Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 32. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 16, 2018, 05:40:42 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

If I were to choose, I would choose to be a strategic person though I believe both are important. Having strategies would be very helpful for us to make smart actions and wise decisions. Strategies are always an advantage in every situation. Things would be easier for us if we have strategies and tactics.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
From my observation, the difference between a smart person and a strategic person is experience. Being smart doesn't necessarily mean they have the right experience to apply what they know. Everything they have in mind so far are the ones written on a textbook unlike strategic people. Strategic people are the ones who have mastered how the system really works outside the context of the textbook. Being strategic is being more practical in a sense that you only have to do what has been proven effective already. So between being smart or being strategic, I'd better be strategic because at the same time, I am being smart with my actions and time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:24:21 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Being smart is not enough to be successful, you should also be strategic to obtain what you wanted. You cannot be smart if you have no strategy in life and in everythin you do most especialy in your investment. You should have a plan on where your goals will take you anf when doing decisions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

I think you can't be strategic if you are not smart.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
January 16, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

In trading you need to be a strategist rather than a smart one. If you come up with good strategies you will capture a lot of opportunities and will really succeed with those decisions.
Activity: 51
January 16, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
I knew several smart people and they aren't all successful. I've seen people who are normal and they are  better off because they were strategic, they worked harder and had goals. Some smart people have no sense of direction  which is why I think its  better to be strategic in the long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:09:55 AM
Strategic always win if he battles a smart person. Smart person will just think a way to beat his opponent but a strategist will come up a better plan that people would never expect which we see often on movies.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
January 16, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

I would choose to be strategic person. It is not that I don't like smart people, but strategic people can do everything they wanted to, they will always find ways to overcome problems and circumstances that might come in their way. Even a person is not well educated, if he/she has lots of experiences, he/she can learn from these experiences that can give him/her knowledge on how to handle things properly.
Activity: 79
January 16, 2018, 02:59:36 AM
intelligence is very much, there is a theory that I have ever read that is 8 types of intelligence
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
January 16, 2018, 01:38:25 AM
To be really successful in life you have to be both smart and strategic person. Those who makes money while they are young and spend it at the same time, they would like to regret it for the rest of their lives. When you make money, invest it for your future that is the best thing to do.
One of the most significant features of the strategy is unpredictability. This discourages the opponent and the situation, in most of the cases, is highly unconventional and can not rely on stereotyped or learned behavior. The intelligent almost always defeats thanks to his wit and ingenuity.Both are important

yes its unpredictable . and decision with wrong concept will failure too .
i think do some research before do anything its great idea in any concept.
First, it’s possible that someone can have strategies without being smart, but it’s not possible to be smart without having strategies, cause it’s your strategies that determines whether you’re smart or just dumb. So if I’m to choose one option, I will go for being smart.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
January 16, 2018, 01:22:49 AM

For me being strategic person.Because strategic person has got to take risk.Being smart is not enough if you are not a risk taker. And i think if you're a smart person you will get and earn more money by strategy  because if you have strategy and knowledge you will become rich someday.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 15, 2018, 01:42:58 PM
Both are required if one want to make in this life, it is not enough for you to be smart and not strategized and the other way round. One that want to be successful in any kind of business must know how to strategize and combine it with smartness and diligent.
Especially in the crypto money market, it is necessary to make very good observations. Observers do not have to struggle hard to earn a winner strategy winner. I usually only do observations without doing anything.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 14, 2018, 04:51:12 PM
To be smart is good to find solutions fast, but without strategy you won't go too far.
So, to achieve success, we need to be smart AND strategic person
Activity: 21
January 13, 2018, 05:12:50 AM
It is good to be smart but in the mean time one should be a strategic thinker aswell .One should be smart and strategic thinker to maintain a good financial background.One should be wise enough to make future savings aswell as investment to improve their wealth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
If a person is really smart, he/she will strive for new knowledge and develop more. Only people who think that they are smart and in reality are know-alls will develop no strategy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
January 13, 2018, 04:46:55 AM
You can't be smart without a strategy: to have a strategy, means that you have a goal, that you decide de necessary steps to achieve it, and - more over - that you put thme into action.
For this, you need to be smart!
Both the things that is being smart as well as being strategic carries an equal importance and you really need to look after both the things.

Only then you will be able to make out something good in your life. If you think smartly, then obviously you will be able to make some better strategy as well. Both the things are related to one another in number of ways and that you need to have both the things in your personality.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
January 12, 2018, 03:44:34 PM
Strategy simply means that you have a goal and you need to find the way to achieve it.
Of course you need to be smart, but also to understand the consequences of your actions.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
January 12, 2018, 10:55:55 AM
People have their own abilities, talents and uniqueness. Being smart can be defined in different ways as well as different aspects or category. There smart people who have high grades, who are degree holder and have a better profession than others and smart people who are intellectual, critical thinkers and clever in decision making in handling life. Being a smart person is a way on becoming a strategic human being, if you are thinking critically about your actions, its effect on your life and as well to the others, you surroundings and considering a lot of things the you would come up with a plan which consist of strategies in making life decisions that is very applicable in any aspect in life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
January 12, 2018, 10:41:19 AM
Both are required if one want to make in this life, it is not enough for you to be smart and not strategized and the other way round. One that want to be successful in any kind of business must know how to strategize and combine it with smartness and diligent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
January 12, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
I prefer being a strategic person than being smart because being strategic means you are not making decisions according to what you have learned in school or whats inside the book.
There are a lot of smart people out there that are not able to live a successful life.
Pages:
Jump to: