Pages:
Author

Topic: Be prepared - page 5. (Read 12742 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 12:11:22 AM
Of course, we must be prepared to accept anything both bad and good, all there are risks, but I still believe and believe that it will not always be like this, in the future there will be good news about the recovery of cryptocurrency that has long been waited
prepare all what will happen next so that we can receive it well.

see a bad market situation so that what will happen in the future do not know and do not expect too much will be a high increase because it will get worse or will fix it do not know. Hopefully we can accept whatever happens and we must continue to try our best, hopefully the results are good and we wait.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2019, 12:03:20 AM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

In fact, completely different changes are possible in the crypto market. Price may depend on different news. Of course, all investors strongly expect a rise in the price of coins, but a fall is also possible. Personally, I am now preparing for the active appreciation of good coins, so I regularly buy reliable cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 29, 2019, 11:43:04 PM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
Crypto is a world of mystery, just like what you were saying that we need to always be prepared for any occurrence that might happen. There is no one who are able to correctly predict what will happen in the crypto  right now.
Activity: 406
January 29, 2019, 11:34:01 PM
Of course, we must be prepared to accept anything both bad and good, all there are risks, but I still believe and believe that it will not always be like this, in the future there will be good news about the recovery of cryptocurrency that has long been waited
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
January 29, 2019, 10:55:40 PM
yes, we must to prepared to both side . pump or dump.
But, i confidence that the market will recover soon because there are a lot of good news.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 29, 2019, 10:46:45 PM
Exactly, everyone here in crypto industry are expecting that this year 2019 will be bring a good outcome to the crypto community and many traders or investors will gain profits, but as we seen this month, the prices of cryptos are still decreasing. Instead of being panic and discouraged, we must be prepared to face some changes in order for us to adopt.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 29, 2019, 10:43:04 PM
Yes i still waiting for next bull market,though i waiting for that since 1 years but not coming yet but i keep waiting for another year because i trust crypto market will be boom market later. I believe another bull market is near and i dont want to miss it.
maybe in march bitcoin price will recovered slowly.i heard fidelity planned to start bitcoin custody service in this month.as we know that fidelity was largest hedge fund manager.i hope this news could come true.
if like that we have to be patient and wait until the next few months to see the price of bitcoin start to move up. Unfortunately this situation has been very long, this can make people forced to sell their assets.
Yeah... I agree.  It's very long already and we should be due for a price uptrend soon.
This kind of long waiting is not good for weak hands, only the strong long term holders will survive.

Another big dump might be coming, so we should always be prepared to stay strong.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
January 29, 2019, 10:23:49 PM
Yes i still waiting for next bull market,though i waiting for that since 1 years but not coming yet but i keep waiting for another year because i trust crypto market will be boom market later. I believe another bull market is near and i dont want to miss it.
maybe in march bitcoin price will recovered slowly.i heard fidelity planned to start bitcoin custody service in this month.as we know that fidelity was largest hedge fund manager.i hope this news could come true.
if like that we have to be patient and wait until the next few months to see the price of bitcoin start to move up. Unfortunately this situation has been very long, this can make people forced to sell their assets.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 10:21:16 PM
Activity: 588
January 29, 2019, 10:18:07 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
January 17, 2019, 07:45:25 PM
Crypto is the most unpredictable market, highly volatile and we have to be prepared to each scenario all the time.
Things in crypto are changing much faster than real life and we have to adopt quickly to every situation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
January 17, 2019, 02:49:43 PM
I do not think that we will see a great bull run in 2019, because the market is pretty big and we need much more great updates to push the market forward. I think that 2020 will be much more profitable for crypto holders.
Activity: 700
January 17, 2019, 02:41:11 PM
I was ready with the best and worst results, so that it could be said whatever happened this year I was ready to accept it.
I can only hope that this year there will be a smile for us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 01:54:33 PM
Well we've all been anticipating the launch of bakkt and other great news but some people have grown weary because their hope have been raised and dashed but after this prolong bearish market all we should be expecting is bullish market which is going to be sooner or more later
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 11:04:40 AM
you're right, I didn't prepare myself if something bad happened this year maybe I will start leaving Crypto because all my assets have lost too much in the past year. I hope this year the cryptocurrency will be more stable and rise
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 10:51:37 AM
Yea, always need ot be prepared for both turn of events. No one can say now, where crypto market will go tomorrow. However, I hope 2019 will be successful year for crypto.
That is why I am buying cryptocurrencies throughout the year - dollar cost averaging strategy, I do not care about dump - I will buy, I do not care about pump - I will wait for another dump. So, I am slowly collecting more and more cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420
January 17, 2019, 10:46:46 AM
That's right, no need to harbor the illusion that if all the planned events happen, it will immediately put the market on its feet, it is quite possible that this will not happen immediately!
The hardfork date transfer showed that there is nothing reliable in the cryptocurrency, anything can be postponed or it can be worse than we expected, there are always pitfalls
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 17, 2019, 02:42:43 AM
At times we really have to get ready to face everything, with this preparation disappointment, will diminish and not dissolve in it. Mature preparation is able to deal with the problems faced. The crypto market is improving and will have value.

Cryptocurrency have been unpredictable so we must also expect the unexpected and yourself prepared emotionally and financially. Some of the investors that lost some significant amount of their investments never recovered because they sold their coin in loss believing that bitcoin will never recover again and they are even gave up on investing in a cryptocurrencies again. I think these kind of investors are not prepared well and with only little knowledge on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 17, 2019, 02:41:59 AM
That's right, no need to harbor the illusion that if all the planned events happen, it will immediately put the market on its feet, it is quite possible that this will not happen immediately!
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 02:37:00 AM

Why not save your money and let the investors pull the market uptrend? In this case, we don't invest that much but gain through bounty hunt and aidrops and help the investors become successful at the same time earn our free crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: