Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 28. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
For me its just the same, Being STRATEGIC is a "smart" thinking way in all works you want it to do, and being SMART is you can think many strategies or "strategic" way. 😉

Not all "Strategic" people are smart there are some who are just worst. I want to be smart, I want to do something based on what I know and what I can do. Also being smart is being strategic, but being strategic doesn't always mean being smart. But despite of being smart, what I really want is to be intelligent which is given unto being born so I will not be able to be an intelligent person, I can still be a smart person but not an intelligent person.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 27, 2018, 02:19:10 AM
i will choose both smart and strategic. being smart is useless if you are not good on strategies. and being strategic person but not smart is also same. need that 2 qualification. but if im going to choose only one id rather choose strategic person. because strategic person is hardworking. like people selling on the street maybe they are not too smart by still find a way to make living.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 12:47:30 AM
For me its just the same, Being STRATEGIC is a "smart" thinking way in all works you want it to do, and being SMART is you can think many strategies or "strategic" way. 😉

They are not the same but they should come along together. Being smart  is not being able to do specific task really well, you have to see the useful information that other people can't see, must create an efficient and effective plan to atain your goal. On the other hand, being strategic means exploring new opportunities and innovate ways of doing things thoughtful about long term future and insightful about the competitive surrounding the organizatiin they lead. Therefore being smart you must be strategic as well  to achieve your goal.
Activity: 223
January 22, 2018, 12:26:55 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 21, 2018, 09:36:34 PM
Being smart makes many strategies, wherever you go if you are smart enough you can do everything. Becoming a strategy begins with being smart. They are both important in the field of trade or in any aspect.  I always do this everyday to make a profit . Be smart and Be strategic person can help you to win in everyday course.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 21, 2018, 09:16:48 PM
Being a smart person certainly takes courage and dare to take risks, we will never look smart if we do not dare to do anything so when there is a mistake then we will learn many things.
Well i agree on that maybe if the person is smart they can also really have mlre strategy because they will think about making an strategy and it will really work because they are really smart so then id really reffer to be smart but sometimes we need to be smart and strategic person in order for us to know a lot of things.
It seems that you are right! People who are smart can do many effective strategies and techniques in trading. So it is better if we will focus to increase our knowledge for us to become knowledgeable person.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 21, 2018, 06:59:03 PM
I believe being smart makes you to be strategic as a person. I for one would say I had both manifested in my life experience recently. I did have some urgent things to fix as regards money but cash wasn't forthcoming. But I had to act smart not to fidget and also did some strategic planned works because not all works will yield money.

They are not opposite and they do not necessarily go hand in hand. Strategy has a lot to do with the global picture and the experience, but being smart does not hurt.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 21, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
I believe being smart makes you to be strategic as a person. I for one would say I had both manifested in my life experience recently. I did have some urgent things to fix as regards money but cash wasn't forthcoming. But I had to act smart not to fidget and also did some strategic planned works because not all works will yield money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
January 21, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Of course. Anyone who is completely sane and has even a small amount of common sense will really say that a man really needs both to be successful. Not just in terms of money, love, friends, family amd etc. But to be successful in his life as a whole. Because clearly, if you lack one of these, you will easily be fooled or easily miss great opportunities. Explanations are endless about this topic, but you get my point.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 09:12:24 AM
Being a smart person certainly takes courage and dare to take risks, we will never look smart if we do not dare to do anything so when there is a mistake then we will learn many things.
Well i agree on that maybe if the person is smart they can also really have mlre strategy because they will think about making an strategy and it will really work because they are really smart so then id really reffer to be smart but sometimes we need to be smart and strategic person in order for us to know a lot of things.
Activity: 124
January 21, 2018, 09:10:35 AM
Being strategic because if you are a strategic person you have the ability and capability to do a certain task to achieve your goals and objectives in every aspect of life. Being smart is not enough if you don't have strategies.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 21, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 21, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I consider both as an important thing you should have here in bitcoin since things here are quite complicated. Having both will also give you the drive to achieve success no matter what. It can make you find way even if it seems to be no way. Bitcoin is not an easy thing that's why we should not disregard this kind of things so that we can get what we really want from it.
Smart person depends on the ability of a person to be able to change their own behavior in order to cope more effectively in their environment or to make changes to the environment in which they are.For which a strategy is needed
Smart thinking is enough to be strategic because if you are a smart person then you can easily analyze the situation and you can easily do something that is enough to make the situation better. I think that the strategic or making a strategy is already in the characteristic of a smart person.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 08:00:48 AM
You can use strategies to harness your creative thinking in business
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
We must do both, because intelligent alone will not be enough without careful planning
we must be able to recognize the current conditions, to know the conditions projected in the future
The point is we must also have a purpose in life
Activity: 126
January 21, 2018, 06:50:50 AM
Being smart because being smart you can easily perform or decide something so easy.
Activity: 112
January 21, 2018, 06:32:52 AM
Maybe strategic, because smart is not enough otherwise if you are smart and has a strategies setting goals is so easy to achieve.
Activity: 126
January 21, 2018, 06:03:44 AM
Smart because if you're being smart you can manage everything without worrying anything.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

I consider both as an important thing you should have here in bitcoin since things here are quite complicated. Having both will also give you the drive to achieve success no matter what. It can make you find way even if it seems to be no way. Bitcoin is not an easy thing that's why we should not disregard this kind of things so that we can get what we really want from it.
Smart person depends on the ability of a person to be able to change their own behavior in order to cope more effectively in their environment or to make changes to the environment in which they are.For which a strategy is needed
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 05:19:31 AM
Being smart doesn't always mean you are strategic. Both words refer to the ability to understand and learn quickly or apply ideas appropriately. But I prefer a strategic person. Because a strategic person always knows how to get out in a difficult situations by using his intelligence and wit.

I don't agree with your opinion because if you are stupid it seems you will not be able to set a good strategic so it seems I choice more to be a smart person. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: