Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 16. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 05:07:20 AM
Patience is the main thing that I learned while holding some coins. Some of them I sold too early but I don't regret as there are still many good coins. Don't blindly follow FUDs that people spreading. If tech/devs are good just be patient.
Activity: 104
July 17, 2018, 04:59:38 AM
Yes. We must be patient if we want to work in crypto. Because we can not determine the price according to our will. If we can wait until the high price we will get a big profit. The pentig we are optimistic and continue to work hard.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 03:39:15 AM
Your Deposit depends on you. From your understanding, experience and patience.
Agreed. But still, patience plays an important role here. So use only free money. If you spend the last money it will make you panic every minute.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 03:38:37 AM
It just underlines the difference between the hodl adepts and the speculation freaks ). Most people want everything and fast and they thought crypto was the market where they could get it 100%. But it's life where to get a fruit to ripe one needs to wait. 
Activity: 70
July 17, 2018, 03:34:46 AM
Your Deposit depends on you. From your understanding, experience and patience.
Activity: 162
July 17, 2018, 03:29:28 AM
Yes, we must invest in the encryption market with patience. Encrypted investment is a long-term investment market. Be confident in the cryptocurrency we invest in. We have to wait patiently, I believe we will have profits.
Activity: 33
July 17, 2018, 03:25:33 AM
Many newcomers panic because of low cost and sell their tokens for a pittance, because they can not wait six months or a year to then get a good profit. Patience can be gained only with experience. Kiss
Activity: 165
July 17, 2018, 02:25:34 AM
Yes, we have to wait patiently for our profits. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. We need to have enough patience in this year's market, otherwise we will lose a lot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
July 17, 2018, 02:19:51 AM
I agree with you.
The crypto market is too volatile and unpredictable to expect things to work out overnight, patience is the only way of making it big here, slow pace but over a period of time profits will start streaming in
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 02:17:29 AM
Patience is a must on every investment. I hold an Eth before at a cost of 10 usd where I overlook that I have it and I wouldn't fret in the event that  I lost my investment during those times. For me, it was the  laziest and the most effective in my journey in cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 01:55:54 AM
It's obvious that if you want to get more, you should wait and be quite patient because without it you will lose money ot will earn less amount than you could get.
Activity: 34
July 16, 2018, 05:47:12 PM
modifying a mentality that may must be done in an interest in the improvement of a venture change the state of mind by not considering getting a benefit inside a solitary night. think ceremonially and don't ponder what we do in crypto exercises. feel that regarding improvement of a venture obviously it will experience a procedure and not as simple as turning the palms so in doing this tolerance to put resources into a task that is being created will be a request and ought to be a promise to the way supposing we don't generally consider here and now benefits yet our mindset ought to be redone by sensibly suspecting that is to get a benefit in the long haul.
Activity: 49
July 16, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
Of course, patience is the most important thing if you’re once involved in crypto or in normal trading. Sometimes i just get eager and it really bothers me. I think i just need to stay calm and make wiser moves. but still it forces you to get mad some how
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 16, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
Profit is really worth for being patient because long term projects are more stable and give more money, I think that without patience we can do nothing here.
Activity: 43
July 16, 2018, 01:45:32 PM
Of course, we must be patient. I believe that the price will rising again.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 01:40:48 PM
That's why some people will still lose their money and will keep asking themselves that they are poor and some will get a good profit. patience is the key.
Activity: 126
July 16, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
If we are talking about the tranquility of nerves, then yes, this is the right tactic. But in fact, the portfolio requires regular rebalancing, because the market is always high volatility and if we competently manage the portfolio we can get additional income.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
sometimes that the use with works on evaluation to shows with different returns of limit as the level of expectation and trader to works on decision with the limit on value as the risks on perceptives as defining use of reference following further stages of examination with attains on table with the exchange.

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 16, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
And how can I be patient, if a couple of months ago I had a sum 10 times more than now, I certainly do not make quick conclusions. but so far my patience is on the verge.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 11:02:36 AM
patience is very important for people how to invest their money in cryptocurrency or in various ico projects. if people who have invested their money starts to worry after losing money or for a very long time does not make a profit - they are bad investors
Pages:
Jump to: