Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 31. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 18, 2018, 05:39:01 AM
Being is a strategic is the way of high class people. Being strategic is likely to people more then being smart, Being strategic is not as risky and the way of success people while being smart will face you huge loss while also you can be at risk anytime while also being a smart can't have any bright future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2018, 05:29:40 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I prefer to be a strategic person. I think being smart is a good thing, although being smart does not guarantee a person to be good when it comes to making strategies. This is why I still prefer to be a strategic person. In addition, being strategic increases the number of productivity of a person in terms of workload.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 05:10:06 AM
of course I want to be a strategic smart person, because by being a smart person then I will generate creative ideas ideas to facilitate me to run the business in any aspect
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
I think it's better to be a smart person than strategic because it's really good to be smart and it's natural not gaining over time.
For me being a strategic person is more better than being a smart person, why? Because there are many people who became rich eventhough they are not smart and eventhough they are no diploma, so i believe that we can became rich even we are not smart person and i believe that being strategic person can help us to reach our goals in life and being strategic person can help us to be rich.
Good point, is not because we have formal education and we are smart from that end means that we can be rich after, most of the time those who knows how to plan or create good strategy in life became successful, I can say that good example from this point are those people who able to invest with ico's which become huge last year, as they just plan to hold those coins and wait for the right time to sell, many people became wealthy with crypto's but not everyone are really smart, I think there's a portion of us that came from nothing or just a simple employee who able to learn crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
I think it's better to be a smart person than strategic because it's really good to be smart and it's natural not gaining over time.
For me being a strategic person is more better than being a smart person, why? Because there are many people who became rich eventhough they are not smart and eventhough they are no diploma, so i believe that we can became rich even we are not smart person and i believe that being strategic person can help us to reach our goals in life and being strategic person can help us to be rich.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 04:30:16 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
Strategic person because in this day we must be wised in everything.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
January 18, 2018, 04:23:50 AM
if you trust your intelligence, you will be profitable in all your life and surroundings by taking the right steps by following all actions that are intelligent . but if you approach strategically, you should look for certain criteria to predict the future . besides, it is useful not to resist the flow of water(for example)
Activity: 30
January 18, 2018, 04:15:37 AM
It's better to know all the strategies, a.k.a easiest and most efficient ways to do stuff rather than being smart without knowledge...
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 04:14:39 AM
It's an old question; in my opinion, to be smart can solve some unpredicted and small situations, but only with strategy you can achieve big results.
So, you need to be smart AND strategic.
I think when you are smart you can make a good decision and that includes making a good strategy where you have to follow.
Everything we do has to be analyze carefully and investing is a risky thing so if we want to succeed we need to be smart all the time.
Agree with you, a smart person could be also a strategic one.
Activity: 92
January 18, 2018, 04:12:27 AM
 Those who makes money while they are young and spend it at the same time, they would like to regret it for the rest of their lives. When you make money, invest it for your future that is the best thing to do.For bitcoin their must be the market knowledge and the usefulness of this currency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 04:08:20 AM
It's an old question; in my opinion, to be smart can solve some unpredicted and small situations, but only with strategy you can achieve big results.
I think when you are smart you can make a good decision and that includes making a good strategy where you have to follow.
Everything we do has to be analyze carefully and investing is a risky thing so if we want to succeed we need to be smart all the time.
Activity: 154
January 18, 2018, 02:41:13 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
Well in strategic there are some instances that you are having some mistakes right, but in the smart person it is intact i mean all of the above. those attitudes and skills of an strategic person will be in the smart person too. so i chose smart person.
I cannot really tell, but I am a person that is not too smart but I am making sure that I am wise enough in making strategies, I think that smart people was just an advantage and edge but it cannot determine or assured that you will step high for your future, there is no guarantee unlike when you have your own strategy sometimes those who are strategic person are becoming more rich compare to smart people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 16, 2018, 10:33:52 AM
Well in strategic there are some instances that you are having some mistakes right, but in the smart person it is intact i mean all of the above. those attitudes and skills of an strategic person will be in the smart person too. so i chose smart person.
Activity: 6
January 16, 2018, 09:20:45 AM
It is better to be both, if you can... bit you can not...

Being a smart person is an addition to your credentials however, it is useless if you can't do your tasks efficiently. Basically speaking, being able to strategize is way more important since life does not end in the four corners of the school where in being smart is very much more valued. Life begins after you finish studies and a larger world comes in. This larger world requires both being smart and strategic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 09:09:20 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
Smart and Strategic for me it's the same it depends on you how you used it. Because when you smart in every people in everything you are also strategic person in terms of hardest part of your life. If you are big problem you must find the way or strategy to resist all your problem.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:00:21 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Actually, I prefer being a smart person because being smart is a character that tends to be strategic. This is why being smart is more than enough to be strategic. I would rather be a smart person also because I can take advantage of the skills and knowledge that I have to formulate a plan that will help me earn more coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 08:26:09 AM
A strategic person is better than a smart person because he has to think and plan on how he wants his life to be and how he will achieve his goal. A smart general need to strategies to win a war. If you are a strategic person you end up being smart because you think and deliberate on you moves and when you fail you go back to the draw board and restrategize
Activity: 8
January 16, 2018, 07:59:38 AM
I think smart or strategic are subjective oxymoronic mumbo-jumbo! only thing apparently answerable in the question is if we are an actual infact real person?

Doh, I just realised it was implied.
tooshay crwth
Activity: 4
January 16, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: