Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 22. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
Strategy, if it is about finance, intelligence is useful, but without a strategy within the market a person could never advance or achieve something.

Agree with you. In order to make strategies you need to be experienced, but to gain experience you need to be smart. SO you need to be both - smart and strategic
Activity: 28
February 08, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
To create a strategy you have to be smart, but BEWARE, this has nothing to do with having a university degree, it is about understanding the management of the web and services, studying the programs and thus be able to establish a strategy with all your intelligence developed.
Activity: 14
February 08, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
Strategy, if it is about finance, intelligence is useful, but without a strategy within the market a person could never advance or achieve something.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 04:16:45 AM
you'll need both the things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 04:11:35 AM
Being a savvy strategist in trading strategies is a must have for a trader, being smart in strategy and taking advantage of this emerging opportunity means we must be smart to take a stand in the price range that happens so that we can get as much profit as possible without suffering huge losses .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 08, 2018, 03:54:58 AM
I think that every smart person has some kind of strategy. But not every strategy is successful. So the way I see it, every smart person is strategic, but not ever strategic person necessarily needs to be smart. So in my eyes it is an advantag to be a smart person.

As soon as we deal with cryptocurrencies that show the highest volatility, our strategies should be also volatile. I mean today (for example), it is better not to do anything, tomorrow it will be more profitable to sell all altcoins, and the day after tomorrow we should rush to buy the coins.
The future is not known to all of us, all we do is just to predict the future based on the present information we have.
But we need to make sure we have a good basis on our prediction so we will not regret our decision, and we are ready whatever will happen.
For me, I am really willing to hold longer because bitcoin is a revolutionary system that will help the world change it's financial system.
Keep aiming for long term investments and don't settle for short term holding because that is not a good thing to have in our mindset because instead of really having a good progress in your life then you will be slow down in the road toward success because you are not having one of the most important characteristic for investor and also a trader and that is patience.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
February 08, 2018, 02:35:44 AM
I think that every smart person has some kind of strategy. But not every strategy is successful. So the way I see it, every smart person is strategic, but not ever strategic person necessarily needs to be smart. So in my eyes it is an advantag to be a smart person.

As soon as we deal with cryptocurrencies that show the highest volatility, our strategies should be also volatile. I mean today (for example), it is better not to do anything, tomorrow it will be more profitable to sell all altcoins, and the day after tomorrow we should rush to buy the coins.
The future is not known to all of us, all we do is just to predict the future based on the present information we have.
But we need to make sure we have a good basis on our prediction so we will not regret our decision, and we are ready whatever will happen.
For me, I am really willing to hold longer because bitcoin is a revolutionary system that will help the world change it's financial system.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 07, 2018, 08:15:45 AM
Need both being smart for analysis a movement and strategic  for count and make decisions for a movement.  But we need the third one is luck. Smart, strategic and luck can be combine make us to be wise person.
Luck will be never counted in order to be successful because luck is just for weak and we should not depend on that thing and we should just be focusing in developing our self as a skilled and strategic person because those two are enough in order to make our self succeed in the future because if we don't have those then we will not have a high chance for succeeding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 07, 2018, 07:39:05 AM
Need both being smart for analysis a movement and strategic  for count and make decisions for a movement.  But we need the third one is luck. Smart, strategic and luck can be combine make us to be wise person.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
February 07, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I prefer to be wise person, because being wise is being both smart and strategic. You can use your smartness it making the right decision especially in choosing the right ICO or coin to invest with. While in the other hand you must need to be strategic in doing trading, sobthatvyour profit will grow faster. Experience can make your strategy more effective in a particular time.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 07, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
I prefer to be a strategic person. because strategic people are certainly smart, while smart people are not necessarily strategic. Smart just can't guarantee for strategic if there is no will or effort and have no thoughts in the future. Most smart people are now lazy don't want any effort, want to be nice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 07, 2018, 06:22:24 AM
Being a strategic is the way of educated and success people. You should need to do a proper plan before taking any step while if you are following to become smart person then that will create you some big problems in some places so always try to become strategic and will play technically every where. While another benefit being strategic is that you will get technical experience also.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 07, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
I think it's better to become smart first then strategies comes next my point here is every time we enter in every investment or trading we need to used our brain so we cannot lose so easily, then what strategies are the best way to make our money grow.
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 05:32:16 AM
A smart person but somehow strategic.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 04:29:29 AM
... I think if you have a strategy in your life you know how to handle your business or your money. example when you want to invest you have a strategy how to grow your investment than if you smart and you don't have a strategy how to handle when you want to business it is not working.that way better you have a strategy in your life or your own self...
Yes, it's right why we need to choose between that two (2). it takes a smart person to be strategic at the same time you need to be strategic for you to not be ignorant in this world and be smart for every step you are doing and every decision that you are making. And I believe there is no stupid person in this world just ignorant ones so be wise and smart to observe everything around you so that you can make a decision on your own especially in starting in bitcoin just get an idea and everything but do not trust another person to make your account and keep your account.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
February 07, 2018, 03:18:57 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Well I think that being a strategic person means that you are smart enough to not just rely on your wits and in your prowess. It means that you need to plan ahead not just one, two, three or four steps ahead you need to have backups out of backups and that means that you are prepared for every worst case scenario that can possibly be in the future and that for me is smart and that is strategic
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 02:49:15 AM
I would prefer two. Because you have to be smart in planning strategies in life to survive.

True but they have differences. Not all smart person had that traits, because smart person usually they're perfectionist, they often can't accept what is front of them. Being strategic person they open minded you can reflect on ideas that conflict with your current beliefs and understanding. And it need a discpline to focus on longer-term priorities and force that will affect future results.
Activity: 176
February 07, 2018, 01:07:46 AM
I would prefer two. Because you have to be smart in planning strategies in life to survive.
Activity: 226
February 06, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

Actullay being smart is  being strategic also because if you are a smart person you willhave a plan and trategy for all your desisyon but being smart is more good you will choose a good thing you will going to choose a nice desisyon so for me both.
  I think. a smart person is also strategic because they can really think a lot of good strategy because they are smart enough to think on it.Maybe if you are not smart you not strategic also because you cannot think fluently on how to make a good strategy on gaining a huge amount of profit.I believe that we need to be smart in order for us to become more strategic.
Pages:
Jump to: