Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges - page 23. (Read 15833 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:33:00 PM
I am really very anxious with the current situation. Because it seems that more and more security issues like fake exchanges, key hacking is increasing day by day. And that is not good for us
Activity: 261
September 13, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
That’s horrifying. what’s happening here? Thanks for sharing this important information about this fake platforms with us. I hope more people won’t be hampered due to this fake platform in the crypto market
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 13, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
ok, guys, there are some points you guys can follow in order to identify if the site is real or not,

1. Check the URL, because exchange sites take a very good precaution about security and they won't launch the site without an "HTTPS" protocol. So if you see an http:// instead of https:// then try to look for other points.

2. An Exchange site will never use a subdomain into any of their links (sites like http://mypage.website.com) always check for real and single names with one extension like .com or something like that.

3. If you think the site might be a phishing site or fake then try to get reviews on it from google or try https://isitphishing.org or https://www.phishtank.com

Note: Never register or deposit money because that's what they are looking for you. Even your name and phone number can be useful for them.
Activity: 33
September 13, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
yes this is what I always fear. when we want to sell it we are trapped in a fake exchange. sucks
Activity: 102
September 13, 2018, 02:17:32 PM
The main thing is our awareness. If we are aware of increasing security to our crypto account and don’t get trapped by seeing any advertisements then we will be safe from these fake exchanges.
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
Thanks a lot, to share your experience with the community that you have faced. Now people will come to know about this fake exchange and will not use it again. They will aware of the fake exchanges.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
With the increasing of the popularity of crypto coins, the number of fake projects and exchanges are also increasing at a speed. So, all investors should be careful about these fake exchanges.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 02:00:45 PM
Thank you for letting us know about this fake exchanges. It is very helpful post and important for newbie too. I think proper regulation of market has ability to control it.
Activity: 261
September 13, 2018, 01:58:52 PM
Now in crypto world, scam is everywhere. Crypto market is volatile and manipulated. All the people connected with crypto currency should protect their own resources.
Activity: 306
September 13, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
Thanks for the news and warn everyone about this. It is Very disappointing for those who already faced such type of problem. We all must be careful about this fake exchange.
Activity: 27
September 13, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
In this current time many of us getting fool by fake exchanges. So yes it is very important to be cautious about these scams. Investors should not fall for the advertisement that looks appealing.
September 13, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
Sad to know about this! I am a newbie to crypto currency and this kind of news really makes me anxious. I hope with time FUD, Scam all these negative issues related to crypto will get reduced.
Activity: 45
September 13, 2018, 01:19:06 PM
Thanks for the awareness mate. It is very upsetting that the rate of fake exchanges is getting increased nowadays and such circumstances make the crypto users so depressed and hopeless
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
Phishing has always been and will be one of the most popular types of fraud ! Thanks for the information !
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
September 13, 2018, 01:10:08 PM
I would like to up this thread in the forum to raise awareness on the people that are having some crypto holdings that might end up depositing on the fake digital wallet exchange. Yeah there are exchanges that are fake and all of us must be aware here because we do not know that one day we will end up losing our crypto from the fake exchanges.
Activity: 9
September 13, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
maybe it needs more enhancements to the exchange tools that are used to give bitcoiner a sense of security and comfort, so that no more fraud is committed by the criminals out there.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
This has been trending for sometimes now, you just have to be very careful, when dealing with crypto exchange. There has been many scam exchange, lot of phishing site.
September 13, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
The situation is getting worse. We have to be conscious. This should not be tolerated now. We have to choose safe platforms unless we have to face troubles. We cannot just go with this kind of insecure platforms.
September 13, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
What is going on? If this situation continues then people will not be interested in cryptomarket. Day by day the situation is getting worse. This is really not expected. Security issues are becoming vulnerable.
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:57:38 PM
First, identify the type of exchange you are using, do not easily believe new things that you have not mastered, it is better to improve the security of your account's private key. Crime can come from any door. remain careful in acting because being rich requires an process.
Pages:
Jump to: