Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges - page 22. (Read 15833 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:28:22 PM
yes both are looking same but everybody should be aware and careful about wallet. Secure your private key, secure your wallet than it will make secure your wallet. thank increasing awareness.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
A lot of scam is going on currently in crypto, we have to be careful whenever we are accessing a website. Do a double check of the address to confirm that it's not a clone.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
September 13, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
It was advised that never ever visit links through your mail. If you do the bounty or something else, scammer picks your email to spam your mailbox with an extraordinary offer, airdrop, and many more rewards. If you visit there and if you input any information about you, your information can be hacked or compromised totally! Not only Etherdelta, kucoin, binance, and myetherwallet too, they try to make people fool by giving links with the almost same domain! So, do not visit any link which you get in your email from an unknown sender.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 05:04:00 PM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

The best way to avoid this scam exchanges is going through the coinmarketcap and following through the recommended exchange in which the coin is being traded. You can subsequently COPY paste the URL with ease for future usage.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 04:50:01 PM
you are right we should careful before exchange. if you increase awareness you will safe i think Secure your private key, secure your wallet than it will make good for you.
Activity: 283
September 13, 2018, 04:37:20 PM
thank you very much for sharing such a important updates with us, it will help the other investors to stay aware from this kinds of fake exchange so I would expect awareness from everyone so that they don't have to face any loss of money
Activity: 74
September 13, 2018, 04:36:23 PM
I am happy every time I read something very good and informative here in a forum that will gladly help all of us, avoiding us being victims of some fraud and fraud that will result in the loss of crypto money, I thank you friends for disseminating information like this.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 04:30:55 PM
Some exchange site are scam, while some bounty campaign also are fake, even some project don't fulfil there promises, there are a lot of fake things in crypto currency Now, we need to be very careful
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 04:25:21 PM
I am glad for your consiouseness it will definitely proved helpful for the users, this security alam will let the other members to be stay alert from this kinds of incident, I would request everyone to be spread consciousness over the market
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 04:16:03 PM
There are always have some fake exchengers.and its hard to find out the real one.coz every things are seems alike.si be careful with the fake exchanges.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
September 13, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.
At the beginning, you must thought about it that there is an exchange like that. http://EtherDelta.website, you can notice that it is not even a legal website. You know the link of etherdelta. To be safe, I go to coinmarketcap.com and check where the coin is listed in the market tab. By that, you can be so sure where do you sell your coins.
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 04:10:09 PM
"
Now a days fake exchanges become very dangerous. We all should be very sincere about it. We should use the best privacy before making any kind of transaction."
Activity: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:03:02 PM
Actually it is quite difficult to find out which one is real and which one is fake. Both of them look quite identical on different pages. This will be helpful for the people of this forum as they get to know the real one.
Activity: 546
September 13, 2018, 03:51:00 PM
This is one of the things I'm most afraid of. Phising and spoofed sites can be very damaging. We need to be careful. I never enter websites like Etherdelta. Most of time I click my favorites links for login my exchange account.
Activity: 55
September 13, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
This is a proof that how intelligent fake people or scammers can be. Both the sites look entirely same. People need to be careful which one is real and which one is not. I guess this type of post is helpful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 03:48:51 PM
You are right my friend, we should be very careful while typing the adresses, it's better not to copy or not to use google sometimes, because they are making trap to cheat innocent people.

Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 13, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right. There are many other fake exchanges in the crypto market. It is really true that the rate of scams and hacks are increasing day by day in the market. So we need to be very careful with our private keys and wallets. We should keep secure our wallets and private keys.
Activity: 342
September 13, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
I have had some horrible experiences with exchanges like coinsmarkets. They stole almost 0.5 Bitcoin from my kitty. I had my coins online but they unfortunately stole and even though they gave tens of fake hopes, nothing ever came back to me. Super disappointed with them.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 03:42:46 PM
True that both the websites looks totally alike but there are difference when on the URL bar. Etherdelta.com is showing “secure” on the URL bar but EtherDelta.website is showing “not secure” on URL bar.
Activity: 317
September 13, 2018, 03:38:18 PM
These incidents are happening frequently nowadays. we have to be more conscious about this. There are tons of platforms in the market. So we have to be more specific and safe choosing from those
Pages:
Jump to: