Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 12. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 07:10:50 AM
Yes patience is really needed. Many times I've experienced it and it made me a lesson for me. That is why I now earn in trading. It's just the key to becoming wealthy and not having any trouble with money anymore. So all the novice in the world of crypto is just to be done and I'm sure you'll also earn a lot of money on btc. Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
Patience is the name of the game. This crypto world can be real pressure handling profession and only the one with good patience can last here. If you are short on patience then this probably is not the field for you. You should probably move to some less hectic field and leave this as soon as possible without making more losses to yourself.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 06:33:33 AM
1 hour to wait is patient. 2 or more hours to wait is also patient. 10 or more hours to wait is more patients than 1 or more hours. Okey patient doesn't mean 12 hours or 1 day but it means as long as you can wait  for better and higher price whether one month or years of result. Patient is not always applicable because sometimes it is depends.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
I think that you should always be patient in anything you do. that's why you need to learn how to be patient if you want to achieve success. this refers to anything but to crypto market most of all
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:25:34 AM
Thats true of realy want to have a good profit the  all you have to do is be patience because if you are too greedy and if you dont have a patience then you may lose your money when the time comes that the price dump and you may be panic and you will sell your coins even in a long price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 06:22:43 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Yes that is right. Maybe some people do not really understand it so this thread is great and helpful. Patience is really important if we are in this world. I know it is hard to maintain patience in oneself but it really has to be there to become succesful in life.

But those who bought coin last month of June didn't really had to wait that long to get their profits, lol. Imagine the superb percentage increase in profit.
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

Yeah thats correct and so many people dont understand that they think that if they plant a trees it goes and bear a friuts in just a few days lol. In crypto world patience is the key to surive and earn a good profit for those who can wait.
Activity: 25
July 22, 2018, 06:12:22 AM
Many complaints about the length of time before the reward is released. It is more likely you will paid two weeks to one month. So be patient and you will have your profit.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 06:10:17 AM
Yes, we must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market. Be confident in the cryptocurrencies we invest in ourselves, and be patient with the encryption market. This year's encryption market itself is a long-term investment market.
Activity: 476
July 22, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
Today the market is going down, and it's very difficult for me to remain calm. It's very unpleasant to look at how my investment portfolio is shrinking. I'm unpleasantly surprised at this.
I can imagine how you feel. But Crypto market it`s a new market, and if you invest in you must be prepared for everything. Today, you can see how the market starts to recover. We need to be patient and just wait and after that, we get a nice profit.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
July 21, 2018, 04:02:52 PM
Be patient with your profit. this is a nice sentence and highly recommended. Patience investors earn money in the stock market, investors who are not patient lose money. I think the most patient market actors are listed companies. the stock market companies continue to receive commissions when the market rises or falls and always earns money.
Activity: 125
July 21, 2018, 12:19:21 PM
I agree with the author . We must be patient and not panic . last year, a friend in a panic sold coins . a week later, these coins made X 10 . so patience to all
Activity: 39
July 21, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
I keep my tokens, which are for the long term. And I think it's right, even if the price will go down, we know that we have time when the coins will increase the value
Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
Working with a crypto currency requires great willpower and patience. Since nothing happens quickly here. If you want to make good money you need to sweat well. Including and suffer.
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
You can not always follow only one strategy! It is necessary to have a spare strategy for different movements of cryptology. In some situations, you can not keep, because you can lose all of the capital, and the best option is to sell this altcoin immediately after listing
Activity: 23
July 21, 2018, 09:15:17 AM
if you invest in project or join bounty campaign it indeed takes a lot of patience.
Activity: 54
July 21, 2018, 09:12:42 AM
Some peoples just want to make quick profits. I think that will not happen in cryptocurrency market. If we want to make big profits in cryptomarket, i think we should hold our coin for long term. We should patient with the project and market movement
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 21, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
The crypto community can not be called patient. People are used to think in terms of days, weeks and months. No one is considering long-term prospects.
Activity: 560
July 21, 2018, 09:01:55 AM
Everyone wants to make quick money but investment is about long periods of time ,sometimes it takes a few years for a project to be developed as needed .Last year was great for speculations but this year is not the same,so you must be patient for your profit.
Activity: 546
July 21, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

i don't know why people believes in so much profit main while they can't wait for a year. to me what i have to say is that having patients is more profitable than just panicking. i have hold btc for three years this sudden break down can't just make me sold out my btc that i have been hold so long, i don't panic or  go to the coimarketcap.com because the more you go to the market and see how it's going, you get discourage about it.
Pages:
Jump to: