Pages:
Author

Topic: Be prepared - page 10. (Read 12742 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 06:16:08 AM
I mentally prepare for the worst because I am sure that it is unlikely that something good will turn out to be made from all this
Activity: 365
December 28, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
Well no one was prepared for what the cryptos has done to them. But they are now expecting everything, they may not be prepared but they know that anything can happen. The bitcoin can even go to the 100 USD price mark and if that happens, it won't be something unexpected but yes you can't prepare for that.
Activity: 210
December 28, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
everything will be fine anyway. I have no doubt that because the cryptocurrency has repeatedly pleased us.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 06:00:51 AM
yes right, be prepared for both.
I really agree with your opinion.
because if we are not ready for defeat, we will feel invincible forever and it is difficult to get back up.
Activity: 364
December 28, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
It is very early to guess. Too optimistic all lately, it is very alarming. At eth has not yet passed everything went smoothly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 09:28:43 PM
The bearish market is still rearing it's ugly head saying I am still here! I think it will take some time before we can say we are out of bear market. In the meantime, we should keep doing what we are good at, which I believe should lead to development if cryptocurrency sphere!
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 27, 2018, 08:35:06 PM
At this moment i should buy more the potential coins that would give me more profit in 2019 i am going to be more prepared of what happen in 2019 especially the first quarter of 2019 i guess it will give huge of profits from my investment.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
December 27, 2018, 07:25:03 PM
Well yeah, a one has to be prepared when he or she looks to make some nice profits from the cryptocurrencies. Invest what you can and by doing that, you automatically open a way to get back more than you put in.

But don't get carried away and start throwing money pointlessly. This way you are setting yourself up to lose.
At present the price is undergoing a correction and has been predicted by a number of trading communities in certain groups so we don't panic in the face of the current correction. this and end with a big smile.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 27, 2018, 05:51:47 PM
Well yeah, a one has to be prepared when he or she looks to make some nice profits from the cryptocurrencies. Invest what you can and by doing that, you automatically open a way to get back more than you put in.

But don't get carried away and start throwing money pointlessly. This way you are setting yourself up to lose.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 27, 2018, 05:44:24 PM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

the market now down agains,,
few days again, the year will be change,,i hope soon the market will be growing again,,
because i'm sure everybody here is not ready if the market getting worse my friend
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
December 27, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
Those ones jumping are only dependent on predictions and that's very bad. I think for me, 2019 is already here and we all will see what it will bring.
2019 will bring us New hopes and New wishes I am happy and hopeful but still I am ready to face the situation. There are so many predictions and people are making their assumption but we only should do what is right. Holding will be the best choice for those who recently joined the market.
Yeah, we should always be ready for everything. We heard a lot of predictions but its too hard to believe on anything because there is no certain things in this market and everything moves depending on the demand and supply. Hopefully 2019 will really bring joy to us, and gives new hope for crypto holders, be ready for the good and bad side that can happen in the future.
Activity: 462
December 27, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
I think the same! We must accept any option, no matter what it is! There’s nothing to worry much about and take everything very closely to your heart!
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 27, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
The year we are in, 2018 has thought a lot people some very important lessons that we need to know, most especially when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. There is no fault with crypto contrary to what some people think, it is because some people are taking advantage of it, because there is no law binding on them, but by next I believe some of these laws will start setting in and prices will get better. Although, it does not eliminate fluctuation in price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 27, 2018, 04:51:51 PM
It is good to always prepare for an opportunity and in this industry, the way to prepare for future opportunity is to buy most undervalued projects now. Though the short rebound of the market might have be over but the future is very bright for those who see it in the industry.
not only in cryptocurrency field but also in all field success and failure are not matter how we face the situation is the matter Being change your life to the good way because we don't accept the situation then nothing will be changed so do what you want this is my opinion.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 04:34:32 PM
Those ones jumping are only dependent on predictions and that's very bad. I think for me, 2019 is already here and we all will see what it will bring.
2019 will bring us New hopes and New wishes I am happy and hopeful but still I am ready to face the situation. There are so many predictions and people are making their assumption but we only should do what is right. Holding will be the best choice for those who recently joined the market.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 03:40:52 PM
It is good to always prepare for an opportunity and in this industry, the way to prepare for future opportunity is to buy most undervalued projects now. Though the short rebound of the market might have be over but the future is very bright for those who see it in the industry.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
December 27, 2018, 03:35:44 PM
Of course, we must prepare for a new turn of the market. All processes are cyclical and the bull trend is on the way.
It seems to me that all these comments are cyclical, this is 100% because as soon as I don’t go to my favorite forum, now many people say the same thing. But really, I can say that today there is nothing real. Only real opportunities for investors to purchase.
Activity: 280
yamzu
December 27, 2018, 03:04:43 PM
So, many people just don't know what to expect from currently situation of market now. I hope that price will rise in 2019. This bull was so big.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 02:54:11 PM
Yep, last months taught me to be prepared
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 02:46:09 PM
The first, crypto market is not dead.
The second, there is no eternal rise or fall.
The third, an opportunity to earn exist on both markets, bearish and bullish.

So just constantly develop and work on yourself and you will have an excellent result regardless of the phase of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: