Pages:
Author

Topic: Be prepared - page 6. (Read 12742 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 02:29:38 AM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

Right we need to be prepared for both. Also, the next halving is in 2020. In last two halving we have clearly seen that the market had pumped. Now let us be prepared.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 02:27:18 AM
yes, be prepared for both because they don't know will happen or not, so be prepared not to be disappointed. Market movements are unpredictable so often up and down we just think it will get better or worse. 2019 has not seen an increase and there are no signs of brightness, the market is still red, there are no problems there is still time and we are waiting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 17, 2019, 02:23:02 AM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
The only positive effect that is really able to change something is not the events that you described, they will have an impact to a lesser extent, but the control of the market and the adoption of 2-3 coins as a world currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 17, 2019, 01:59:58 AM
In crypto, we have to be prepared for any at all because the unexpected can happen in crypto market, at times you are expecting to see bull run but you will discover that things turn the other way round,at times you are expecting to experience a fall in coin price but things will just turn the other way round,we just have to be prepared for anything in this 2019 as we hope for a better time in crypto market.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
January 17, 2019, 01:31:37 AM
We are all waiting for the gradual restoration of the former high positions in the crypto market. Recently, we have already noticed the gradual rise in price of Ethereum. But for now it is really early to talk about the bull run. While the situation has gradually stabilized, and a rapid growth will be seen only from the middle of next year.
indeed many have speculated that ethereum will rise quickly. and it seems that it won't happen in Q1 at this time, I also predict that the bull will come in Q2 or Q3, you should continue to wait and be patient
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 17, 2019, 01:18:35 AM
It seems that 2017 was an exceptional year for crypto. And I can't even imagine how thing will be for the 2019. Let's pray and have faith
It seems that such a sharp rise in the cryptocurrency market, which was in 2017, may no longer be. Vitaly Buterin directly stated this recently. In any case, this will not happen in the next few years. Holders of cryptocurrency will be already dropping Bitcoin as soon as it grows rapidly in value. They will no longer expect it to rise to a high level in price, as it was before. This will mean that the cryptocurrency will fall immediately after the start of high growth. This has its positive and negative sides. Cryptocurrency will probably grow slowly, without too sharp drops.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 12:40:55 AM
Yea, always need ot be prepared for both turn of events. No one can say now, where crypto market will go tomorrow. However, I hope 2019 will be successful year for crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 12:36:43 AM
Yes, everyone believes that by 2019 will be a good year for Crypto. This is an optimistic attitude and that makes perfect sense because in 2018 crypto had a bad method. However, in 2019 this is actually also very difficult to predict because until now the crypto market has not given a surprise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 12:30:40 AM
We are all waiting for the gradual restoration of the former high positions in the crypto market. Recently, we have already noticed the gradual rise in price of Ethereum. But for now it is really early to talk about the bull run. While the situation has gradually stabilized, and a rapid growth will be seen only from the middle of next year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
January 02, 2019, 05:25:12 AM
Yes, this is right that if bakket and etf will not effect the price of bitcoin then hope of every person will destroy at that time. But bakket and etf will guaranteed change the world of bitcoin in crypto and demand will increase in the coming few months with a big jump in the cyrpto.
There is no doubt about it at all, because everyone understands that the legalization of cryptocurrency as well as real opportunities for open injection will come to the market along with tremendous growth.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 05:23:26 AM
I think we must remain realistic and not lose touch with reality, of course the price can grow quickly and strongly, but also can happen a new bottom cryptocurrency, the chances are equal
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 03:03:01 AM
At times we really have to get ready to face everything, with this preparation disappointment, will diminish and not dissolve in it. Mature preparation is able to deal with the problems faced. The crypto market is improving and will have value.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 02, 2019, 02:39:21 AM
Infact the bear in 2018 as taught to expect anything in crypto and not to act foolishly base on speculation because in crypto everything saying remain a speculation until we have seen it happen.I will also advice that we should be prepared for anything in this 2019 because is the only way we can make good plans for anything coming our way in crypto this year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 02, 2019, 01:26:50 AM
ETF and bakkt will have huge impact on cryptocurrency ,its what cryptocurrency has been longing for since earlier 2018 and I'm sure if it doesn't spike the bullrun it will atleast make bitcoin price stable
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 01, 2019, 06:46:52 PM
It is necessary to be ready for any variants of the outcome, either positive or negative.
It seems to me that the market is starting to gain momentum and we are all waiting for a positive outcome.
Coins will go up and everyone who invested will get the expected result.

Just getting ready is better than to just wait for what is coming. I'm sure everyone would want to know ahead of what is going to happen to not expect too much. Through news and some fundamentals analysis, they could predict already the outcome even if it is not yet started.

I can feel that 2019 will be a great year for everyone though i don't like to get my hopes high yet. But it is what i felt already.
Activity: 383
January 01, 2019, 06:40:45 PM
I'm sure in 2019 ethereum will shock the global community as Cryptocurrency did at the end of 2017, because Cryptocurrency is getting bigger and bigger and the higher the volume of demand that exists for the Cryptocurrency
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
January 01, 2019, 06:36:37 PM
yes everyone puts high hopes in 2019 will be better, because the market is still not fully recovered. I assume that crypto is difficult to predict and what we worry about can happen at any time. I see some altcoin almost dying because the Bearish market and Bitcoin still haven't raised high prices. prepare yourself mentally to welcome the new year that doesn't know when there will be a convincing recovery and improvement of the project...
there is a lot of positive news about cryptocurrecy that will make people more hopeful in 2019 but, even though bullrun is not necessarily going to happen because the market falls so deeply it will be difficult and takes a long time to restore the market but I will try to wait at that moment.
and regarding the altcoin that is dead, it is actually bearish as an event to select which coins are good and strong, and the ones that survive are worth to be an investment
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 01, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
I think that whatever happens, it will be difficult to do worse than 2018. Or we are going to close the door permanently or the train is leaving again!

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 01, 2019, 05:56:06 PM
Always be prepared so whatever it takes whatever happens on cryptocurrency you can manage all risk. because on this year so many bounty hunters and investors lose money  because they are not prepared on rapidly collapsing of the market. it became a lesson so always be prepared.

I think that by the end of the year, many people have successfully prepared for the fact that the cryptocurrency market can bring not only good but also bad.
However, I, like many on the market, continue to hope for growth and buy a few promising coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
January 01, 2019, 05:34:52 PM
I really don't know what to believe anymore in this market. We all were waiting for the ETH price reaches $5.000 and for the BTC price we were expecting $50.000 last year in this days. So what happened? You see the prices, went down 1/10!! So after now we don't need to prepare for the worst, because this is the worth we are living in today. But we can wait for the raises and the bull markets.
The good thing is that the price continuously unpredictable and volatile. There is always a positive going to happen even not in this year but in future as well. It is just a beginning to start again because crypto will keep going which we have to prepare for. Though bull market won't happen if you invest at lower price, you can gain from it when it become higher from that.
Pages:
Jump to: