Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 21. (Read 56822 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 02:20:32 PM
Let's be realistic, it seems to me that today there are a lot of such projects in cryptocurrencies, which for some reason today seem very strange to everyone. Today it is a big problem and it is a fact.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 03:32:29 AM
I always see some scam project and strange project also that being scammed so lot of them i see it already in ico such a risky investment if you gonna buy some coins that drops it price after listed in the market.
Activity: 309
January 15, 2019, 12:27:44 AM
calm down friends, we will never support projects that have unclear teams and projects. I have suffered a lot of loss because of the scam coins that existed in 2018 I have lost a lot and I got a lesson from it all.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 15, 2019, 12:23:09 AM
Need to often find information on each project that we will follow, A lot of opportunities to cheat because many new people are starting to want to find a short one..!!
Activity: 731
January 15, 2019, 12:22:57 AM
of course be careful because there are a lot of scams now, and people who are already alert and have gone well can still be fooled. crafty people are getting smarter to cheat, they use various ways and things to get what they want briefly and get a lot of results. projects that are seen well do not always end well, and hopefully in the future many projects will succeed and fraud will decrease.
this is probably what makes the price of Bitcoin difficult for to rise because there are many fraud projects now, yeah people are always wary of fraud because they don't want to lose money on projects that are not clear. fraudsters will never stop trying to steal investors' money quickly and therefore we are always alert.
Activity: 313
January 15, 2019, 12:13:55 AM
of course be careful because there are a lot of scams now, and people who are already alert and have gone well can still be fooled. crafty people are getting smarter to cheat, they use various ways and things to get what they want briefly and get a lot of results. projects that are seen well do not always end well, and hopefully in the future many projects will succeed and fraud will decrease.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
January 14, 2019, 11:31:26 PM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

How come? well, ethereum has also have some sort of they called ethereum classic and not that much intimidating. I guess those words with Vision might be, example, Ethereum classic vision, well a combination of classic and vision. Very well said.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
January 14, 2019, 11:29:58 PM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

Well yeah, there are many peoples who wants to grab quick money from the investors.
I see this month there are 3 forks for ETH. Some of them seems like scam and there are already many reports about it.
Always do full research about the new coins, especially the coin who take other existing coins as their advantages.
The good platforms will never try to ask your money. If you are interesting and follow them and if not keep staying away from there. A lot of strange ideas have already used by a lot of scammers these days. In fact that they are only aiming to get money.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
January 14, 2019, 11:04:35 PM

Well yeah, there are many peoples who wants to grab quick money from the investors.
I see this month there are 3 forks for ETH. Some of them seems like scam and there are already many reports about it.
Always do full research about the new coins, especially the coin who take other existing coins as their advantages.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 14, 2019, 02:13:57 PM
On the cryptocurrency market, now there are more and more strange projects, many of which are deceptive.
A large number of players spending a lot of time and energy do not receive as a result nothing because of the scammers.
Before taking part in the project, you need to carefully study the team and make sure that they are real people and learn as much as possible about the project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 14, 2019, 02:08:21 PM
I think that people should do a lot of research when they want to enroll into a project and ensure themselves that it's 100% safe.But at the same time the scammers are getting more and more good at what they're doing and are also likely to fool you.You must be very careful about the projects nowadays and don't go after appearances.

Yes you are right we are not 100% safe in all time so this will be reduced by ignoring the unknown projects will be the right way because if we don't know about the project and how we can do perform well in that so this will be the main reason for people will affect from the strange projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 14, 2019, 01:54:50 PM
I think that people should do a lot of research when they want to enroll into a project and ensure themselves that it's 100% safe.But at the same time the scammers are getting more and more good at what they're doing and are also likely to fool you.You must be very careful about the projects nowadays and don't go after appearances.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
January 14, 2019, 01:26:59 PM

If its strange then you'll find out soon enough. The answer usually are from someone who are very much into BTC and all other else are scam. If you wanna go that way then you can consider them telling the truth about everything else is a scam but BTC. Forking is a way for scammers to earn coins without doing a thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
January 14, 2019, 01:19:12 PM
I wasn't careful and used to wear signature of ethereum classic vision, but once I've seen scam accusations, I immediately changed signature. It is tricky, because some projects can turn out to be a scam!

Because ethereum classic vision is not part of ethereum and the project was the same as the other project which using ethereum as their project. Maybe we can see many another project like that will release in the future and I hope that we can prevent to help them to trick people. It is why we need to learn and read about the project so we can find something and we can decide that the project is good or it will just be a scam project.
knowledge is needed to choose the projects we will follow. but without experience, everything will be lacking and therefore do not need to worry too much if you are wrong in choosing a project because then you will better understand the characteristics of projects that are just deceptive.
I am sure that with increasing working hours, we will be smarter.
Knowledge is the principal thing here and if one has the right knowledge, Los is minized but when we keep following the crowd, making deciosns from other people's opinions and thoughts, we lose out. I think acquiring all the knowledge we can should come first in this space for survival.
Activity: 1210
January 13, 2019, 01:23:11 PM
I wasn't careful and used to wear signature of ethereum classic vision, but once I've seen scam accusations, I immediately changed signature. It is tricky, because some projects can turn out to be a scam!

Because ethereum classic vision is not part of ethereum and the project was the same as the other project which using ethereum as their project. Maybe we can see many another project like that will release in the future and I hope that we can prevent to help them to trick people. It is why we need to learn and read about the project so we can find something and we can decide that the project is good or it will just be a scam project.
knowledge is needed to choose the projects we will follow. but without experience, everything will be lacking and therefore do not need to worry too much if you are wrong in choosing a project because then you will better understand the characteristics of projects that are just deceptive.
I am sure that with increasing working hours, we will be smarter.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 13, 2019, 12:59:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 12, 2019, 11:21:08 PM
To avoid future hassles, we must be careful before adopting any new project. But, many people are just listening to their friends opinion or random people's posts  and then start joining into campaigns of new project without checking on their own. If you value your hard work then you should go for on your own analysis before start supporting new projects.
That must be a valid suggestion. We must check by ourselves but many people are coming to this forum to find what are the ICOs available to invest but listening the posters who are the just paid advertisers of scam projects and then start investing with those scam projects. Even they do not have enough time to cross check, they should not be believing in to random people. Because instead of investing by random people's suggestion, it is always better to stay away from ICOs. Because, that way you can at least secure your capital.

I prefer to follow local project since I can understand on their roadmap because we have common languange but it's depend on how do you want find your favorite project !
Sounds like a practical suggestion to be followed by all the non-native English speaking people. But, this way you might miss many good projects as you may stay away from main altcoin/token announcement board. Still, a simple solution is focusing on both. Having more options is always a good approach for ensuring on not missing out anything.
Activity: 644
January 12, 2019, 09:59:31 AM
The name of a coin in a scam project will not necessarily be associated with the names of famous coins. But the fact that they are getting smarter and more cautious is true. And each time it becomes more difficult to recognize them.
copper member
Activity: 657
January 12, 2019, 06:54:34 AM
I usually see a lot of these scam projects posted in my crypto groups. Then I keep asking questions, who are those buying into these copycat projects? There are always clear signs to spot low level projects which scam intent, especially when they follow the common scam trend like the ones you mentioned here. Please let's not look at how cheap tokens are at ICO but let's look at the solidness of the project. Who are those backing the project? So they have a product or atleast an MVP? Not just buying in because little BTC or ETH will fetch you millions of the tokens. Let's be guided.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 12, 2019, 06:54:30 AM
yes of course we all need to be more careful because they will not stop making more fraudulent projects. there have been many incidents ico scam because of their actions, and i'm sure there are still good projects, only we don't know it yet, the point is to continue doing research before participating with ico.
Pages:
Jump to: