Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 7. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
Being smart and being strategic are two positive traits, so why not have both, when it comes to investing you need to be smart, you need to come up with ways on how you can earn more, it is not just by simply trading alone or trying to earn bitcoins, you will need to come up with creative ways, however bei g strategic is how you will implement what you have in mind, in order for your plans to materials. There are a lot of smart people, but they fail to have a strategy on how they will put their plan into action, and good strategists who lacks knowledge on what they are doing, it is muh better for a person to be equipped with both.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 07:14:42 AM
I think there is nothing good to compare between these two if you have them both in your character. I do believe that if you have them all, you are likely to become successful in your life and career provided you will also work hard. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 06:41:00 AM
Luck is not the crucial and necessary thing here. Crypto market as all other business activities demands knowledge and competence to acquire good profit and avoid losses.
Activity: 118
April 10, 2018, 05:52:32 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

You are right, not all smart person success in life. Some of them stay in their comfort zoon. They are afraid of failure. Those strategic person used smart person to achieve their goals.
Activity: 72
April 10, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
Other say you have to be smart to be successful in life, thats why parents o their best to send their kids/childern in best schools where they can learn the best. On the other hand there are many successful business man that does not graduated in good school or even does not earn doploma. An educated man they say are smart people but the one who became successful w/out diploma are strategic one. So for me i will go to the strategic one. And if you know how to strategize then u are also a smart one.
Activity: 281
April 10, 2018, 05:42:56 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Just being smart is not enough to do things like investing ,trading,etc... You need also knowledge to make your bitcoin life easy. You need to become more smart and knowlegeable in life to become successful.. You need to learn more strategy in life even nobody is perfect you can learn it if you want. Smart,knowledge and strategy,combine it and it will make you a better  and successful person.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 10, 2018, 05:32:49 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

For me, i want to be a strategic person. If you are strategic, you can think of many ways to solve a problem. If you are strategic, you are smart person.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
April 10, 2018, 03:17:03 AM
I think you should need both of it to enjoy your time,
I think that you should be strategic and smart to balance your time and money to make sure you have enough time to have fun and enough money to live.
It's not just for enjoying your time but probably working on how to become a better person in general.

For business or investment, you should be a smart investor and have many strategies. You have to know that taking the time is the most important thing, and the strategies in business will help you a lot. A clever and strategic investor, I think you will beat that and win, get rich in a minute when entering the cryptocurrency market.
I agree with you, you could really take advantage if you know what you are doing. Probably with every moment that you make a decision, it is connected to a winning outcome.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 03:08:39 AM
I think you should need both of it to enjoy your time,
I think that you should be strategic and smart to balance your time and money to make sure you have enough time to have fun and enough money to live.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:05:05 AM
For business or investment, you should be a smart investor and have many strategies. You have to know that taking the time is the most important thing, and the strategies in business will help you a lot. A clever and strategic investor, I think you will beat that and win, get rich in a minute when entering the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 09, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
The most important thing is to have a bit of both, you have to have a good strategy to get good profits in trading, but you have to have a great intelligence and understanding of the economic environment to make good decisions.
It is always depend on the thing that you do, and the job that you working on. If you do trading, I think you will need both. But I guess, in my opinion, both things between smart and strategic is no different thing. Just like you said above. Smart is not enough, and when you smart, I think you already have the strategy. But not all people can be smart, there are also people who are not smart enough but they can make quite good strategy for trading. There are also people who also think that smart people are taking too long time to think. But in the other hand, the fool and stupid people will take action very fast and make profit.

I cannot say that because there will always condition and situation that we should take our attention. If you do trading, I think I can only give you this one advice, whether you like it or not, and whether you smart or strategic person. Do not put your emotions in trading. For example, do not get greedy when you get a lot of profit. In the other hand, do not get lazy and down, when you lose money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 07:46:49 PM
These are two complimentary features I think always go together because being a smart person will also make you very strategic as in when to act and when to pause small.For one to be rich and successful ,you need to be very smart and also strategic.Both come together naturally for every smart person exists strategies and every strategic person exists some level of smartness.
Activity: 15
April 09, 2018, 07:20:07 PM
The most important thing is to have a bit of both, you have to have a good strategy to get good profits in trading, but you have to have a great intelligence and understanding of the economic environment to make good decisions.
Activity: 66
April 09, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
I think you cannot be called strategic without being smart. How can you plan your strategies without thinking over it?. I think this two must go together. Understanding your idea I think you only mean being smart to be a person who thinks about at least one best solution and being smart as somebody who walks in every option trying to find what solutions could be more appropriate in a given situation. But for me they are both the same.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 06:33:30 PM
I thought that smart is usually a person with a nice strategical view...am I wrong?
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 09, 2018, 04:37:23 PM
in my opinion Just being intelligent is not enough. a certain strategy is required. in this way strategic person is better than smart person.
Well for me both are important because being only smart is not enough to make you life successful, it is very important to be smart and to be strategic at the same time, if you are a strategic person along with smartness then a lot of good things in future will come to you, you will be mature and you will be able to abstain all the frauds and all the scamming,, if you are not able to attain both you will earn but not as you can earn with both.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

Having a lot of knowledge in the cryptocurrency are very important. Sometimes, knowledge serves the bridge to become rich. Knowledge is really a great factor to become successful person.
I agree with you sir,i think just smart is not enough to do this.
People must be know how cryptocurrency and people must be study with other member who experience for get knowledge about cryptocurrency to become succes people.
Activity: 293
April 09, 2018, 05:00:14 AM
If we are talking about strategy, it could work or not with that. But there's many things that make a big differences, one of them that is really important ability to remove emotions from work.
Activity: 318
April 08, 2018, 03:37:41 PM
For an entrepreneur and an investment, they always need both of them to be intelligent and long-term business strategies. It will help you become a successful and great investor. Intelligence helps them make informed choices as well as accuracy. Strategic factors help them maintain their success
Activity: 98
April 08, 2018, 03:22:35 PM
To create a strategy you have to be smart, but beware this has nothing to do with having a university degree, it is about understanding the management of the web and services, studying the programs and thus be able to establish a strategy with all your intelligence developed.
Pages:
Jump to: