Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 13. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
basically the world of crypto is a freedom for all those who want to trade, so we sebegai reward and investors need a lot of experience to start joining crypto. The luck factor is also very influential here. patience, intelligence, and experience are needed in commerce.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Yes that is right. Maybe some people do not really understand it so this thread is great and helpful. Patience is really important if we are in this world. I know it is hard to maintain patience in oneself but it really has to be there to become succesful in life.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 08:31:44 AM
Yes, I'm strongly agree to that. Patience is the key of success and its also virtue. Nobody can be successful without patience. There is no short cut way to be a successful career. In Crypto trading patience is very essential. If you want to earn good profit then you should be patient. Never sell any coin in loss. In future crypto currency will grow more.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
Many wants to be successful and got rich within a day, most especially the Newbies thought to be successful is a day job, they never plan to invest for long term: hence they make a low profit.
Holding for Long term is the most profitable investment.
I agree to just wait!
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 21, 2018, 08:05:55 AM
I've read a lot about the crypto world. I have read old members over and over again. I know their experiences. it is necessary to be patient and gain long term investment. Never panic during times of fall. patience is a good virtue.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 07:01:49 AM
I agree patience is really the key to win in crypto. We should learn to wait for the right time when the market become stable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
People should at least get a basic understanding of charting. Time is very important, hodling strategy which is very good in bull market doesnt work any more in bear market. When you hodl without looking in chart, you'll get REKT pretty hard like -50% and below.

Activity: 350
July 21, 2018, 06:47:37 AM
But it doesn't happen on the project nowadays.
If they didn't update their news on social media or even on telegram group, i can say they just running with investor money Cheesy
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
July 21, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
Today the market is going down, and it's very difficult for me to remain calm. It's very unpleasant to look at how my investment portfolio is shrinking. I'm unpleasantly surprised at this.
there is nothing we can do but just hold it, And that's why for me altcoin not in made as main job, because if in this circumstance there is nothing we can do but be patient.
Activity: 108
July 21, 2018, 06:24:35 AM
I think what you said is very reasonable. Said in the past, I am your man, when I bought COINS, it is not up instead of down, when I sell it rose a lot, I often wonder if I really bad luck. Now I don't observe its price every day, I hold it patiently. Wink
Activity: 104
July 21, 2018, 06:19:31 AM
 After some months when you have some experience, you will totally change and dont watch every minnute to your blockfolio. Theres just one rule which you have to follow to dont make lose, and thats never buy a coin on the alltimehigh.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 20, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
It is one of the hardest thing to understand for newbies who are just coming here to do bounties like their friends have done a year ago and they had some profit from that.
Patience in financial investment is necessary and very necessary for the volatile cryptocurrency market. But the calm must come from a sound and effective investment strategy, spend more time researching the market and patiently waiting for better results.
Activity: 588
July 20, 2018, 05:55:48 PM
Today the market is going down, and it's very difficult for me to remain calm. It's very unpleasant to look at how my investment portfolio is shrinking. I'm unpleasantly surprised at this.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 20, 2018, 05:52:26 PM
Commenting nowadays, patience can be considered with something relative to each investment, may be welcome with the certainty of an investment, for example when investing in a currency with a gigantic project patience is necessary, but for rampant profits it is not always the best way to wait. Flexibility is one of the keys to success.

Mate, I see you have the foresight and rich experience in trading no matter in which market. Many people try to adjust the market to their ideas and aims, but the point is that the market can break you! You have to be flexible and understand the movement and changes in the market, and you'll make it! It's a valuable advice which helps to understand financial mechanisms.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 07:20:03 AM
in this field sometimes you need to wait for year to gain profit, just be sure that its not some shit coin or else you gonna lose all.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 20, 2018, 07:19:09 AM
You can do the right thing, especially when you're waiting for profit, because some altcoin is long term.
You'll have to wait a long time to make a good profit. Grin Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
https://www.cryptocarz.io/
July 20, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
Any person who does not panic and is ready to wait can make very good money but the main thing is not to be greedy and leave the market in time ,fixing profits!
Activity: 53
July 20, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
Commenting nowadays, patience can be considered with something relative to each investment, may be welcome with the certainty of an investment, for example when investing in a currency with a gigantic project patience is necessary, but for rampant profits it is not always the best way to wait. Flexibility is one of the keys to success.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 07:08:26 AM
Yes patient is the best thing for you to do now why because the market have not yet recovered to it's normal price so i think best thing for you to do now is just hodl and be patients fir some times.
Activity: 56
July 20, 2018, 06:48:44 AM
Right, being patient is really essential.
Pages:
Jump to: