Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 5. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
There will be more struggle that comes in to our life but life must go on and just go on the flow if you will give up it is like you're giving up on your dream you will no longer reach it being strategic is alrrady being smart in the way of thinking of your own good.
Activity: 1
April 13, 2018, 04:39:48 PM
Condolence to you ... You should be more careful while taking the ico like this. Consider it very carefully and the most important thing is the capital split.I think you should divide 3 or 4/10 of your capital into ico. Because they have scams, you do not lose all your capital. Do not go all the way so you will lose everything.Please read the information of the project that you enter ... Because that is how you guarantee your capital. Ask people who have experience in this field. And do not despair, take a closer look at joining an ico. I participated in 5 ico but I was 3 failed. But I still do not get it because I have divided the funds and of course the 2 ico left me a lot of money and no more losses. I also search and join the free ico like u.cash, hydrogen, CNN, GSGC, ... and also earn a lot of money from it.I have an absolutely free ico project for 20000 coins a day (it must be too cool!).1 penny is not a token. And I appreciate it.Very potential in the future.THEN is mairnecoin.Also known as mtc.You can join ico for free here http://marineco.in.Marinecoin is a coin so you can buy more at http://f1cx.com (if you are interested in this coin).Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligenceIt is dev-less.IT is eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.Eco friendly coin with iodine.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Marinecoin Payment System in Internet artificial intelligence (AI) of things (IoT).Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.With extremely large community ownership will contribute to the successful construction of marinecoin.The community we always welcome you.Please join us for free marioecoin ico here http://marineco.in.And I condone it with you, but do not be subjective so be optimistic. Such things help to draw a lot of good experience to join other ico in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
April 13, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
being smart and strategic are two similar words but I'd rather be a strategic person because a person who is strategic is wise. and being wise will help us in our businesses and our decisions in life. Life is still a game of chance so if we are wise enough to handle situations then we could reach that sucess that we want.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
Life is an experience and learning, to be smart and have a good strategy of course we need experience directly because without getting ever try then we will never learn.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 13, 2018, 11:09:21 AM
I think being smart is good. And, anyone can become smarter. Having smart and witty friends, reading a lot and observing a lot will help one to be smarter.
That right. I choose to be a smart individual more than to strategic. To be straightforward, I am honored student lately. If you are a smart or intelligent individual, you can choose astutely, and you can be strategy individual you can design your future. When you find an occupation, the intelligent person has an advantage mostly if you have a lot of experience and you can quickly promote. However. We should be smart to analyze the market and figure out what tactic you are going utilized for purchasing and selling in the trading.
I think that whether you choose smart or strategy, both will relate to each other, in simple words, a smart person will have a wise strategy because they have a deeper vision, higher thinking, conversely, a strategist will definitely be a smart person because if they are not smart, they will not think of strategies, they will not know how to use the strategy, so both are similar, we can not choose only one of them, that's not possible, both were born for each other, a connection can not be demolished
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
I can say being a strategic person is very profitable, because you can organize steps in life, think before acting and have a real plan that must be addressed. smart people but not strategic then he will be destroyed but the strategic person does not need smart because he has good planning while acting in life
Activity: 378
April 13, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
In my opinion, both personalities are good and may be combined.But it depends on someone whether he is going to use it and does not have a strategy. but I think that's just how rare it is. But usually, they were together.
Activity: 109
April 13, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
It is better to be a more strategic peeson. Because for me, being smart may put you in making a solution in the hard way because you are too smart. But if you are a strategic person, most of the time, you will think about the strategy that will make your work or job easier but effective. So basically, it will lessen your use of time and energy. It will become more easier and faster.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
Strategic person is one of intelligence in the world. Smart person is not all strategic. Both are required to have in one person to face the life full of challenges with strategic and being smart. Smart can apply in unnecessary things while strategic can apply in unnecessary also to make things necessary.
Activity: 364
April 13, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
Life experience and studying are the foundations of a smart person. The ability to know how to behave intelligently when you don’t know the answer is important.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 08:45:54 AM
Long-term strategic thinking is a foundation of successful  business at crypto currency market. But even a not well-educated person can think logically and have methods of action.
Agrees with you the long time involvement in bitcoin makes the currency very strong with gives the profit and the faith to hold for the long time. I think if you will fix your strategy to hold your bitcoin don’t sell at panic it makes you very smart person with very positive thinking so try to be positive then you will be smart enough o make your strategy to hold your bitcoin for the long time without thinking about panic selling.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 05:13:02 AM
If you are smart then you know that if you want to accomplish something you need a good strategy on a lo g or short period of time. Otherwise it is just a question of luck.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 05:08:00 AM
Being smart and at the same time strategic person is not easy to handle. There are times that the decision you make is not going to what it is plan. But being smart and strategic person can lead you to make some creations and innovations that may developed from next generation.
Smart or strategic? What's the difference between the two? Well, strategic person is being smart person.I think they are similarly the same.People who are wise enough to handle their lives are the most succesful.If you are strategic then for me you are smart one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
April 13, 2018, 04:55:20 AM
I think being smart is good. And, anyone can become smarter. Having smart and witty friends, reading a lot and observing a lot will help one to be smarter.
That right. I choose to be a smart individual more than to strategic. To be straightforward, I am honored student lately. If you are a smart or intelligent individual, you can choose astutely, and you can be strategy individual you can design your future. When you find an occupation, the intelligent person has an advantage mostly if you have a lot of experience and you can quickly promote. However. We should be smart to analyze the market and figure out what tactic you are going utilized for purchasing and selling in the trading.
Activity: 112
April 13, 2018, 04:26:32 AM
Activity: 364
April 12, 2018, 08:30:13 AM
People are not attracted by bitcoin market when they are not informed about its operating principles and have no enough proficiency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
Being a savvy strategist in trading strategies is a must have for a trader, being smart in strategy and taking advantage of this emerging opportunity means we must be smart to take a stand in the price range that happens so that we can get as much profit as possible without suffering huge losses .

Stragic person is more likely to focus on the plan. While smart people are versatile and able to focus but are ready to change things or accept change. I think smart people are strategic while strategic people are not so smart. Being smart is more than a strategic one
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
April 12, 2018, 06:15:43 AM
Smart would also mean being wise in major decisions in life that will make or break you. And if you are smart enough,  you are able to make plans strategically anticipating the future, broad and pro-active thinker. Wise person would take risk only if chances are more.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 12, 2018, 06:04:57 AM
In bitcoin, intelligence and strategy are very important.

If you're smart, you'll definitely make a strategic plan, not help you make sure you're making more money.

When we are strategic we are not satisfied and we want to be as good as possible.

I always believed that an intelligent person is the greatest strategist. That is why both things are very important to you if you are going to deal with crypto.
I agree that it is best to just have both rather than depending on one side only because if you are smart and you are a strategic person then you can become the best that you could ever be in your life because that is one of the best combination since you can just think about a plan and execute it with your great strategic skills.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 06:03:52 AM
I would choose to be strategic person. It is not that I don't like smart people, but strategic people can do everything they wanted to, they will always find ways to overcome problems and circumstances that might come in their way.
Pages:
Jump to: