Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges - page 21. (Read 15833 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 06:59:53 PM
phishing is a classic deceptive way, we must be aware of this where fake exchange will be used as one of the targets to harm many coin owners. So the website domain can be alert if there are suspicious and inconclusive websites.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:53:57 PM
Is there anyone who can tell me more regarding this issue? These fake transactions how do they work? Is it for showing fake numbers and manipulating investors. Any more information will greatly help. And how to identify fake transaction and which step will be better to take.
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 06:52:19 PM
There many fake exchanges out there and one need to be smart and very careful in order not to fall fall this fake exchanges. I alwasy like to go through coinmarketcap.com if i have to visit any exchanges which i don't know its direct link or website.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 06:46:05 PM
Thank you for the information, today I see many fake exchanges and bad exchanges, fake exchanges made by programmers and hackers.

and bad exchanges are exchanges that do not have good service, some of my friends are trapped when trading in exnow exchange, old transaction processes, and expensive fees. and unclear.

Bad exchanges are easily influenced by a bearish market, so they choose to stop trading or limit trading activities.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
now there is a lot of fraud with cryptocurrencies, it's a shame that such great technology will be discredited by small rogues, but this is reality. I can advise always to check the address line on which you conduct any transactions with your coins there should be https and not http, and it is better to bookmark your resources so that the fishing links can not confuse you.
Activity: 95
September 13, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
It is clearly a phishing website claiming to be the real deal, I am very weary of unsolicited messages advertising some airdrops or other free or win schemes, I don't  open the links, I move them straight to thrash and block them for future attempts
Activity: 30
September 13, 2018, 06:35:41 PM
For traders, before using any web or exchanges, the important thing is to know about it because there is a lot of fake exchange links here, so before you make an exchange you need to keep a good idea of that link. Hopefully your information will be useful to all of us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
September 13, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
80% of phishing sites enter via e-mail with certain offers such as wallet security which needs to be reviewed and airdrops are promising so it's not easy to be tempted and careful and it's good to join a telegram chat so we can ask questions directly about the news
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 06:27:55 PM
Yes we need be careful about exchange.
Because there so many fake website. We should keep personal key safe and secoure your private key.
Activity: 32
September 13, 2018, 06:20:13 PM
We should be very careful about any exchanges and know whether it is safe for us, whether we are personally safe or whether our investment remains secure. It is very important to keep our own personal key safe.
Activity: 30
September 13, 2018, 06:09:40 PM
Yes, it is very important to keep your personal key safe. If you can not keep your personal key secure then you will must face losses. Be careful with the fake websites. Keep your own investment safe.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
September 13, 2018, 06:08:22 PM
There are many scams and untrusted exchanges on the market and in order to avoid getting scammed and losing all of your money only use the trusted exchanges that everyone talks about.
Activity: 91
September 13, 2018, 06:05:08 PM
I am more worried about the exchanges that do not look after their own security. I created an account with one of the newer exchanges and within a few weeks it started getting hacked. No matter how many times I changed my password hackers are still able to gain access to my account. Simply blacklisted this exchange now.
Activity: 31
September 13, 2018, 06:03:11 PM
thanks for sharing very informative article. we should select secure and best wallet and the security key. and when we want to exhange on that time we have to careful then i think there will be no problem.
September 13, 2018, 06:00:00 PM
in crypto market if we take any wrong step we were being scammed. always we have to aware. if we select any secure wallet i think there will be any problem.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 13, 2018, 05:58:09 PM
Hackers are always trying to play smart and those are on of the ways that they use to lure people in to getting access to the private keys so that they can steal the tokens and coins of crypto enthusiasts.
That is why we need to be more smarter securing our wallets from them. This is happening ever since in cryptoworld so people must already familiar with the real and fake links of any cryptorelated sites. If you fall on this trap, expect your coins to be gone for good. Always be careful when you enter your details, double check everything before its too late.
September 13, 2018, 05:53:49 PM
scam is kind of threat in crypto market. we will find many kind of scam when exchange. we should be careful when we are going to exchange. we have select authentic wallet exchanges. this is very sensetive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 13, 2018, 05:40:58 PM
Hackers are always trying to play smart and those are on of the ways that they use to lure people in to getting access to the private keys so that they can steal the tokens and coins of crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 13, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
There are always have some fake exchengers.and its hard to find out the real one.coz every things are seems alike.si be careful with the fake exchanges.

Its easy to know that, just look at the link because cannot be the same with other links there will always difference between fake and the original. Be careful on clicking phishing sites because you might lose everything if you don’t protect your account from this king of scam. Always double check th links, before making any move.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
i am agree with because fake exchanges are look like real exchanges. we should make sure carefulness before exchange. only awareness can safe our wallet. thank you for aware to me.
Pages:
Jump to: