Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges - page 24. (Read 15833 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
This is just ridiculous. This kind of thing is making the bad reputation of crypto market. Thanks to you for let us know about it. I hope everyone will become aware from this type of fake exchanges.
September 13, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
The issue is deadly but still confused is your link a valid one? Seeing no comment so far. Hope people will come up with more insights. Thanks by the way for your concern.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
I think it is one of the main rules of safe behaviour on the Net. We should check everything especially exchanges and wallets. People should use only trusted and reputable services with huge experience
Activity: 103
September 13, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
Scammers are trying each and every new way to hack the hard earned money of peoples.That's obviously doesn't sounds good.People just need to be more careful trading in any new exchanges. Don't fall for them, Always DYOR before depositing any amount.
September 13, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
It is one of the easy trap you will find in the internet. People often get harmed by these attacks just for lack of knowledge or for not being careful. By the way thank for informing about it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 12:14:54 PM
Where there is involvement of money we have experienced cheater /looters / fraudsters always try to cheat others money.  It is our duty to be careful / watchful.  
It is our duty before becoming a member of any exchange ; we should check it properly.  We must keep our password secret.
So our safety is our own responsibility.  
Activity: 29
September 13, 2018, 12:13:55 PM
Taking part in airdrops has been something that a lot of people were not in favour from the beginning. And yes we do need to be careful when taking part in the exchanges because they seem to replicate the real ones and it is tough to differentiate between the fake ones from the real ones. But we do need to be safe from our end by keeping our private key number safe and doing a thorough research on the exchanges too. This is sadly becoming too common now, i remember when they done the same to myetherwallet and they phished out a lot of accounts. Need to be more careful in this crypto world!!!
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:03:55 PM
its good to always check some website security before using them at all.  we are in the era that so many scams are evolving daily and majority are falling victim of it. please verify all details beofre giving out or using your improtant details in a website whether exchange or not. my friedns have fallen victim of such act and its painful.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Always bookmark the exchanges that you have visited, and double or triple check the domain.
Because many people try to scam by creating similiar website domain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
We must be extraordinarily cautious when dealing with exchanges because today many fraudulent exchanges, especially decentralized exchanges that will gain access to wallet keystores can be very dangerous when exchanges are hacked or there are imitators in exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
September 13, 2018, 11:56:45 AM
There really are a lot of fake exchanges which do cause some a lot of panic sometimes. I don't know why peoples always tend to scam other instead of earning a good amount for themselves. It would be much better i guess.
Also to all those who trade on untrusted exchanges, i would prefer you all to use some major exchanges only to trade your coins. If you are trading some external token on any of the minor exchanges, then you need to be very carefull because 70% out of 100% new exchanges tend to offer ponzi schemes and are scams.
September 13, 2018, 11:54:01 AM
In the online world we should be really careful about everything. We can clearly see the links have major differences. So we should clearly ignore these kind of fake links.
September 13, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
These type of traps are usually called phishing. Everyone should be aware of these things otherwise big harms can be done. One should know the basic rules for preventing these traps.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
September 13, 2018, 11:34:13 AM
That is why you have to be sure of the site before submitting your private key. There are criminals looking out for the one that will fall prey.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 11:29:44 AM
That's a really important problem because nowadays, there are a lot of exchanges. You should not believe 100% in what you hear and you read, just do your own research
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
September 13, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
  It sad to know that there are people doing things like that just to earn they need to cheat other people for their own sake. But we can avoid it if we are very careful in registering the links for every exchanges.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:24:14 AM
You have to be careful in terms of finding a  good and reliable exchanger. There are numerous exchangers that demands higher transactions fees or steals your  money. We must protect our  coins from scams and etc
Activity: 62
September 13, 2018, 09:39:20 AM
Well, it's necessary to work only with trusted exchangers. Why climb into the fake. There the price can and tempting, however it means only one. Attracting people to deceive. So you need to be careful.
Activity: 25
September 13, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
Cyber world is full of fake things. Links can be generated easily and it's kinda tough to differentiate between the original one and the fake ones. Before doing any kinda transactions or by clicking on some mesmerizing links, anyone should be careful about their wallet number or the transaction ids.g
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 09:36:34 AM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Of course you have to be careful with fake exchange because I have sent a token that I got to a fake exchange and in the end my token disappeared. And I see my token has been sold to bitcoin. Therefore you are more careful in choosing exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: