Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 6. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 30, 2018, 01:30:52 AM
I think bear market will end at 210B-230B at this time it will hard to cross this line.For this time I think if it's stays here it is kind of stable it will don't go down.And I don't think bear market is gone but we will see some profit now.Maybe 20-30 % market will up.And we will see some small correction again.We can see big bull market will comes mid aug - SEP or Dec.Lets hope it will come soon.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 01:30:25 AM
a lot of currency are overvaluated i think the down trend will continue for at least a couple of month good luck for all and be safe this is the consolidation phase of the space

Yes, if we consider the market as negative definitely it is our problem because last year we have seen the major growth in terms of altcoins and Bitcoin price. Now the price of Bitcoin and altcoin are consolidating before increase its price much higher.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:29:16 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.
Unfortunately, the bear market in June has not yet ended. Maybe, finally, it will happen in July. I see that after the price of bitcoin is lower than 6000 dollars, its price today is 6393 dollars. Contrary to the claims of many that bitcoin will drop as much as 2000 dollars, bitcoin is still growing, which can not but rejoice.

Yes, I also think so, that bear market can end in middle July maybe. Also, there will be G-20 summit this summer, and, probably, after this, it can start to grow.
Activity: 504
June 30, 2018, 01:27:30 AM
This night Bitcoin have raised on 600$ approximately, it is very good news indeed, although it can be just a bull trap, and the bear market can come very soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 01:25:02 AM
Especially with crypto, this is hard to predict. But I think that it is true, a bear market or has already ended or will end in the near future. For long-term holders, it does not really matter in which month the bear market changes to a bull market - in June or in July or in August. The main thing is that the market comes a belated spring.  Don't panic sell at this moment. Rather invest in ICO and altcoins which have potential project to go with in future.
Activity: 133
June 30, 2018, 01:20:33 AM
The bear market has been around since the beginning of 2018, and the BTC has been below the ma120 daily line. If the BTC does not continue to rise above the ma120 daily line, the market will remain in a bear market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 30, 2018, 01:16:54 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

hopefully this june crypto price will rise, I hope the market will strengthen, its normal at the end of the year the price of crypto will rise high, I hope we will be able to profit big
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
June 30, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
Unfortunately, the bear market in June has not yet ended. Maybe, finally, it will happen in July. I see that after the price of bitcoin is lower than 6000 dollars, its price today is 6393 dollars. Contrary to the claims of many that bitcoin will drop as much as 2000 dollars, bitcoin is still growing, which can not but rejoice.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
Now there is a risk that the bear market will last very long and the cryptocurrency market will decline. In the market panic and many people sell coins wanting to stay away from the cryptocurrency market for a while. But I intend in the coming years not to retreat and continue to increase the volume of investment in the cryptocurrency, because I am confident in the great potential of this sphere.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 10:04:33 PM
Personally, I think nobody can predict when the bear market will end but I think the crypto sell-off will end next month between July and October. We need more hype to start to bull run but recently a lot of traders are losing interest in crypto because of the bear market and FUD news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
June 29, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
It seems bear market still continue in crypto market. I hope it will end as soon as possible.

Also bear market can't frighten me, no longer. I would rather hold until the market is recovered. I trust my portfolio and i believe my coins/tokens will rise when the market turn totally green. If you want to get profit in cryptocurrency market, you have to learn to be patient. Patience is the key point in my opinion.
Activity: 420
June 29, 2018, 04:38:51 PM
I hope that this market has come to an end, and we will finally see a turn and stop falling to the bottom, very much bothered by this situation
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
It does not seem to be finished yet. You may have to wait a little longer. But I now believe that the people who will invest should gradually buy in pieces. Then they might regret it.
Activity: 658
June 29, 2018, 04:35:12 PM
a lot of currency are overvaluated i think the down trend will continue for at least a couple of month good luck for all and be safe this is the consolidation phase of the space
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 04:28:14 PM
I doubt that the end of the bear market, will still shake and very much sink your portfolio, very easy )
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
June 29, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
i wish with new month we will see lot's of green number in coinmarketcap.com Cheesy i m very tired.
So far I see no prerequisites for this. The graph is slowly but surely moving down and maybe it will continue in the next month.
I would very much like that you would be wrong. But, dammit, this is really true. Indeed, there are no prerequisites for the emergence of a bullish trend.
Activity: 132
June 29, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
Nothing lasts forever, even the peak momments came to an end at some point, the bear market has dominated the market for a considerable period of time and coins have lost considerable amount of value overtime, this will however not be the case forever , at some point the market will recover and gain value.infact the dip might just be a launching pad for a future great bull run
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 03:34:00 PM
I believe that the bear market is coming to an end. In my opinion, in about a month or two, the market will turn and begin to grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

The days of bear market can spend in crypto i think has a long week. August is my prediction that bull market will run around in crypto so keep it up for buying coins now and hold it for a long term. I want to sell my coins in month of november i think peak season is in that month.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 03:14:01 PM
I don't think the bear market will end any time soon unless there is a good news about cryptos and new people will join, the crypto market needs new hype from the media and other important personalities
Pages:
Jump to: