Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with saxydev; he is a scammer - page 7. (Read 1649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
January 21, 2023, 03:38:44 PM
So the scammer strikes back. I expected that.

First, you are an idiot seeking attention when someone disagrees with him.

Thank you. Your statement reflects your high level of education.

I was not against segwit as technology, I am against the compromises arround implementing segwit.

In multiple occasions I, NeuroticFish and PrivacyG asked you what specific issues you are talking about. You never replied. Reference: [1], [2], [3], [4].

you are the second after JollyJohnyBeGood who called me an alt of someone, from alt of eliale, now I am alt of andouluka.

I said that you may be but, most likely, your poor English skills prevent you from understanding the difference between "is" and "may be".

Well mr. NewsletterBitcoin fuck off.

Thanks again. Again, a high lever of education and moral standards.

Giving a feedback as opinion instead of actually doing a trade, means you have some mental frustration, probably momi issues

Probably you don't know how to properly use Trust feedback. If you look at the description of Neutral feedback you'll see: "Other comments".

This is exactly what my feedback is. For more information you can alsu use LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system.

You are not incriminating me, you just don't know what you are talking about lol

I am not incriminating you yet. For the moment I am just raising alarm signals about you.

Translation using google cause I am lazy

No, you used Google because you don't know English. Sadly, you also don't know Romanian.

If being against something in this forum is giving the right to someone to accuse, I will leave it.

Be my guest.

Same happened with the case of JollyJonnyBeGood: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61200521

If JollyGood has more information about the way you are trying to scam people, I am kindly inviting him here. I feel though that saxydev will be walking on very thin ice if JollyGood will come here.

Self-topic is usually created to remove spam posts. And another reason can be for any type of contradictory post. Based on the screenshot you have provided I could not see any type of spamming. So, the post is contradictory to his/her post. And contradictory posts should be deleted by those who are scammers or likely to be a scammer.

Obviously. Needless to say, AML checks are allowed only to institutions authorized by authorities. Nobody would authorize an underclassman for performing AML check. My warning to other users is this in fact: as long as someone is illiterate enough to not be able even to spell his name, be very cautious. If the person is an imbecile then certainly a deal can go bad, as he does not understand what he's doing. If he knows what he's doing then his very low intellect may lead to other problems. If he's just an underclassman but agile in shenanigans, then most likely he'll try to scam you.

I had to unignore you to quote your post ;( ! A sad moment for me!

Oh no! Almost crying here. I'm sure shasan feels the same.

He's post is a spam.

Probably you wanted to type "his post" instead of "he's post". Then again: when you are an illiterate is difficult even to spell correctly "a-ha".

Accusing me in my thread of being the alt of someone else and saying that anti money laundering checks are scammy/illegal or dangerous is a SPAM.

AML checks are illegal, as long as they are not authorized by the govern. AML checks are not scammy but you are scammy. Last, but not least, AML checks are not dangerous; dealing with you is dangerous.

He did not made a constructive post to my thread and more I can delete any post in a self-moderated thread.

For other users the post was constructive. Same as this topic is.

Also he insulted me, so it's my right to delete his post.

What is the insult?

Unfortunately NewsletterBitcoin dissapointed me ;(

Now I'm really crying.
Activity: 429
Merit: 52
January 21, 2023, 03:01:18 PM
Self-topic is usually created to remove spam posts. And another reason can be for any type of contradictory post. Based on the screenshot you have provided I could not see any type of spamming. So, the post is contradictory to his/her post. And contradictory posts should be deleted by those who are scammers or likely to be a scammer.

I had to unignore you to quote your post ;( ! A sad moment for me!

He's post is a spam. Accusing me in my thread of being the alt of someone else and saying that anti money laundering checks are scammy/illegal or dangerous is a SPAM.

He did not made a constructive post to my thread and more I can delete any post in a self-moderated thread.

Also he insulted me, so it's my right to delete his post.

Unfortunately NewsletterBitcoin dissapointed me ;(
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
January 21, 2023, 02:56:50 PM
Activity: 429
Merit: 52
January 21, 2023, 02:51:02 PM
First, you are an idiot seeking attention when someone disagrees with him.

I was not against segwit as technology, I am against the compromises arround implementing segwit.
I did not defend PI, I just stated facts, they are traded and they have a blockchain, even said in my post that they are ponzi/pyramidal system.
And you are the second after JollyJohnyBeGood who called me an alt of someone, from alt of eliale, now I am alt of andouluka. Well mr. NewsletterBitcoin fuck off.
Giving a feedback as opinion instead of actually doing a trade, means you have some mental frustration, probably momi issues

You are not incriminating me, you just don't know what you are talking about lol

Edit 1:

About pi:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61630339
Translation using google cause I am lazy:
Segwit seems to solve a problem, but as an update after 8 years, after 2 years of debate, it was just a signal that it is possible to move in the direction of change through compromise. The compromise showed that all pools, miners, etc. have priority.
Indeed, as a technology, it is an improvement to use compared to legacy, but not enough and not as significant as it is praised by topics like yours. That's what I wanted to say in my reply. The background of the change and the whole history is such a big story that I, a user of crypto for several years, cannot accept it and just go with the legacy. I'm not a fan of BCH, also on principle, although I enjoyed the airdrop quite a lot.
I suspect that in the years to come, at some point, when the reward per block will change, we will again have a soft fork, which again will not be in our interest, ordinary mortals, but will solve the problems that segwit has them, has them and is creating them now.

----

If being against something in this forum is giving the right to someone to accuse, I will leave it.

Same happened with the case of JollyJonnyBeGood: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61200521

When you are against some popular opinions you are the mf'er. Well, dear NewsletterBitcoin fuck off
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
January 21, 2023, 02:39:38 PM
I'd like to raise awareness about a possible Romanian scammer, which is trying to fool people that he can offer money laundering check. I am not sure if he managed to scam anyone so far, but what is certain that he follows all patterns of a scammer.

What happened: the scammer alleges that he has thousands of BTC, ETH and TRX addresses addresses which are marked for being used in illegal activities / unusual behavior. He asks money for checking if client's (BTC / ETH / TRX) funds were used in illegal activities.

Scammer's Profile Link: saxydev

Reference Link: Anti money laundering service checks
Amount Scammed: unknown.
Payment Method: the scammer is willing to make deals only through PMs or Discord, not in plain sight.
Proof of Payment: N/A so far.
PM/Chat Logs: N/A.

Additional Notes: saxydev appeared recently inside Romanian board, starting to say various ridiculous things inside the translated topic of 1miau's Why people should be using SegWit addresses. OP declared himself against SegWit, signaling that it has all sort of problems, but without specifying anything. He tried to act smart, like talking in riddles but, in fact, it was clear that he is a mere illiterate underclassman, probably barely able to spell his name. Although I, NeuroticFish and also PrivacyG tried to reason with him, explaining that, if you have something to say, make sure you say it clearly, he did not act accordingly at all.

Later he joined another Romanian topic, defending the imbecility called Pi Network. He just writes idiotic stuff and, together with his level of very low education reminds me a lot of another Romanian imbecile, andulolika, which, among ban evasion and making death threats on the forum was also trying to scam forum users through various schemes (you can check the feedback I left him).

Make sure you read OP's Trust feedbacks -- saxydev sells "input analysis", which besides being fundamentally pointless, is against Bitcoin, as he treats the currency as non-fungible. I don't say he's a liar or a scammer; just a neutral warning of what kind of person you're about to be dealing with. (from BlackHatCoiner)

Excepting all of the above, I wrote this warning inside his thread, but my post was quickly deleted. Most likely, saxydev created his service topic with self-moderation to be able to delete any post incriminating him. My deleted post can be seen below.

Although I have no clear evidence that he is a scammer, all these hints suggest me that it's better to avoid OP. If you are interested in dealing with him, approach him with very high caution!. Be it andulolika's alt or not, saxydev seems to run enough shenanigans for being safe to avoid him.

Update (Jan 27th, 2023): the scammer exposed himself as being a scammer within this thread, after scamming user dkbit98 with 0.1 BTC representing a deal not honored by saxydev. As a consequence, I also updated topic title from "Be careful with saxydev; he is a possible scammer" to "Be careful with saxydev; he is a scammer".

What happened: dkbit98 made him the offer to prove that saxydev is selling a service which is free for the Internet; the offer was to have dkbit98 post such a website and, in case he will do it, to have saxydev pay him 0.1 BTC; saxydev denied that such thing exists and accepted the deal, after trying twice to cancel it unilateral.

Scammer's Profile Link: saxydev

Reference Link: Be careful with saxydev; he is a scammer
Amount Scammed: 0.1 BTC
Payment Method: BTC
Proof of Payment: N/A so far.
PM/Chat Logs: the agreement was sealed at post #20 of this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: