Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 20. (Read 56822 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 12:11:38 PM
I am always careful if I want to invest and also participate in the ICO project. the thing I always notice when I want to invest is a team and also active social media to avoid strange projects and fraud cases.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
January 19, 2019, 12:01:11 PM
easy enough to distinguish fraud projects that are less professional in creating projects to cheat others, usually they look not serious and bad. but also a lot of good projects but it ended badly
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 11:59:56 AM
I don't trust any coins that have a similar name to original one.. BITCOIN white, Ripple classic etc..... even if maybe they are not scam  I think that they are useless so I never invest in such things.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 19, 2019, 11:58:21 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

I certainly agree with you. It is important that we'll do some sort of research before joining a project. There are a lot of suspicious project these days and we must be wise upon joining. We must know everything about their platforms and team development. Searching is the best thing that we could do so that we won't regret anything in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
January 19, 2019, 11:51:01 AM
Well for fraudulent it is the most lucrative market. There is no proper check and balance and there are alot of opportunities for them. All they have to do is to hire a good developer to make the product ready for them.
by and large, it is very easy to do. Having pledged $ 100,000 to prepare a project, it is possible to earn 1 million. Unfortunately, at the moment there are no opportunities to suspend strange projects.I'm sorry that there are still trusting people who invest in such projects.Where there is big money there is a big risk
Activity: 602
January 19, 2019, 11:48:40 AM
Yes it is now rampant everywhere both online and offline businesses, especially when money involved strangers people are behind on us. That's why take an extra careful on the projects you used to joined with, do some extra effort on researching and study to prevent this kind of being.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 19, 2019, 11:46:05 AM
That has been the next level of scam now that crypto is getting known by many and bringing people to crypto world need a special knowledge about what they are getting in to and seeing new coin or token having same name with old one show the project has nothing to offer and are not creative but mostly to deceive people of fork and buying in to such will end as scam , so people need to be careful with new ICO and just any how project getting listed on exchange is not what makes it good project but what they are to offer to mankind and development of the technology.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 19, 2019, 11:28:17 AM
Most of those who fall victim of these shit coins are those who cannot afford to devote the time to do the appropriate research needed to decipher the authenticity of the project.
I noticed that there are specific exchanges where those coins are listed, so i try to avoid them as much as possible. If peradventure i have no choice than to use them, i do not carryout my regular trading on it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 19, 2019, 02:31:09 AM
Well for fraudulent it is the most lucrative market. There is no proper check and balance and there are alot of opportunities for them. All they have to do is to hire a good developer to make the product ready for them.
copper member
Activity: 462
January 19, 2019, 01:55:59 AM
You should say scam projects not strange projects.there has been multiple topic here about the scam projects and people have learnt there lessons.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
January 19, 2019, 01:52:06 AM
Be careful not just on the strange project but on all project ICO in the community.
Scammers are all around the community and many people still want to collect funds from people in dirty ways.
Remember to have your own research as always before grabbing the project.

What you are telling is the true fact that almost all ICO projects are scammers some are doing professionally and some are doing immaturely. Like some projects you will see that the developer are working but the price of the token wont increase but still they will be giving hope that in future you will have good profit. Some projects are immediately get screwed up as soon as they get ICO investment and investors immediately feel that they are scammed. So it is upto the users who are investing should be careful and in my view as soon as the project get listed sell of what ever profit you get and if the project is good buyback in low as always the price will come down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 01:38:25 AM
Be careful not just on the strange project but on all project ICO in the community.
Scammers are all around the community and many people still want to collect funds from people in dirty ways.
Remember to have your own research as always before grabbing the project.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
January 18, 2019, 08:41:23 AM
thank you for reminding, you are right now there are so many parties that use ico to commit fraud, it has a huge impact on other ico. they make people's trust in investing ico disappear. I hope that something like that can be solved soon. to restore people's trust to invest in ico.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 18, 2019, 05:20:56 AM
Yes that's true they have now so many strange project that using some name of the popular coins in the market. Im also victim of that kind of project so many time and till the end of the project they are started gone and not paying us of our work.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 04:35:47 AM
I heard about such coins and saw some on the stock exchanges. I will only use known stock exchanges, there are no fraudulent coins on them and your money will be safe.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
January 18, 2019, 04:23:15 AM
I think that people should do a lot of research when they want to enroll into a project and ensure themselves that it's 100% safe.But at the same time the scammers are getting more and more good at what they're doing and are also likely to fool you.You must be very careful about the projects nowadays and don't go after appearances.
Doing a truck load of research is the best way out of all this scam stuffs but most times some scams are so good and real. Let's use the just scam concluded ETCV fork. Those guys did everything right and good even their whitepaper was very convincing yet it was a scam at the end of the day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 08:59:55 AM
That's right, you need to beware of such coins and I think not to invest in them at all, because they are unlikely to make a profit!
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 15, 2019, 02:52:17 PM

unfortunately it is not easy to distinguish tokens that have no value and no future, we have to study well those behind and if there is a possibility of a future development, and also need a little luck
Activity: 252
January 15, 2019, 02:38:07 PM
Never invest money in such projects, because they are always scam, at least the main community is announcing any hardfork like it with with Ethereum Classic. There are no Dash classic or Litecoin gold. Be careful and advised.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
January 15, 2019, 02:37:56 PM
In my opinion, if you don't want your labor to be wasted during this period, you should turn to projects that are absolutely perfect. The amount of Bounty may be small but will be at least greater than 0.
Pages:
Jump to: