choosing projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 07:14:57 AM
Some project wants to ride with the name of BITCOIN. this is not good to have just for me.
Well starnge project are always a danger to investors and people in the community.
This requires a lot to study to make sure that you will not be one of the victims.
learning, it is important to know whether the project to be followed is good or not, so that it can ensure that it is really good or just fraud.

it can be dangerous if we lack knowledge and experience because strange projects appear when we are in the middle of the road to the end point and it turns out that the project is fraudulent. those who are careful also can still be trapped and fall, those who are not careful will be more quickly trapped and fall.
find out before following and exploring first.
Activity: 1022
January 25, 2019, 07:07:41 AM
the work on finance as developer to defines on extensive as managing use with tasks on appealing request as improving value on masses with the objective on notable of release with the intelligence,
as investors to comes with the decision of exchange and manage to follows on excessive to collects as the limit on availability with the margin on involvement as the projects plan on release with the goods of service.

Activity: 854
Merit: 267
January 25, 2019, 07:05:34 AM
I think people with a certain experience no longer invest in fraudulent projects. But people who are new to the crypto world need to be very careful. Here is the mouse trap, if there is not enough research done.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
January 25, 2019, 06:58:35 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

It is really frustrating how some human exhibits their being greedy in whatever and wherever venture they see even if it means that they have to get everything from a legit investors that believed the project. Anyways everyone must be wiser and smarter than the scammer so we must do our own due diligence to combat those bad people in crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 25, 2019, 06:37:21 AM
Being not too much greedy can save us not to fall into strange ICO.
Observing and searching the project at first should be our reminders to prevent participating in fake ICOs that will probably gone few days from now. To be careful is the absolute skill to define reliable projects.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
January 25, 2019, 06:31:49 AM
Some project wants to ride with the name of BITCOIN. this is not good to have just for me.
Well starnge project are always a danger to investors and people in the community.
This requires a lot to study to make sure that you will not be one of the victims.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 25, 2019, 06:16:00 AM
The world of cryptocurrency is very dangerous. That is why I try to always be very careful. I am very picky about new projects.

To me, i think been picky about new projects is not entirely a way out, even if you are been picky, you still have and need to conduct a thorough research about the project and ensure you are investing rightly. even though the market is dangerous, you still have alot of means to get maximum profits.

just dyor, and avoid any classic token with any form of fork.
Activity: 560
January 25, 2019, 05:34:42 AM
It is always advisable for potential investors before going for a project. As the market is crammed with numerous projects, new and old, fake and genuine, investors should be mindful of scams beforehand. There is always a concern that fake projects are cheating investors. All should be alert not only investors in this regard. Especially regulators should focus on it.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 07:40:27 AM
More often, fraudsters, in addition to creating coins with a similar name, use other schemes. For example, very often, during an ICO, they send me offers with the opportunity to buy coins at a huge discount or write to me - you are on the white list and can participate in the purchase of coins, for this, transfer your money to the specified wallet. In general, the essence of my message is that you should be vigilant and recheck everything several times.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 07:15:09 AM

This current days we all see that market not stable in price and the worst is favor for falling down. We always the victim promote by scammer ruins on those investor doing investment in fake ICO, so we should be carefull on those unfamiliar project so we can be trapped again by the scammers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 07:06:30 AM
The world of cryptocurrency is very dangerous. That is why I try to always be very careful. I am very picky about new projects.

The world of cryptocurrency is full of surprises and perspectives, and also dangers and traps. Every day we are becoming smarter, the market is evolving and evolving, in a place with it both the good and the bad sides of the crypto market develop.
Activity: 406
January 24, 2019, 07:00:19 AM

Thanks for sharing this important reminder to everyone who wants to invest on those coins. I hope that all of us will learned the lesson of those many scammed projects that being exposed last year and be aware that many existing projects were hiding their real identity and they will run away with our money. Indeed, we should not invest or promote without our proper research on those project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
January 24, 2019, 06:57:52 AM
It was always like that . Last year popular was ''e'' name like eBTC , eNEO , BlueEther and so on . People where buying tokens to get rich quick . Some of the projects are still alive , but most of them are really pump and dump . There is nothing we can do , everyone can create token and list in on etherdelta / forkdelta and pump it . People will see its green and start to buy =] then the dump comes next .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 24, 2019, 06:54:01 AM
Yes that's true they have now so many strange project that using some name of the popular coins in the market. Im also victim of that kind of project so many time and till the end of the project they are started gone and not paying us of our work.
in few days ago we see projects that has same name with ethereum and ethereum classic,but unfortunately this projects seems scam.and we have to becarefull with this kind of project.
I'm participated also in that etherium classic but the spreadsheet and the site are gone so fast on when the bounty will end. So must better do not participate to those campaign manager that have low rank account.
Activity: 504
January 22, 2019, 06:30:44 PM
It is not surprising to me that after Ethereum's hard work delay, criminals will make fraudulent attempts. So be careful with the next fraudulent coin ... This currency is made only to mislead new users and generate hype around hardworking Ethereum.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 22, 2019, 06:29:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up mate the crypto community is full of scam projects and many crypto enthusiasts have been scammed with these projects. It is better to do your due diligence before investing into any project or even participating in bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 06:26:02 PM
They are playing on the new comers to the crypto space and those who just investing in something new
without checking anything. This is not good for crypto overall. We have to be cautious, scam everywhere
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 22, 2019, 06:02:36 PM
The fact that the distinction between the real project and the scam has become somewhat difficult
Some scammers do a good job writing the project
But in the end, investors should be cautious and make a great effort to identify projects.

We are easily get into the project like that you are getting into scams projects very easily but the effect that give to you is more dangerous for our whole journey in cryptocurrency field so be aware of strange projects will be very important to teach for all the people.
Pages:
Jump to: