Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 39. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 12:26:54 PM
I think you need both. You cannot be strategic person with being smart. The two is inseparable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 12:00:58 PM
For me Smart is being capable to solve problems. Strategic is being capable to do thing unnecessary to necessary. There is always a scale to this characteristics. If you are only in one side maybe you go down to earth. Being smart and strategic is always in balance situation. If a child is good in IQ he/ She may in trouble Vice versa to strategic. IQ and EQ must always in the same shoes but different in usage. Mastering of this two talent relationship  goes beyond the limitations. If you have just in one side you need other side also. Hard to be in unbalanced.
I cannot really define both but I think we need them both for us to become successful, a lot of my friends are smart but they actually has a low salary than those of my friend who are not well smart nor intelligent they don't have even a college diploma but they have strategy in their life, they have a business and are using their other skills they are more successful than the smarter one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 11:54:01 AM
For me Smart is being capable to solve problems. Strategic is being capable to do thing unnecessary to necessary. There is always a scale to this characteristics. If you are only in one side maybe you go down to earth. Being smart and strategic is always in balance situation. If a child is good in IQ he/ She may in trouble Vice versa to strategic. IQ and EQ must always in the same shoes but different in usage. Mastering of this two talent relationship  goes beyond the limitations. If you have just in one side you need other side also. Hard to be in unbalanced.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
December 26, 2017, 11:35:27 AM
Being smart person is easily to understand about bitcoin. And being smart is one chraracter of being clever.

But being strategic person is nice. Even if your not a smart but you have common since. Bitcoin do not require smart person just being strategic and be wise always you could work easily here in bitcoin.
Activity: 81
December 26, 2017, 11:29:43 AM
I think that and strategic are the same meaning. We cannot separate the smart from being strategic. A man who is not is smart will not able to make strategie and vise versa.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 11:27:03 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

I think I choose both smart and strategy. Having strategy in that skill is good to be an smart person as soon as you learn more to other peoples learned. You can getting smart when you have an skill and good knowledge in strategy.
If we really want to become millionaire or to achieve our goal in life of course we need to set our own strategies, for example your income is $100 then you need to have a expenses which is not higher that $100 so you need to expense at least $50 only, save the 20% and invest the 30%.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 11:06:30 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

I think I choose both smart and strategy. Having strategy in that skill is good to be an smart person as soon as you learn more to other peoples learned. You can getting smart when you have an skill and good knowledge in strategy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 26, 2017, 10:16:50 AM
I don't know if someone will agree with me but i chose strategy because i know some that are smart but chose to just stay at home maybe because of laziness and i know a few who are not that smart and even lack of education but has a good strategy in life and was able to provide very well with their family and became wealthy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 09:49:11 AM
When we want to work smartly, finish the workers well, on time and do not waste a lot of power, then all we need to do is find comfort for ourselves. Find a zone that can bring us focus in work. And ignore the disturbance. you have to find out which zone suits you, and from there you are sure to be able to work without feeling bored and not enough. You must really be in an efficient zone to work.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
December 26, 2017, 09:42:10 AM
being smart has the potential to be strategic bro.
they can both manage and earn if they are focus!
but they are not enough because Even your smart person
or strategic . no one can predict the price for the future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
December 26, 2017, 09:31:13 AM
In my opinion, they are the same. Being strategic is only one off the attributes of being a smart person. This only means that you are smart in solving problems; a person who analyze the situation very carefully, think of a solution and conduct steps in a well organized manner. But you know what, being a smart person doesn't give you an exemption for commiting mistakes because you still don't have a direct contact on that certain situation, your assumptions and the things you perceive might still not happen on actual, therefore experiences are also important for aiming success. Whether your experiences are good or bad, it doesn't matter because this will contribute for molding you as a better person.

Remember, Knowledge is not equal to Wisdom. Knowledge is all the things that you learn and stuck in your mind but Wisdom is the point where you are able to apply those learnings into real life situations.
Activity: 308
December 26, 2017, 09:17:10 AM
what kind of term is that smart, kinda like uptodate with cryptocurrency news and know when to depo and withdraw in the market? is that not strategic? i think that 2 terms that you mention in your topic is kinda same. well, i think there's need to be failed for us to be better person in the future. and of course, luck is needed too  Smiley
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 09:09:50 AM

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

If you ask me, I think the absence of smartness in being strategic would be useless. In order to come up with a great strategy, one must be smart first in generating it, otherwise the strategy would most likely fail since it has not been smartly thought of.
Activity: 32
December 26, 2017, 08:22:50 AM
I was thinking critically and hoping to give you the best answer and I conclude that being strategic person doesn't perks you of being smart and the natures of it, while on the other hand, being smart person can acquire all the possible perks of where the scenario is talking about intellectual being
Activity: 80
December 26, 2017, 08:09:29 AM
I think I would choose being smart rather than strategic. Yes strategy are made to work, but sometimes they fail. Being smart and being able to adapt to any situation can lessen a loss and can give us higher profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
December 26, 2017, 08:06:39 AM
I think both of these goes in the same way, being smart person you are also a strategic type, because you could think ways to enhance your strategies. And these two are very essential in cryptocurrency world, for us to have a brighter future witth bitcoins and other altcoins.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
December 26, 2017, 07:55:03 AM

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think being strategic is way more important here in bitcoin. If you are a strategic person, you will find ways on making things possible while if you are not strategic, you are just going to do such things the way you think it should be done. Being smart is also important but I think being strategic is way more important since bitcoin is full of complex troubles.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 07:52:59 AM
Both is required if we want to succeed in whatevery journey we take because no matter how smart you are but you don’t have any strategies then your plan will not workout. These two is a good combination specially in trading and investment.
We should have all the good qualities in order to succeed, working hard and smart is necessary because when there is bigger risk
what we have to do is to know the risk and minimize it by employing effective strategy that would help us succeed.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
December 26, 2017, 07:47:43 AM

I consider both as an important thing here and I think you can't just be smart alone or strategic alone. In doing bitcoin, both is important because it will help you deal with some troubles like in choosing which investment to join. Also you need to be both so that whenever the time comes that there's no way, you will find a way no matter what and you will be able to make it through for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 07:36:46 AM
Both is required if we want to succeed in whatevery journey we take because no matter how smart you are but you don’t have any strategies then your plan will not workout. These two is a good combination specially in trading and investment.
Pages:
Jump to: