Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 26. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 28, 2018, 04:32:58 AM
For me, being smart is not just being smart. Ok lets say you are a smart person but your are not using it in a good and meaningful ways. Being smart is not enough, strategic and smart person is a good combination. But sometimes, its okay not to be so smart but you know to live and how will you do in living .
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 04:32:13 AM
when you want to work smart, finish the job well
right on time and do not waste a lot of power, then all we need to do is find comfort for ourselves, find a zone that can make us focus on work, and ignore the existing disorders
you have to find a zone that suits you, and from there you can work without feeling bored, you have to be in the efficient zone to really work
always think positif  Wink
Activity: 162
January 28, 2018, 04:16:53 AM
Well, being smart would probably lead to being strategic especially if you've got an end goal. Say if you have enough money and want to be smart about it, you'll probably form strategies on how to increase your wealth while still buying your needs and wants in life.
Activity: 68
January 28, 2018, 04:08:30 AM
for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.

Smart person think before they act understand and study the possibility.
        Strategic person knows the timing how to execute the plan..
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 03:55:47 AM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Increased ability to manipulate drug dealers to sell you drugs for way less than they are worth by tricking them with simple math, the use of the metric system, and saying phrases such as ‘price per unit’, and/or bartering for them with stoner things like the DVD of Terminator 2 which you idly purchased from the bargain bin knowing how irresistible it would be to a high person looking for something to do at 2 a.m.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
January 28, 2018, 03:50:49 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart and strategic are both required fro a person to have a better life. But being strategic is more capable to do something than being smart. Their are instances that you need to think wisely to finish or to achieve what you want to finish, sometimes it takes a lot of thinking how you will do it and by that being strategic is more capable to to that than being smart because if you are strategic you can easily find ways that you think you are comfortable with than following the instructions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
I like to be smart person because you can do anything if you are smart.
Activity: 81
January 28, 2018, 03:42:31 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

It is much better to be smart and strategic at the same time. Being smart sometimes you are just smart in learning theories and can explain it very well, but in reality they cannot strategize. Strategy is more on actual. How you do things in order to successfully accomplish your goal. If these two come together, it is definitely a success.
Smart person of course because when you once a smart person you can be strategic all the time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 28, 2018, 03:10:50 AM
In joining this bitcoin organization by being smart is not enough ,being strategic is much needed in this bitcoin because at bitcoin you are investing money ,so you must have strategy for this investment for this may take time in the long run.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 02:55:39 AM
yes I think smart is not enough, you can be smart in education but it will not be enough to manage your finances, many smart people graduates from good universities end up just as government employees, this proves that smart in education alone is not enough you have to learn how to manage your finances.
Activity: 33
January 28, 2018, 02:46:03 AM
In some instances we need to be independent to realize how strong and ready we are at times when we are experiencing difficulties in life. But in my opinion, i would choose to be a person that is smart and who has a lot of experience because he may share what he had learned from the past that made him a great a person in the present and he may serve as an epitome of not only a good but the best person for his future. Experience is the best teacher to be smart at all aspect in life. And Remember, being smart brings life into glory and through that, we may gain the indulgence. Hence, life in this world cannot be measured for what we are but for what we have done as a person be it being smart or strategic
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 28, 2018, 02:19:40 AM
The both is very necessary to succeed in life, you can't be smart without having some experience in any given area you will just waist you time and make your self a joker bringing only smartness to the table without some level of experience, and also experience without smartness will equally result into a dummy because you can't express ex partly without being smart. So smartness and experience are vital tools to succeed.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 28, 2018, 02:06:27 AM
I rather be an strategic person though , these days you only need to be strategic person , being an strategic person will help you a lot. From the word strategy , you have a plan a to z so you always have an back up plan. So I choose being an strategic person.
Activity: 71
January 27, 2018, 11:59:39 PM
There are different types of smart person, there are genuises in mathematical aspects and smart in handling money. Being smart in mathematical does not mean that they can handle or make their money grow. Being strategic in how you can earn money and smart to handle and grow your money is a good characteristic to have.
Activity: 154
January 27, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

It is much better to be smart and strategic at the same time. Being smart sometimes you are just smart in learning theories and can explain it very well, but in reality they cannot strategize. Strategy is more on actual. How you do things in order to successfully accomplish your goal. If these two come together, it is definitely a success.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
January 27, 2018, 06:45:53 PM
Strategic is just being intentional with your approach...to anything.

You can’t be very strategic withoit being smart. But being smart doesn’t mean you’ll be strategic

If you don’t gave strategic intention with your finances, but wre smart, you’ll manage your finances wisely but you might not meet your goals as easily or at all.

Personal Finance needs to be a more serious, focus subject in primary schoolibg. Everyone needs to be aware of personal  finance because personal finance affects  every single person!
Activity: 58
January 27, 2018, 06:25:59 PM
Being strategic means you are smart because you are thinking about your strategy. Being smart is just a smart, just a knowledge or about thinking but if you dont know how to have a strategy and technique in everything you do, it will be nonsense. For me, i will rather choose to be strategic because a person who have a lot of strategy in life they are more become successful. Knowledge can be learn. Everything can be learn but having a strategy, it is on your mindset on how to deal with all things.

Those two characteristics can lead to be a successful person. If you are smart, then you need to have your strategy on how you think and on how you share your knowledge to others.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 27, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

As much as possible, those two characteristics are a must need to be acquired or a must have traits by a person because combining both being a strategic and smart person will be a much more likely individual rather than just choosing one of those characteristics because why would you just even choose if you can have both right? Also, having these two will make you a better person especially when it comes to handling and making your money grow into a larger one.
I think if we  are smart we can have the idea or maybe strategy on how to gain a huge profit because if we are smart we can think an idea that can really help us to gain a huge profit i believe that smart person is also a strategic person indeed ,because smart person has a  power to think great idea that can really make everything productive .
Activity: 125
January 27, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

Being smart is the best way to grow in your life.God give King Solomon knowledge of wisdom because he ask it to God to control the whole world. Being smart is the best way to have all in this world. And you can have the strategic plan for the success. So being smart can help you to be a progressive in ln life. Bitcoin will lead you to a successful life if you used it in right way of getting an income. Bitcoin is a blessing that you have  to take care of it. 
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
January 27, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

As much as possible, those two characteristics are a must need to be acquired or a must have traits by a person because combining both being a strategic and smart person will be a much more likely individual rather than just choosing one of those characteristics because why would you just even choose if you can have both right? Also, having these two will make you a better person especially when it comes to handling and making your money grow into a larger one.
Pages:
Jump to: