Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 16. (Read 56783 times)

legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 03, 2019, 01:51:54 PM
in the previous year there were so many scattered coin scams, even though they used the name of the pre-existing token by adding a few names in front like Classic, one week ago I had seen a project called Ethereum Classic, and I thought it was a good project, and the result turned out to be a scam project.

Do you write missing, because Ethereum Classic is a real project, it is a fork separated from Ethereum a few years ago.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 01:47:50 PM
Most scam projects don't have a clear team and website. I think this sounds weird. So, I make sure this is a scam project. We must be selective in choosing a project.
Many ways to add a development team and most phishing projects fake this information on the website. If you want to believe in any project, the first thing is to meet them directly and see if their community is really interested in the project. If few people care, it is definitely a scam
Yes, this is my latest understanding of scam projects. The community is very important in the success of a project. I really hope there are no more scam projects here because this will harm all parties.
it is very impossible to eliminate the project scam because there is still no way that can detect the project scam, most scam projects are only known after the project is finished so it has harmed many people.
I am sure there will be a way to reduce the scam project because it harms many people including investors, bounty managers and bounty participants. I'm sure what can only stop scam projects is strict regulations for ICO developers
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
February 03, 2019, 01:44:17 PM
Most scam projects don't have a clear team and website. I think this sounds weird. So, I make sure this is a scam project. We must be selective in choosing a project.
Many ways to add a development team and most phishing projects fake this information on the website. If you want to believe in any project, the first thing is to meet them directly and see if their community is really interested in the project. If few people care, it is definitely a scam
Yes, this is my latest understanding of scam projects. The community is very important in the success of a project. I really hope there are no more scam projects here because this will harm all parties.
it is very impossible to eliminate the project scam because there is still no way that can detect the project scam, most scam projects are only known after the project is finished so it has harmed many people.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
February 03, 2019, 01:34:25 PM
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 12:42:08 AM
You may be right, I still follow the project but look for the free, especially how to get coins in an easy way, so I just look for the free ones, if I am sure with a very good project I will invest, especially now that the coin is being fall, so it's still following just a free search for yourself
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 03, 2019, 12:11:48 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
We also see that ETH classic vision is a scam and it is now traded quite a lot on the Yobit trading floor. It has been accused of numerous scams but there are still many greedy people who want to buy those scam altcoins.
It's so bad, we can't influence greedy people and we should let them have a valuable lesson!

Its obvious with their names that they are shady but if im not mistaken i get a few airdrops from them before and some of them did skyrocket thru the roof  .

im sure many people enjoyed them for a short time but eventually they did disapeared  and some got scammed because they temtped to buy the those coins  .

Greed is really what drives us to our pit
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
February 03, 2019, 12:04:29 AM
It is difficult to avoid encountering such crypto projects. I believe that most hunters can avoid being deceived, but for novice traders, this can be a nightmare for them.
now and the conditions like now are very difficult and finding an ico project that is really good and profitable more do analysis and research on the project good vision and mission and the team also supports it can also still be a scam project
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
February 02, 2019, 11:45:15 PM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
We also see that ETH classic vision is a scam and it is now traded quite a lot on the Yobit trading floor. It has been accused of numerous scams but there are still many greedy people who want to buy those scam altcoins.
It's so bad, we can't influence greedy people and we should let them have a valuable lesson!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 11:37:28 PM
in the previous year there were so many scattered coin scams, even though they used the name of the pre-existing token by adding a few names in front like Classic, one week ago I had seen a project called Ethereum Classic, and I thought it was a good project, and the result turned out to be a scam project.
Activity: 616
February 02, 2019, 11:28:20 PM
Yup All People must be careful about scam token or coin, but its also difficult to know which one scam or not.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
February 02, 2019, 11:20:16 PM
Many project always give sweet promised at the first time, by giving more offer for joining and investing at their project but when the end always got bad moment with delay listing at exchange market. We have know about which one serious ICO investment always on time for listing at exchange market and have good reputation for their owner and team, we need it to get profit with ICO investment project at the future.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 02, 2019, 10:44:53 PM
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
February 02, 2019, 10:33:09 PM
we have to be selective in choosing ico projects, knowing first all about new projects, sometimes we wrongly choose scam projects
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
February 02, 2019, 10:17:57 PM
copper member
Activity: 657
February 02, 2019, 10:00:15 PM
We've been seeing this for long in crypto space. Many projects are scam, but if you are good with due diligence, you should be able to spot them. Definitely, you can't be 100% sure on your picks, you just do your best. Also, before you buy into any coin, make sure you do some background checks on the team, websites and whitepaper can be deceiving.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
February 02, 2019, 09:39:59 PM
That's right, it's been strewn everywhere with strange projects, being manned by a horrible new account, every project he makes always ends tragically, even every participant is not paid and is not returned ... There are so many.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 09:33:25 PM
I consider strange projects all those projects that just imitate current product and want to move towards blockchain without any strong reason of them doing so. Let's take this example to show my points: FilmGrid is a project that will allow you to buy movies and pay in crypto through their own blockchain (why would we need that, when you have Netflix?). Sylo is a communication platform (pretty standard idea so far), but they are focused on decentralizing their platform so that the data/messages sent is protected and 100% immutable (we can say that we have Whatsapp, but data leaks there are possible since the system is centralised).
Activity: 434
February 02, 2019, 07:59:28 PM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

I do not think any experienced crypto enthusiast will become a prey for these greedy and uncourteous guys out there. Every one is expected to do their own due diligence or else, they can be easily outsmarted.
90% of ICOs are people who have little knowledge in web design so they create stunning website and it catches people's attention thinking the look of a site it the same as the idea behind creating it. I treat all ICOs as dangerous because you may never know which one will run withyour money one day.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
February 02, 2019, 05:25:45 PM
Unfortunately, these are the kinds of projects currently littering the industry. The earlier they are dictated and exposed, the better for all prospective investors. These days, it is extremely difficult to find an authentic project. The few ones left are either in turmoil or struggling to stay afloat and Offering little or no use case whatsoever.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 02, 2019, 05:04:33 PM
I would suggest to be careful not only with strange projects. These days we should analyze carefully all of them
Pages:
Jump to: