Pages:
Author

Topic: Be prepared - page 8. (Read 12742 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 06:52:00 PM
After the new year, the cryptocurrency market will be very thin and both growth and decline are possible. I still think that the market will fall again and only then begin to grow. In any case, you should be prepared for these development options.
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 05:58:55 PM
It's not a bad thing to be optimistic about 2019 even if the market didn't come back as expected but will advice that we don't base it all on predictions cos for now no one is certain about anything
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 03:23:37 PM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

I feel quite comfortable and ready for a bull run, entered in some coins/tokens I wanted to and now just waiting for it to start. Also if it goes the other way around, if we are going for new lows, then I'll just buy some more cryptos that I believe in long term. So where ever market goes, I'm being positive on a long term profit in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
December 30, 2018, 03:18:11 PM
Ethereum recent performance has been very good, and its price has also recovered significantly, but I think this is not enough, because its value is still very low, but I am still full of hope for 2019.
I am glad that your hopes are still not exhausted, because in 2019 new opportunities and new changes will come to the world, which will have to greatly improve the world’s attitude to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 644
December 30, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
yes everyone puts high hopes in 2019 will be better, because the market is still not fully recovered. I assume that crypto is difficult to predict and what we worry about can happen at any time. I see some altcoin almost dying because the Bearish market and Bitcoin still haven't raised high prices. prepare yourself mentally to welcome the new year that doesn't know when there will be a convincing recovery and improvement of the project...
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
I don't expect jump to happen in 2019, but why do you need crypto to be pumped too early?
I think there might be a longer period of growth
Not need but dream on. And some TA predications tells about local growth. I don't wait full turn-over and bull run. But I think some events at early 2019 can call it. And for good growth we need time. But more we need actual applications because we have enough clear hype
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 30, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
In here sometimes you earn and sometimes you lose this is normal. People denigrate the market when they lose, unfortunately. It's normal like in every investment there is a losing chance If we earn money every time it's called a Ponzi scheme
Activity: 434
BITWIN
December 29, 2018, 12:40:30 PM
I don't expect jump to happen in 2019, but why do you need crypto to be pumped too early?
I think there might be a longer period of growth
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 12:38:28 PM
Due to market value no one can judge what happens nearly future. but we should be controlled our desire & have positive thinking in new year 2019 without any imagination. ,
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 12:36:35 PM
Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
let's just hope that it will goes right, it will take some time though, maybe in the middle of 2019 the market will start to recover.
it worth to wait, even if in january it will hit rock bottom we should be patient for the bullish will come eventually.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
December 29, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

The moon now seems too far away from us. But what is happening in the market today makes me happy. Seeing the week of green graphics suggests that the bull is close and will come soon.
yes, that is what everyone expects, in the near future the market has returned green and this indicates there will be an increase in market prices again after experiencing a long market price correction
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
December 29, 2018, 12:13:43 PM
2018 was an important experience for everyone. In the new year, everyone should be carefully because everything can happen at any moment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 29, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Since, we're not really sure about what might happen in 2019, bakkt and ethereum forks are not enough reason to uplift the entire cryptocurrency again. We should have our plan B in the market to be sure that we will still gain profit like trying to learn about trading coins.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
December 29, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
Ethereum recent performance has been very good, and its price has also recovered significantly, but I think this is not enough, because its value is still very low, but I am still full of hope for 2019.

That's right, the patience needs to continue until the middle of the year after 2019, Ethereum will recover its price and increase its price network in the crypto market, I believe. The update 2.0 of Ethereum is coming, it is a knot for ETH to return to a new look and a better price  Grin
Yes, patience is what we needed in this current crypto market in other to have good return in the end but patience is what most cryptoneirs lacked and the shards/casper implementation will definitely boost the price of Ethereum market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
December 29, 2018, 11:49:22 AM
I really don't expect much for 2019 because I just want the price of all the coins to return to the way they were as they should. that way we can really feel the true use of ethereum.
Activity: 602
December 29, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
Prepare for what?Prepare for 2019 where bitcoin will rise and rise again. Prepare for the bank on which our account will be putting a billions because of the rising of btc that year. And be prepare for the many billionaire that time, where I belong.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 29, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

The moon now seems too far away from us. But what is happening in the market today makes me happy. Seeing the week of green graphics suggests that the bull is close and will come soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 29, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
You're right. If we prepare for any outcome, it will save our nerves. Do not forget that the crypto market is full of surprises and all our hopes and forecasts for the future can be smashed to smithereens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
December 29, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. Some news does not give the effect that most investors expected. That is why I am always careful.
Right to be careful is very necessary because of the wrong predictions and determining the selling target can make asset value decrease or even lose. even though the crypto price on the market is now starting to have an upward trend but this cannot be confirmed will continue to rise.
Activity: 363
December 29, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

That's right, the patience needs to continue until the middle of the year after 2019, Ethereum will recover its price and increase its price network in the crypto market, I believe. The update 2.0 of Ethereum is coming, it is a knot for ETH to return to a new look and a better price  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: