Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 14. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:48:41 AM
just be patient and believe in the project you invest into
may be the way I see it is you are kinda like a team member
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 20, 2018, 06:46:17 AM
It is very difficult to remain calm at a time when the market is going down. It seems to me that only professional traders can remain calm at such a moment.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 20, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
It is one of the hardest thing to understand for newbies who are just coming here to do bounties like their friends have done a year ago and they had some profit from that.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
July 20, 2018, 04:31:06 AM
We have more patient to take profit because we have to know which one good time and moment to buy or to sell, never buy at early time or sell your altcoin, have wait for few moment to take much profit later. but some time we have sell faster to take profit because keep away if altcoin or bitcoin drop price.
Activity: 162
July 20, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
That's right,the easy thing is just buy two or three coins ,make a price goal for yourself,sell it as long as the coin price reaches your set target,otherwise,you just need to keep it.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 04:22:02 AM
Yes, of course, to benefit you have to be patient and not be too quick to draw conclusions.
Big profits require a good strategy and precision in doing so you must be patient with Cryptocurrency market conditions.
There will be obstacles and doubts in achieving profit, therefore, you must firmly stand up.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

Right after this message, people get a huge profit than market crushed, however people still have profit. I expect the similar behaviour on the market in late 2018 and early 2019 and I am patient for that profit!
from his message, I have held my tokens for 8 months, everything is getting worse when my investment has been decreased 10 times. Maybe the project I have invested will bring profit back for me at the end of this year when they release their platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 04:12:58 AM
People are very difficult to control your emotions so that they are losing patience and this is what makes people lose a lot of luck. A lot of people successful in trade because they can hold a coin in the long term. By controlling your emotions and patience be their key to success.
Activity: 54
July 20, 2018, 04:08:06 AM
I read a lot about crypto and as for me all is going right now...In the close future will be set up some new government departments that will regulate crypto-currencies and prepare new bills. As a result, this will lead to a new wave of popularity of bitcoin and altcoyins with clearly stated benefits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

Right after this message, people get a huge profit than market crushed, however people still have profit. I expect the similar behaviour on the market in late 2018 and early 2019 and I am patient for that profit!
Activity: 378
July 20, 2018, 04:03:39 AM
Hmm .. you have the normal arguments. But if the developer is promising for six months, is this normal? Or the project does not move, there is no evidence for the public that work is underway. I do not think this approach is correct.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 03:58:43 AM
It's really stupid. It's okay what Hold coins for a couple of months. But I think if we going to hold ICO investment for a long time we need better prediction in it. I don't think just a hold will not be working everywhere. Once I bought ICO token around $150. within 1.0months It reached $300 total worth. But I didn't think much and I was just a HOLD
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
July 20, 2018, 03:43:38 AM
Obviously, long-term holding of coins can bring more profit if you have competently chosen and purchased promising coins. But in some cases you can make a profit quickly. If you monitor the state of the market and the news every day, you can understand when there will be a drop or rise in prices.
Activity: 462
July 19, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
We must encourage them not to lose hope. Maybe those people are doing a short term investment that's why they're are panicking. But, for you guys who already loss their profit, just wait. As of now, the best way to earn profit is to do a long term investment.
I fully agree with you on a long-term investment, but still need to buy more rated coins, because the current state of things on the crypto-currency market has a very negative effect on the development of weaker projects.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:15:12 PM
That's the issue in crypto now. Impatience. Every body wants to make a quick buck without caring for what is actually going on . Till we remove this habit, there won't be any real progress. Crypto should be seen as a way of life , not just a means to earn quick bucks.
Activity: 48
July 19, 2018, 05:08:21 PM
We must encourage them not to lose hope. Maybe those people are doing a short term investment that's why they're are panicking. But, for you guys who already loss their profit, just wait. As of now, the best way to earn profit is to do a long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
July 18, 2018, 07:24:15 PM
It is true that we should be patient when trading crypto money. Crypto money trading requires to be smart and patient. Patience is the greatest virtue. We all know that the crypto market is very volatile. It's only known to wait.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
July 18, 2018, 04:18:27 PM
Thats right. but also remember that crypto isnt the land of profits.. someone earns money and the other loses money, old whales are the ones getting the biggest share of the market so we can deduct that the more time you hold, the more possible profits you get and thats not an always working formula, you can earn and lose..DYOR.
Activity: 66
July 18, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
Every Crypto traders should learn how to hodl at least instead of selling at a lost. And it is not advisable that one borrow funds to trade cryptocurrency. Found out that this borrowing of fund to trade pushed some traders to sell as quick as possible even though it will be at a loss, they do not care just need to pay back.
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
because many of investor in crypto are inpatient specially the newbie one they thinking if they invest in some project that there money become X2 or X10 in a couple of days being inpatient people in crypto world are always lose thier money not understanding the project just thinking of the profit.

Large banks will begin taking bitcoins, and also launch their crypto-server services. In late November, the second largest bank of South Korea - Shinhan Bank - announced the launch of a blockbuster platform for storing bitcoin-purses
Pages:
Jump to: