Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 20. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 14, 2018, 03:23:25 AM
No matter how smart a person is, when he is not strategic in his or her life, he or she will only end up in a gamble. Nowadays, being smart is not enough. The competition is very stiff, so it’s better to be both smart and strategic.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 03:00:28 AM
For me it is more okay of being strategic but I didn't mean that being smart is not. My opinion is being strategical is okay because you have many ideas of strategies in life to survive sometimes being smart is not enough to live if you are not wise and lack of strategies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 01:00:52 AM
Being a strategic is good choice and have the choice of success people while being a smart person is not the way of success people but yea success people can follow this step in few situation but not always. So try to being strategic and do any of your job with a proper plan.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:52:24 AM
its okay to be smart. but its useless if you're not a strategic man. if you lack that i guess you'll base your answer on what you think not on strategy.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
February 11, 2018, 04:36:30 PM
This is a very old question, because - apparently - there are smart persons that are not strategic, and strategic persons that are not smart.

Actually, if we use the word "tactic" instead of "smart" (that in this contest are equivalent) everything becomes clear:

to be strategic means that you have a long term goal an a good plan to achieve it.

to be tactic (or smart) means that you can solve quickly the unpredictable microproblems that inevitably will appear on the path to success.

So, as you can see, you need to be both, or to look for a partner able to compensate your deficiencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
Smart person create a good strategy. Strategy which gives her/him better world and life. Also, smart person have many experiences and Strategic person also have experiences. It means these two personality is talking for only one person.
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 01:44:01 PM
A smart person is always cool and strategic person also a cool member. At first you have to understand me that what are you understanding by saying smart? A man can not become smart with his cloths, they have to have all things perfect then he can be a smart people. If you are so smart and strategic but your luck doesn’t shine then you can not be able to success in your life.
Luck is also needed with your smartness and strategic mind. You have to know how to use your money at the right path and how to work positively. There are many way to become a successful human but you have to pick the suitable way for you to become a gainer. I think smartness and strategic knowledge both of them are so much needed to shine in life with your good luck.
Activity: 224
February 11, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Being smart doesn't necessary means you are strategic person. Sometimes, those people with normal IQs are more strategic than those smart ones. Maybe it is because of their experiences in life. Sometimes, there are contributing factors to those things. As for me, I would choose to be strategic because being strategic person makes you smart one. Strategic people has more to contribute and to offer.
Activity: 284
February 11, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

For me, you should be acquire a characteristic of person who have its own strategy because I believe that it is better to be a strategic person because you can resolve and think of things as an alternative in case of encountering some problems than being smart person without thinking of some strategies and smart ways how to handle things alone.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 11, 2018, 08:03:55 AM
Everybody is smarter than somebody else in someway.A really smart person should always follows rules based on how people and how it works.We can make ourself smarter with a hard work.Being smart or stategic is the same because when we do a plan or do a strategy For a one thing of course we need to be smart till we make it success.to be smart Lets develop our skills,learn as much as you can about as much as you canand exercise our brain with puzzle maybe like a Rubik's cube.
You cannot become a smart person with hard work because you will be only become smart if you will be having a great amount of determination and patience. It is best for you to invest in books and also spend some time in the helpful stuffs like articles that you can read online so you will expand your knowledge and become smarter and being strategic will just come after that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
Everybody is smarter than somebody else in someway.A really smart person should always follows rules based on how people and how it works.We can make ourself smarter with a hard work.Being smart or stategic is the same because when we do a plan or do a strategy For a one thing of course we need to be smart till we make it success.to be smart Lets develop our skills,learn as much as you can about as much as you canand exercise our brain with puzzle maybe like a Rubik's cube.
Activity: 163
February 11, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
Absolutely right, there are different kinds of smart. Being smart is good as well as being strategic. If I would to choose, I would go with being smart. If you are a smart person then become strategic is always in your mind. Being strategic comes from being smart.  Being strategic is good but you cant depend on strategies always, we need to use our knowledge on how to become successful. If a person had the chatacteristic of being smart and strategic, then that person will become successful.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 11, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

I think it depends on how you use your ability whenever you are trying to earn money here. If you are strategic and smart you will surely find a way on how to earn easily and make sure that the profit you will gain will be enough for your satisfaction. You can avoid unnecessary events and disappointments if you can attain both and it will surely give you good rewards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
February 11, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

Bitcoin is a very complex world and being smart alone won't make you through it that easy. You should be both smart and strategic in order for you to make it big here. Having both would attract more luck and benefits as long as you are applying it well. If you are smart, then you would surely find a good way to earn while if you are strategic, then you will find a way no matter what.
Activity: 360
February 11, 2018, 06:35:47 AM
They are already in different action but for me I would like a strategic person because it can think about the strategy in the future. It has already a mindset in the future and it is also that he/she already know what to do in the future. Some of strategic person is a successful and because of its strategy and its hardwork. For me smart person, is only smart in academics or smart in their work. Being smart is great too but sometimes they don’t have strategy and they only base in manual or handbooks only.
Activity: 176
February 11, 2018, 06:31:47 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

I think being strategic is better than smart because there are smart person who cannot do some things because they dont know how to do it, i mean what strategy he or she is going to do. Like in bitcoin if you are just smart and you do not know how to manage you money it will be nothing soon. But it is better to have both, if you are smart and at the same time you are strategic. If you have this both no wonder you will be successful and rich.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:15:42 AM
It started with the question "is it enough?" So obviously the answer is "no". Indeed you must have both the intelligence and strategies. For me its a 40-60. Intelligence is basically needed in every work you do. But you can never go that far without a good strategy. You need intelligence for you to earn both wealth and experience. Since nowadays its either you control the money or the money controls you. Thus, in order to live up to these you must be strategically prepared. Thinking it is never enough to just work hard rather work smart is the first thing you ought to do. And to utilize the knowledge you have, you must formulate a good strategy while your strategies are solely based on your intelligence, on what you know.
Activity: 273
February 11, 2018, 05:34:45 AM
In my on opnion I choose as a strategic person rather than a smart person.For me more strategic person is a businessman.The smart person are the leader of the company.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
Being smart does not mean that you are already strategic.    Sometimes you can be strategic even though you are not that smart. You just need knowledge about anything. Your perseverance and patience in your planning. Your attitude and your perspectives in life could make you a strategic one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
February 11, 2018, 04:53:31 AM
Both smart and strategic are good, there is no way you talk about being smart without strategies, accumulation of strategies that begotten smartness, if you are Smart enough you will  put all your strategies to work to achieve your goals. In others not to asmart your  self, You need strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: