Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 24. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 02:32:18 AM
It should be both, being smart and strategic. In our generation today it is hard not to be smart and strategic in everything you do, because everything we need keeps on getting expensive. If we are not smart and strategic we can't achieve the goals we have espcially when we are investing. In order to earn we should learn and strategized methods of investing.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
Basically being a smart person will lead you to being a strategic person Smiley so its kinda the same thing being smart and a strategic person. And be smart enough to handle money, be strategic enough to play with your money, i mean by play with your money is you should know how to trade your coins right at right price at the right timing. Having both of being smart and strategic, you'll find yourself living a life at its finest. Smiley enjoy!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 08:58:32 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Smart and strategic is needed when your going to do bitcoin. Being smart is not enough you have to make your own strategy inorder to be success in life. You should know everything before you do something .Think and do wisely that strategic means.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
February 02, 2018, 08:55:05 AM
Smart people usually have gone through the process and stages to learn something first in a certain period, until finally he knows fully what strategy will be applied ...
While strategic does not have to be a smart person who has it. Inexperienced people also have their own strategies. But sometimes the end result is different
Activity: 33
February 02, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
...i think if you have strategy in your life you know how to handle your business or your money. example when you want to invest you have strategy how to grow your investment..than if you smart and you don't have strategy how to handle when you want to business it is not working.that way better you have strategy in you life or your own self...
Activity: 167
February 02, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Being a smart and strategic person is the same.
Why? strategically is a way that relates to the achievement of long-term or overall aims and interests.
So if you are good in strategies then you are a wise or a smart person.
Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
there is what we call individual differences.
Everyone has its own ability, but for me im gonna choose smart person rather than strategic one. It is because once im smart i can handle everything or anything that i wanted ,another is once im already choosing, it is own way, the decision making itself enligned to the strategies that each individual has.  It is better to think intelligently rather than strategic ones.
Activity: 140
January 31, 2018, 02:35:52 PM
Дyмaю лyчшe быть yмным ,ecли чeлoвeк yмный тo и cтpaтeгичecкиe чepты y нeгo тoжe бyдyт
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 02:30:25 PM
I think that every smart person has some kind of strategy. But not every strategy is successful. So the way I see it, every smart person is strategic, but not ever strategic person necessarily needs to be smart. So in my eyes it is an advantag to be a smart person.
Being strategic is a trait of being a smart person. I haven't seen a smart person who is never strategic before in my entire life.

A strategic person is  smart person. Not all smart person is strategic one. A strategic person is ingenuity who can find different strategy that is valuable on getting jobs and earn money. They are the person who can live wisely through the use of their skills and knowledge.
Yes, a strategic person needs to has a smart brain and cold head. Because the normal strategy usually does not help us have much profit. Therefore, the strategic person usually has strange strategy to invest and trading on the market. This is one of the interesting of this type people.
Activity: 31
January 29, 2018, 06:58:53 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Sadly, it is never enough to be simply smart.

Especially if one wants to be happy.

I've noticed having a network of friends, and people that can help you out is far more important that being simply mathematically smart.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
why do we have to choose and separate those traits? isnt it great to be both smart and strategic? those who smart or strategic... well who is perfect? we are all striving our best with what has been given. i think
yes, i agree with you dev, why we should distinguish between smart or strategic person, because both are good if used correctly. If someone is smart or strategic he will think of what next step will be done.
Activity: 70
January 29, 2018, 05:19:12 PM
why do we have to choose and separate those traits? isnt it great to be both smart and strategic? those who smart or strategic... well who is perfect? we are all striving our best with what has been given. i think
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
January 29, 2018, 04:57:46 PM
I think that every smart person has some kind of strategy. But not every strategy is successful. So the way I see it, every smart person is strategic, but not ever strategic person necessarily needs to be smart. So in my eyes it is an advantag to be a smart person.
Being strategic is a trait of being a smart person. I haven't seen a smart person who is never strategic before in my entire life.

A strategic person is  smart person. Not all smart person is strategic one. A strategic person is ingenuity who can find different strategy that is valuable on getting jobs and earn money. They are the person who can live wisely through the use of their skills and knowledge.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 29, 2018, 03:57:31 PM
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
January 29, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
Activity: 349
January 29, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

For me, without Bitcoin life would be meaningless, many think that there must be enough intelligence and strategy to become a wealthy man, but I think we need more luck. To achieve success on the trade route. Bitcoin is the simplest and quickest way to make success
Activity: 108
January 29, 2018, 02:52:44 PM
Smart is a gift from birth and can not be searched. Therefore, smart people often improvise and be more creative in doing things.
Do not be afraid to do something, because we learn from experience.
I think smart people can manage finances, because all types of expenditures have been determined..
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 02:24:17 PM
When you are an independent investor both must be part of the day to day, that is, you can not be smart without taking into account the thousands of strategies or tactics to negotiate, as this would lead us not to use creativity for the resolution of problems-situations ... At the same time you can not be a strategist without being intelligent, many times the strategies fail and you must be smart to turn the situation around or you will simply be a failure. Both are requirements for any human being in any type of business
Activity: 43
January 29, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
A smart person is just the same with a strategic person. Both has the opportunity to outweigh those average people that are not both. But a person with the two characteristics is the best.
Activity: 294
January 29, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
Everyone is smart, but not everyone has the same intelligence. There are people who are able to master the mathematics, some are able to make the plane, some are able to master the various languages, there are people who become the center of attention, being an athlete. I think the smart guy must be able to strategize in the things I mentioned above. So I think the smart and strategic people are the same.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: