Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 5. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
As we can see now, the bear market is still not over as all coin are still very low but I believe the bear period will be over before the end of the year and we will begin to see the rise in value of coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 08:25:35 AM
The bearish market continues. I think that we should not regard every market bounce as a reversal. In order for the bullish trend to come, growth should last for several days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
July 02, 2018, 07:54:00 AM
Nobody sure that time but eveyürybody hope so only.  For me I hope so too, because I bought coins and tokens all my money.
I feel having a strong uptrend motion of the market in the coming days since all coins are started to grow right now. We can't neglect of some dumps cause it usually happens every time but it could be more on ups rather than of falling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
July 02, 2018, 07:28:03 AM
Nobody sure that time but eveyürybody hope so only.  For me I hope so too, because I bought coins and tokens all my money.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 07:09:53 AM
No one can predict when this bear market ends. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and market values are flactuating. Prices are down now and many says its the best time to buy coins which have potential value in the future. Selling is not good at this point. Just wait for the best time inorder to avoid loses.
Activity: 304
July 02, 2018, 04:27:40 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

The funny thing is that we are hearing those people every week and every month, which are saying both of sides negative and positive. For sure you can never know which side would be correct.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 03:34:43 PM
We trusted too end of the bear showcase however it isn't typical bear, it is greatest polar bear. I think this is a diversion, huge store holders play with us, they sitting tight for we lose our expectation. They need our cash.
Activity: 14
July 01, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
not yet
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 01, 2018, 03:00:37 PM
Price movements in crypto are very pronounced. I believe this wave 4 is about to end and a new wave upwards should start soon.
Activity: 82
July 01, 2018, 02:52:49 PM
like you never can be a 100% sure. I see this situation in this way, now there are a lot of projects, and all of them are aimed at improving services, it's cool, but it seems to me that everyone has forgotten about the security of our data, but the block is well protected, but now. I read an article about quantum processors, they are already talking about the possibility of hacking, and what will happen after they become public, and the technology will improve. I began to look and found an interesting project that is immediately ready to solve the problem of not only quantum protection, but also improve the speed of the entire system as a whole. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.

Activity: 93
June 30, 2018, 09:28:09 PM
bear market seems to be very rare nowadays because there is still a very horrible issue that makes bitcoin prices go back down because there are more than 100 thousand bitcoin bitcoins ready to make bitcoin prices fall.
Activity: 420
June 30, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
I guess you can't tell when you're growing. different movements in the market are designed just to make a person unsettled. I think we should just leave our coins alone and let them grow.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
The recent price movements of bitcoin are good. It has already stopped falling and gradually strengthened the position. Daily trading volume is rather high, therefore people have not lost their interest in bitcoin. The most important thing now is to fix at the point of $7000 and I think the bear market will be over.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 30, 2018, 03:10:02 AM
There's no end in sigh for this bear season. This might be a bear year according to chartist comparing 2014 chart to 2018. They are saying there is a similar pattern. They whole of 2018 might be for accumulation. Let's just exercise patience. The worst might be over
Activity: 14
June 30, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
In crypto, the bear market never ends, without the bear market, the bull run won't be appreciated, there  will be nothing like FOMO, FUD will be useless.
My point is, bear and bull market makes up the cryptoshepere.
Always be prepared for both!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

I think if it will end too, but it will take some time because everything is bad at the moment and the situation is not healthy at all and if we should not give rise or decrease in price every month because we are dealing with things that are unpredictable and almost not accurate. For now, what is clear in my mind is that crypto prices go up and sometimes back off but that will not be the end.

Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 02:36:13 AM
It's difficult to say exactly if this is the actual end of a bear market but on the short run I believe it's the beginning of a bull run. Market has seen it's lowest times so there ought to be an eminent rise as well.
Activity: 826
June 30, 2018, 02:18:28 AM
I don't think so, because I don't see a panic sell on the market. So, bear market will continue and no one can say, when the end will come.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 30, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
After seeing the price fluctuations in a relatively long period of time must be a chance of a coin is still very large to re-show its glory so I still have the confidence to hold assets in a few months for big income in the future.
Activity: 504
June 30, 2018, 01:31:09 AM
Especially with crypto, this is hard to predict. But I think that it is true, a bear market or has already ended or will end in the near future. For long-term holders, it does not really matter in which month the bear market changes to a bull market - in June or in July or in August. The main thing is that the market comes a belated spring.  Don't panic sell at this moment. Rather invest in ICO and altcoins which have potential project to go with in future.

Oh, many people wait for belated spring this year ), also they have been waited for it winter, spring and now in summer ). Someone starts to say that it will be only in autumn now, or maybe in December ).
Pages:
Jump to: