Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 40. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 26, 2017, 07:33:07 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Everything takes time to master. But at least you do have a bit of those skill. Not everyone is gifted. There are a lot of smart people who can produce money fast but doesn't know how to save money or how to use it properly. And there are people who know how to use money properly but have less production. So at least we should balance and know our weaknesses.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
December 26, 2017, 07:30:37 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Being both is better. However, I really think that a strategic person can out-smart smart people. Being smart can be worked-out, however, being strategic is a talent that you cannot develop in a short span of time. If you are strategic, you can make plans and even have back up plans even if you're plans won't work on the first place.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
December 26, 2017, 07:27:55 AM
I don't see how being smart is different from having strategic feature.
If you are smart you will realise how important is to have good strategy to achieve your goals and also to insure the back up plan if you have potential loss. To be both smart and with feeling for strategy is especialy important in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies investment.
To my beleive these two characteristics are something that every good and successful trader should have.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 07:19:53 AM
I think smart person could make the good stategic so it's better if you're becoming the smart person at first.
Activity: 154
December 26, 2017, 07:17:07 AM
Both. Strategy is the science to achieve goals. So, to be strategic, you need to have a goal; and to find the way to achieve this goal you need to be smart.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 06:58:56 AM
Indeed, both are very related and have an important role but to be an intelligent person first because by being a smart person we can think of everything with a positive and smart people there will be brilliant ideas.
while strategic is a thing that has a very beneficial impact or influence on a certain goal in the long run.
then smart people will be able to think of a good strategy.
Being a strategic is needed to become a good personality and success person in your life while become smart is not better and sometime become very dangerous for a person. So if you want to become success and respectable person then you need to become strategic.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

Being both smart and strategic here in bitcoin is important for me because bitcoin is too complex and being dependent on one of the two will not always give you an assurance that great results will come. If you are both smart and strategic, you will always be able to find ways on how you are going to achieve your goal. You can use your intellect for some informations with some of your plan b's for some troubles.
But we are discussing if you only have one choice between smart and strategy, which is thing you will choose for trading ? Cheesy. I understand your idea and of course, others also know that. Smart or strategy, for me, I need be a smart person instead of a strategic person.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 22, 2017, 10:15:20 AM

Being both smart and strategic here in bitcoin is important for me because bitcoin is too complex and being dependent on one of the two will not always give you an assurance that great results will come. If you are both smart and strategic, you will always be able to find ways on how you are going to achieve your goal. You can use your intellect for some informations with some of your plan b's for some troubles.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
December 22, 2017, 10:12:36 AM

I think being strategic is way more important than being smart because when you say that you are a strategic person, you are that kind of person who will find ways to reach your goals no matter what happen. If you are just smart, you know only a lot of thing and you will only depend on what you know leading to less improvisation for you to reach your goal. The two can also be combined which will surely lead to good outcomes.
Activity: 186
December 22, 2017, 09:05:28 AM
To be strategic means to have a goal and to work toward it. Of course, if you are smart, you'll find a way to achieve it.
Activity: 340
December 22, 2017, 08:44:18 AM

I think smart and being strategic are interrelated to each other. If you are smart you can think of the best strategy to do a specific task or whatsoever. And if you are strategic enough to do the hard things to a simple one then we can call you as smart person. But if I were to choose I'd rather choose strategic person. Strategic is very hardworking people which he can think of the best strategy to make things simple. Unlike smart, yes you are smart but some of smart people are do nothing.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
December 22, 2017, 07:51:14 AM

We can say that you are being smart if you are strategic person. I think  it is better to choose between the one who knows the answer and the one who knows how to find the answer. If we stick on it, I will probably choose the one who knows how to find the answer because unlike the other one who primarily concerns about memorizing, here the person might have the analysation skills which is more reliable into the real world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 06:45:03 AM

For me being strategic because being smart is nonsense if you cannot use it. Because for me being too much smart is gonna make you go crazy don't you heard those people that are too much smart and discovering new thing and end up getting killed or killing themselves for nothing. I am just gonna be strategic because i am gonna gain a lot of money in that and i am still gonna be successful and the most great part is i am gonna enjoy my life because i am not gonna overthing i am gonna have a lot of friends and i am bot gonna be weird
completely agree...if there is a strategy, it means that you have a maximum chance of being right...but just having a mind doesn't say about anything...it still needs to be used)
Activity: 88
Merit: 18
December 22, 2017, 06:28:53 AM
Definitively, it should be in a balance.  Smiley
Ratio is individual though and there is no such proportion thats ideal and works for everyone.
Activity: 350
December 22, 2017, 05:45:58 AM

For me being strategic because being smart is nonsense if you cannot use it. Because for me being too much smart is gonna make you go crazy don't you heard those people that are too much smart and discovering new thing and end up getting killed or killing themselves for nothing. I am just gonna be strategic because i am gonna gain a lot of money in that and i am still gonna be successful and the most great part is i am gonna enjoy my life because i am not gonna overthing i am gonna have a lot of friends and i am bot gonna be weird
Activity: 52
December 22, 2017, 12:49:51 AM
I thinky ou need to be both to be successful, not strategy without brain so one brings the other
Activity: 210
December 22, 2017, 12:49:17 AM
For me strategic person is better because this kind of person is a smart person.If you are strategic person you can easily overcome any problem you can do it immediately while smart person,this is the kind of person who is good thinker but lack of action i guess.But in Business this kind of personality is needed to grow your business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 12:38:08 AM
I think we are being a smart person, smart people type is looking for all the information is balanced, most people do not care about the new thing let alone there are official statements from many countries that bitcoin banned so as to make a lot of people do not believe with bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
December 22, 2017, 12:08:32 AM
I think that there are many types of intelligences and although a person can be a genius in sciences, can be terrible socially. However, despite of you will be naturally better in some intelligences than others, you should try to improve your worst intelligences to have a full life.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
December 21, 2017, 11:08:11 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life?

I knew persons who are top in their class, graduated with honors with awards but are not successful in life. Why? They do not know how to deal with problems in life or like what you have said they do not know how to handle money. So being a smart is not enough.

For me it is required to be a master of both things

I agree with you. A person should have both characteristics and it must be balance but you do not need to master since you’re going to be born in that way. There are smart persons but not strategic so still they are not effective. On the other hand, there are strategic persons but not smart so that their decisions or move are not always effective.
Pages:
Jump to: