Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 11. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 23, 2018, 10:58:14 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient.
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

actually the best thing today is to wait for the profit we get. because now the circumstances are not necessarily and require our patients in living it. because many also panic first before controlling himself.

As a trader, they need to control their emotions while trading because sometimes the price may increase and sometime the price may increase. Wait patiently until the price starts increasing in the market and this make to wait patiently until the prices increases again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 10:41:38 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
That's right, we just need patience and the price of the altcoins will automatically be restored. Why do we have to be too anxious to understand how the Crypto market works?
New investors need to understand this and they need to practice perseverance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 10:21:13 PM
Being patience does not always work, we must understand . Good planning, invest in the right time, sell in the right time, all of these should be used as a proper dose.
Yes ofcourse Patience with not work only itself that's why you need to learn everything here how the markets works and how to trade properly in order for you to be a successful one here.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
July 23, 2018, 07:18:53 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..

actually the best thing today is to wait for the profit we get. because now the circumstances are not necessarily and require our patience in living it. because many also panic first before controlling himself.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:14:32 PM
Yes, that was true. Be patient for you to earn more than your usual profit. Because we didn't know if the price goes up highly. That will be a great for all investors. So keep believing on your crypto.
Activity: 107
July 23, 2018, 07:10:11 PM
Truly, for beyond any doubt it is smarter to contribute on a long haul periute in light of the fact that taking a gander at the historical backdrop of every one of that was constantly more productive to pause and afterward offer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 07:08:07 PM
Profit is like a success, you can't gain it overnight. Whether you are in trading or long term investment, patience is your number one need for earning profits in the cryptocurrency market. If you had set your target price then all you have to do is wait and be patience until the target is reached. Cryptocurrencies have very unstable prices, they fluctuates rapidly in an up and down manner.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
July 23, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
Yeah i agree with this we need to wait for a while to get a big amount of profit. Sometimes we need to extend our patiance and make a good decision if we fail on that it will ruin everything. But sometimes condition force me to sell on low price because i really need money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
July 23, 2018, 06:57:09 PM
I absolutely support your thought that patience is one of the key abilities in the whole crypto. Patience is a deciding thing when we speak about possible profits, so we must masterfully use it.
Activity: 69
July 23, 2018, 06:56:00 PM
You have a point yet then again we can't stop the network to scrutinize the engineer most exceptionally if the dev. gave a particular time and not occur after that. The desires for the network from the dev. must be meet or the dev must give a persuading and solid clarification if some dalay will/has been occurr.
Activity: 104
July 23, 2018, 06:51:54 PM
There are a lot's of happening here in crypto market where there is always a slide in the price. When i was new i was eager to profit everyday and that cause me headache because i can't reach my target then i realized why not wait for the right time to profit and not to force myself.
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 03:06:31 AM
I agree. Patience is a virtue as what the saying says. For us investors, traders and bounty hunters, it would be really essential for us to have this atitude. Be patient and good things will come along.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 03:00:21 AM
Last year, prices for cryptocurrency grew every day and many people wanted a repeat of this scenario this year. But growth can't be infinite. Therefore, after a rapid growth in 2017, we now see a correction in the cryptocurrency market. Everything is natural, and we just need to be patient in this negative period, which will soon be over.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
Patience is a strong virtue we need to imbibe as crypto enthusiasts. I have noticed that so many people find it hard to be patient for their profit. You may find people professing that it is good to be patient and all sorts, but to do it might be hard. Except they are forced to and one id the ways is by not being paid their tokens early enough. So, they would be forced to wait. That notwithstanding, i think strong determination, without bothering yourself much on the situation of the market, can make us imbibe the virtue and get the best.
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 01:33:48 PM
This is a gold rule but sometimes it happens that tokens are not sent after a half of a year and then you start to write to the developers in telegram.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 08:13:26 AM
      It's very very important within cryptocurrency world to wait for your profit, many people expect things to happen within days but the point is that bussiness is not gambling. Just like anything real progress takes time and as an investor if you're not prepared to wait for that then you'll never have as much success as you will possible have.
Activity: 96
July 22, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
Yes, we must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market. Otherwise we will regret for our original decision. Because the encryption market is a long-term investment market, and this year's encryption market is not good, prices have been falling, so we need more patience.
Activity: 141
July 22, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
Yes, it is important to maintain enough patience. At present, this market is still at a low point. I believe that many people will panic or lose to the industry. I just want to say that as long as you have enough patience, then you can certainly benefit from this industry.
Activity: 82
July 22, 2018, 07:26:11 AM
Your patience, your patience . Guarantee of good profit. So that your investments are not lost. Keep your calm .
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 22, 2018, 07:24:05 AM
Majority who came in crypto doesn't know anything about patience, they want lambo today, moon tomorrow, house on mars in 1 year.. that's hilarious!
But thanks to such people, some of us have earned very good money, due to absence of knowledge and understanding how crypto market works and how badly it could be manipulated.
Just like any other startup, crypto startup needs time to show its potential, release a product, start a marketing campaign, make partnerships, continue development and so on. This doesn't happen in few weeks or months, sometimes it will take year or few to reach their goal.
But in 99% situation when we see token added to exchange and people see no grow, or drop in price, they start to make statements like "i've lost my money" , "this coin is pure scam" and many other nonsense statements.
Hope to see people get more educated in crypto, and learn that patience in crypto always pays.
Pages:
Jump to: