Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 6. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
In bitcoin, intelligence and strategy are very important.

If you're smart, you'll definitely make a strategic plan, not help you make sure you're making more money.

When we are strategic we are not satisfied and we want to be as good as possible.

I always believed that an intelligent person is the greatest strategist. That is why both things are very important to you if you are going to deal with crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 12, 2018, 05:13:13 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Instead of being "smart" its better if you'll choose to be "wise".Being smart means becoming well oriented about the concept and the whole idea. But using and maximing the benifit of that concept it idea makes a person wise. Thus, being smart and good at strategy makes a person wise. Going back to your question, you can be smart all you want but prefer to be wise and dont limit your self with " smart" label.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
April 11, 2018, 06:43:25 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

many ways to Rome, heheh it is a proverb and put many paths to success let alone success with smart but not trategic? I think that his ingenuity in developing theories is necessary in life but necessary, but not necessarily because that experience is a good teacher who teaches us directly no longer a theory, and in my opinion it is equally well done in terms of intelligence and experience, especially to manage money in the future, must be smart and have to learn a lot from experience so that intelligence in the set is achieved,
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
Being smart and at the same time strategic person is not easy to handle. There are times that the decision you make is not going to what it is plan. But being smart and strategic person can lead you to make some creations and innovations that may developed from next generation.
Activity: 266
April 11, 2018, 06:26:03 PM
if smart here is more to about smart in the subjects or not but if in order to choose I prefer to be a strategic person rather than being smart,
because I prefer to rule rather than in command.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 05:33:05 PM
Combo of both- even though luck is a predominant force when dealing with cryptos.   
Its nice to pat yourself on the back when we get big gains but its so unpredictable.
Activity: 59
April 11, 2018, 04:27:56 PM
You know what, even the smartest person fall down many times. Being smart or strategic is a skill, so if you want to have a successful life in the future you must accept the fact that you will fall down many times. For me, both of these must learn how to master.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
i think should become both, smart and strategic, not only smart or strategic  Smiley
Activity: 199
April 11, 2018, 03:44:01 PM
I would add that valueable char is to be a sensible person, when you feel that ICO will have a success, or token price will go up, or something. Sensiveness.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
For me being smart perosn means being strategic. When you spending a lot of time doing something you always reciving good results in everything.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
It's pretty good if you have both of them but i think being smart is like being strategic if you are a strategical person of course you are smart person. If you have these characteristic im sure you have a future in crypto world.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
April 11, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

Both smart and strategic is important in every character of employee/ people. Smart is also strategic because you will give strategy to make your work easy and  strategic is like smart because you have strategy simple as that. But I prefer to be strategic than smart. Smart just giving his idea but no action involved unlike in strategic, he is so pationate to make his strategy finish/ good.
Activity: 364
April 11, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
Long-term strategic thinking is a foundation of successful  business at crypto currency market. But even a not well-educated person can think logically and have methods of action.
Activity: 135
April 10, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Being smart or strategic person was the important talent as an asset specially on making money with crypto. Actually, every person has a different strategy  on how to gain a huge profit based on their individual ideas.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 10, 2018, 09:40:43 AM
Today's entry into the Crypto market to make a profit requires you to have experience in investment. Not as easy as in previous years to buy and hold them will make a profit for you. Today's investment in Bitcoin requires you to have a good strategy. They will be one of the key determinants of your success, not just luck.
Activity: 152
April 10, 2018, 09:39:57 AM
Why do we need to choose from Smart person or strategic if we can had both, thus both are important to be successful in life. We should be smart person, knows what is right and had a strategic ideas how to solve problems.
Activity: 102
April 10, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
Many people believe and choose to be smart to be successful in life but you cannot achieve your goal without your strategy how to make successful.
Being smart is a plus factor of being strategic person.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

Being smart is not enough. Being just strategic isn't enough as well. The two should be balanced. You should be smart and strategic at the same time because if it will work in one wing only it will never fly high. Your brain and your dedication to your job matters. If you are committed to do something, you will be smart to do it right and be creative how to design your own strategy to make it right.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 08:00:20 AM
I think both are very important because being smart and having a good strategy will benefit us, we can be more careful and able to make decisions correctly so as to avoid loss
Activity: 140
April 10, 2018, 07:26:05 AM
I think it's ideal to be a smart person and strategic at the same time. Do not trust everyone, but do not be too cold and judicious. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: