Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges - page 25. (Read 15833 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
Yes, you are right, so many scam exchanges are available in the market. And it is true also that there is so many good and legit exchange out there. We should not easily believe things that invite us to get rich instantly. And before trading, we have to research and be careful about the exchange. We should also secure our wallet and private key.
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
Now so many exchanges have evolved promising us with good services and we dont know what to choose. Fake websites has really come and I think now is the time for us to be very vigilant in other not to be victims or preys to them.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:58:14 AM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Thanks for this information. I always received some links to login on my exchange account with my private key, which I know it's extremely fake. Investors just have be careful about clicking on links on their email for security sake.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:27:05 AM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.
I strongly believe this is a very vital information for traders on this platform. There are too many fake exchanges operating using various social media plateforms. However, I propose embarking on intensive research to determine the best and trusted exchange. Better still, we have some known and trusted exchanges like binance, bittrex, coinbase etc which traders can simply stick to in order to avoid being susceptible to fraud
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

Those kinds of exchange or trading platforms are pretty obvious to see. But sometimes you just make a mistake and go there. It is smart to get in into your bookmarks.
Activity: 106
September 13, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
I agree.Scammers, hackers, fake exchangers are rampant now in this crypto age.Be careful and discerning to the exchangers.Do not be easily fooled by "get rich quick scam".Research and verify.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
September 13, 2018, 07:36:58 AM
Bookmarking the correct address of our frequently use exchanges can be helpful and having 2FA in place is very wise for those exchanges that allow it. It's wrong to import one's private keys, but using Metamask on ERC20 decentralized exchanges is better.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 07:50:07 AM
I am glad in every time I have read something so good and informative here in the in the forum that will gladly help all of us, avoiding us to be a victim of several frauds and scams that will result to our loss of crypto money and not only that, but what is worst to loss is the trust and faith of several users to the crypto currency community. I am thankful to you buddy to disseminate this kind of information.
Activity: 462
September 13, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
Yes, be careful when you open e-mail. Because there're so many phishing websites. Be aware of them. These may cause a big loss for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 06:52:57 AM
There are a lot of example that fake exchangers bluff with many people so, we should always become careful in the case of choosing exchangers.
Looks like it's very trendy now, there are even lots of new projects about crypto exchange place by offering free listings. I'm not instead of saying it bad, but because they are new, so we can't trust them as much as possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 06:45:46 AM
In such case, its better to forget about the decentralised exchanges because they are already not so secure as compared to the crypto currency exchanges which are privately owned and also more or less centralised one. The reason is they don't want you to give private keys but on the other hand these decentralised one will sometimes ask you private keys and its really dangerous to send your keys like that which may phish you many times and thus you may loose your tokens from the ERC20 standard wallets. So yeah its better to stay away from such exchanges and any mail containing there links.
Activity: 12
September 13, 2018, 06:36:25 AM
I often go to Russia. They have good monitoring of exchangers. In the end, I never lost my bitcoins there with scammers. I do not have enough global service by rating of exchangers. Who will create it - it will earn a lot of money
Activity: 54
September 13, 2018, 03:14:45 AM
I can't agree more. Nowadays scam and hacker are everywhere, that's why i think that we should only believe in ourselves and do our research about any project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 03:10:20 AM
 Smiley   Smiley   Smiley   It's really a lot of cheating now spreading fake replacements seems to be very similar and true. And for what we do we should be careful not to bump and to have guards up all the time. At the same time it is really necessary to keep some additional safeguards like a remarkable thing to research them and we will know or see if it's a legit or not, just get opinions with people. they should also give a warning to everyone that this is a fake exchanger.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 13, 2018, 03:01:23 AM
When we are told pay attention to the fake exchange. How can we pay attention to? Many exchanges are recognized like being the best exchange for example Binance, Bittrex, Coinbase then we have the second category exchanges which works well and to whom we can (often) trust such as Kraken, Cryptopia, Crex24, TradeSatoshi. When we want to buy a corner we go first to Coinmarketcap and if we click on "market" we see what corner exchange is selling. We have a tendency to trust Coinmarketcap for this information because it is a very important site. But as recently as last week, there were rumors about Okex's bosses. Okex is an exchange that many people use but it turns out that the bosses were not very honest. Okex is also an exchange that coinmarketcap named for the purchase of some cryptos.
It is therefore not always easy to differentiate the good exchange of bad. The best is to use those who are best reputed to avoid any problem.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/
September 13, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
What I do verify if an exchange is good or not, I see the traffic on it, there is a chrome extension called similar web where you can see the no. of users using the exchange, no. of visitors on the website, etc.

I am sure there may be many ways to find out if an exchange is real or fake, their presence on social media, there reviews on Trustpilot, google and you can see how many people are talking about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 02:55:01 AM
This is very true especially the decentralized exchanges that will get access to the wallet keystore can be very dangerous when the exchange is hacked or there is an impersonator in the exchange. This calls for everyone to be more careful about which exchanges to trade their tokens. This is a security concern for everyone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:44:32 AM
Make sure you bookmark the original exchange, also dont click on the first "add" website when you search in google - possibly a phishing
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 02:43:05 AM
Thank you for sharing, that is the only way to inform everyone about this fake site or exchanger that will hurt peoples purse. Let us keep sharing and informing everyone about something that is not should exist. Its the only way to protect ourselves to become their victims.
Activity: 63
September 13, 2018, 02:02:29 AM
There are a lot of example that fake exchangers bluff with many people so, we should always become careful in the case of choosing exchangers.
Pages:
Jump to: