Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 60. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
Already many people say that you need to be patient and not hurry to sell. While the project will not have a finished product, price may rise and fall but after the release of the results of the price rises to the maximum peaks.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
April 08, 2018, 01:39:07 AM
I agree with you. most people want to get a very fast profit on 1 project. and want to move on to another project and repeat the quick profit. but they do not understand the process of crypto currency growth. they just think, every money invested should be profitable, without waiting and be patient. it is also in terms of trade.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 01:18:05 AM
Always be patient to your works crypto is not for quick profit i'm a bounty hunter and sometimes wen the ico's i been participated are finished the distribution of tokens is after one month the same of traders not everyday will be green sometimes its red so have a lot of patience everytime.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 01:06:44 AM
I think those who are impatient may be in urgent need of funds, so they are impatient and tend to be pessimistic,
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 01:05:02 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
I agreed with it. Atleast wait until your profit got doubled or tripled. Dont just give a week or 1 month only. We dont know when the price will go up or down. Just remember that you go for trading. So be patient. Hold tight. Wait fpr the right time.
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 01:01:49 AM
If you want to gain more profit and you think the token you are holding has a future you should hold in order to have profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 08, 2018, 12:50:52 AM
I think so too. Patience is one of the ways we help to succeed. If the market is now fluctuating, you to sell off, I'm sure you will not profit as expected. You should calm the wait, wait patiently and then make the right decision in business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 12:36:40 AM
Yes, Patience is a virtue, This is the skill that gives you the opportunity to make big profits on the crypto market. Patience is now the key to helping you make informed business and investment decisions when joining the crypto market, and the only smart thing you can do is to be patient and wait for the good times than.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:30:36 AM
It is necessary to invest in projects which you trust. Only then you will be able to be patient. Of course, it is necessary to monitor the news in tw,fb,telegram.
And how does Roadmap work.
And what will it give in case the organizers have already come up with a great idea of what is sold to people and then they will not get anything in return? Now it is more difficult to distinguish scammers from normal people. Sad
Activity: 308
April 08, 2018, 12:20:57 AM
When trading in the cryptocurrency market you are extremely calm and patiently waiting. These are two skills that give you the opportunity to seek great profits on the cryptocurrency market. The market is now volatile to adjust prices. And patience now is the key to helping you make informed decisions in your business and investment.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
Patience is a fundamental virtue, in trading as in life.In many situations, the only smart thing you can do is stand still and wait for better times.
The important thing is to understand when you need to move fast. So, don't freeze.
Activity: 380
April 07, 2018, 05:27:45 PM
We are in a very stressful period to invest. It is very difficult to make an investment or make a decision because everything falls in price. Unfortunately many investors have not got the patience and sell the coins Smiley
Activity: 42
April 07, 2018, 05:25:41 PM
I think that to make a profit needs time
Activity: 198
April 07, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
The last week was a real challenge for me. I did not think that the crypto market could fall so sharply. This instruction about the preservation of calm helped me survive this storm and save my funds. But it is very difficult to keep your mind cold
Activity: 280
April 07, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
Want all at once. If you have invested in a successful project, then waiting for quick payments is silly. This is a long-term perspective. Therefore, it is not necessary at the peak of enthusiasm to invest all the money that will be needed in the near future for life
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
April 07, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
You have to be patient if you are investing in a crypto market because the price is very unstable. After investing it is quite impossible for the investors to be patience, but i recommend if you will wait you will earn a huge profit in future.Buy Tokens or  coins every week and everything will be fine in two to three years
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
April 07, 2018, 03:55:03 PM
I know majority of crypto investors are holders and everyone wants to see bullish market all the time and many are panic selling due to long bears in the market but i think good time is coming soon so keep holding for good prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 07, 2018, 03:43:16 PM
It's very hard not to check prices all the time to be honest. I know that i will not waste the big monent anyway but always want to know what happening on market nowadays.
Activity: 115
April 07, 2018, 03:33:15 PM
We need to be patient for a good outcome of our profit, you need to wait for the perfect time  to earn a lot of money and don't be hurry
just take time on how you work on it. Analyze everything so that you recieve a good income.
Activity: 54
April 06, 2018, 02:52:36 PM
Patience is definitely a virtue but being fast is another virtue. You need to be patient in project you hold for the long term, and you should not panic sell. However you need to be quick in volatile markets such as crypto trading and use profit gains and stop losses some times. Remember May 2017 and January 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: