Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 21. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 04:50:39 AM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.

Sometimes you need to relies with luckiness also,  believe it or not it sometimes happened. But you can't be to much relies on your luckiness without doing anything you know. So,  instead if you smart or even strategic you need some luckiness as well.
Luck is not consistent but you need to be consistent in order to be successful in the crypto especially if you want to be a trader.
Time will come that you will face toughness in your journey but being smart will make you survive this long journey and you will eventually succeed in the end.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
February 11, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
Human beings have different abilities and intelligence, can not be equal to each other and it is because of the will of God.
Many people are smart in this world but each person has intelligence in his own field as well as in strategic.
Being smart and strategic is an option, where we can achieve a goal as we want in the future, but we should not forget a thing, that is the blessing of God, because all our intelligence and strategy will be useless without the blessing of God, all it is a factor that affects our success.
Activity: 532
February 11, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.

Sometimes you need to relies with luckiness also,  believe it or not it sometimes happened. But you can't be to much relies on your luckiness without doing anything you know. So,  instead if you smart or even strategic you need some luckiness as well.
Activity: 185
February 11, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
Well, it depends on what the person will act. Being smart and strategic will give you more opening to do so. You need both in order to be a success, it doesn't mean that you are smart you know everything. By this, you can do an easy task when you have both of the characteristics. When it applies in bitcoin, it can take you more than you've expected because of the plan you've made.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 03:49:16 AM
Both of these are very important for every individual. Being a smart person doesn't mean that you know all the things in your sorroundings and being a strategic person doesn't mean that you have all strategy in all things. Based on what I have learned, there's no one way for all things. For my own opinion, I want the combination of a smart person and strategic so that I can easily finish and achieve what goals i want to . I encounter some smart people that is better than strategic person but there's also a strategic person that is better than smart person that's why it is better if it is a combination of these two characteristic.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 03:18:16 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

I totally agree with you. There are different kinds of being smart. But maybe if you are smart in life, like how to get a good work of how to get hired at work that is already being strategic. I think the word smart is similar at being strategic, and you can be called smart when you are stategic in life. So I think these words are synonyms.
correct. people's intelligence is different. they have their own basic. but strategy is what I think can be learned. because we will know about strategy if we study it. not then it comes by itself
Activity: 122
February 11, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
Surely I will choose to be a smart and genius, why do I choose it ?? Because everyone who is smart will be perpikir and have good thoughts to set a strategy in anything, which is certainly a positive thing.
If we think only of strategy but do not think intelligently it is as if we are formulating ourselves into the abyss of danger.
So I choose to be smart in order to strategize well.
Activity: 456
February 11, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
For me, I chose both because if you are a smart person you can also be a strategic person too. You can do all the things in life that can be a better person.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 01:19:05 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

A Smart Person is the one who won't be toungue-tied in any conversation and won't be caught off-guard. In physical appearance a smart person is well-groomed, neat and clean and with good posture. The strategic person is a good planner will always find ways to solve problems. Whatever complicated the problem is a srategic person knows where to place actions anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 93
February 11, 2018, 01:02:59 AM
Being a strategic person is one of the ability of being a smart person. If your smart in life you will think about the strategy to improve your situation in life .You can also do strategies in work , so in that ay you are a smart person I think ..
Activity: 67
February 11, 2018, 12:29:30 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

I totally agree with you. There are different kinds of being smart. But maybe if you are smart in life, like how to get a good work of how to get hired at work that is already being strategic. I think the word smart is similar at being strategic, and you can be called smart when you are stategic in life. So I think these words are synonyms.
Activity: 126
February 10, 2018, 10:40:42 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Both must you have the qualities a strategic and smart because in a business  industry you should must be more strategy how to gain more profit and be smart to everything especially when dealing someone
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
February 10, 2018, 10:13:28 PM
For me a smart person is a good thinker in every strategies that he want to make because they know all the ideas and possibilities of every decision that he make that can change their own life.
Yeah i will agree with you!This two ideas which is smart person and strategies was combined to make us ideable at the same time researceful enough as our basis for the right action we made in our life.This is the best weapon and a characteristics to make us more matured for dealing things that can affect to our life at the same time to make us successful.Without this two we are unlucky because it talks about our decission making and on how we commit the right things as our reference for the good result and a positive solution.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
February 09, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
I think smart person and smart strategy are 2 things that can not be separated, as we know that smart person will make smart decisions so the result will be good, and we say smart person if dare to take the decision to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 57
February 09, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
Most would agree that neither being smart nor strategic is enough in life.
One needs the most characteristics to have the best opportunities in life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 10:46:43 AM
Well, what I can say is "It really very smart to be strategic". I don't know if its possible to be strategic if you are not smart. You have to be smart enough to be a person of strategy. I believe strategy is a product of being smart. Being smart is the qualification and using strategy is the action of being smart. Cheers. Smiley
Activity: 182
February 09, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

of course strategic people are better than smart people because strategic people are definitely smart but if smart people are not necessarily strategic.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 09, 2018, 10:02:08 AM
There is no much difference between being smart and being  strategic, the both boiled down to one single point which is the end result.But smart is needed to take advantage of opportunity that present them self's on daily basis and without being strategic you can handle and manage opportunities the by turning it into result at the long run.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 09, 2018, 10:00:32 AM
Have a good strategy I think is more important to prove we are smart person, as we know that the current financial problems are very difficult and unpredictable so as to make us to be creative.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
February 09, 2018, 09:23:24 AM
Being a savvy strategist in trading strategies is a must have for a trader, being smart in strategy and taking advantage of this emerging opportunity means we must be smart to take a stand in the price range that happens so that we can get as much profit as possible without suffering huge losses .
It doesn't matter if you are a smart nor an strategic person. We all have our own capability. Both of this has its advantages ,to be smart it must have to learned the things in wise way in which you can change your life. And being a strategic it means you not actually smart but have a way to look through.
Pages:
Jump to: