Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 35. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 10, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I think life needs a strategy too, to manage your life to make your family comfortable and well off. I remain principled that for life we need to work. whatever the work is done with pleasure. many people just spend money on his life without thinking of his future. I think to be able to make money from my work and invest, whatever the risks. I should be able to divide my funds as daily necessities and investments. learn and keep learning to manage my life by allocating my income to family needs and investing. because I think I should prepare the needs of my children and my family
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
Smart people do not exist, only people who want to learn and work hard, smart people are people who already know before, they first understand before others understand it. Just like you learned a lot about bitcoin.

Intelligence and strategic are closely related, where you who previously studied and worked hard and will accept the results, but you need to create a reliable strategic in order not to cause harm.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
You need to be not only smart and prudent, but also have a logical mindset and a little luck that everything would work out as you want. And of course perseverance and great efficiency. And if it's lazy, then nothing happens.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:31:58 PM
There are many ways on being a smart person. Well you can attain both of being smart and strategic.
If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail. Having an information on a specific things plus a good plan on it is a
big advantage. Those qualities can get you far away.
Activity: 29
January 10, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

I guess on my own understanding that both are needs in terms of different aspects. For strategic perspective, not all the time you will be smart enough to do what's needs to be done., it's just like playing basketball and your athletic however you can't shooot the ball. Vice versa with being  a smart person. You should balance etiquette between two. You should now when and where you will apply it.
Activity: 672
January 10, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
If you are a smart man you will recognize a lot of things and will capture a lot of opportunities that you can become rich quickly. Selecting intelligence will help us achieve many results.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
January 10, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.
be smart or strategic yes of course it is not an option, we must be able to be a strategic smart person because both are very important role in life especially in business activity of course we have to be strategic smart person so that all can terrencana with intelligent and use Ability to arrange everything strategically to make it easier for us to run it and not complicated
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.

The funny thing is that being strategic actually implies that the person is smart. IMO strategy comes from experience, particularly from successful experiences. Normally that requires being reasonably smart.
The most essential thing in the market is to have a specific strategy and plan, as it will bring success to you sooner. If you are really smart and have keen observation, this is great, but if you want to develop into a long-term market, you still need a strategy with the right direction in the long run.
There were things that a person cannot really that they are smart enough, I do have a friend who were not smart in school academics but wise enough in doing decisions, some of my friends didn't even enter college school but they were fully satisfied and successful in their life.
Activity: 350
January 10, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

The funny thing is that being strategic actually implies that the person is smart. IMO strategy comes from experience, particularly from successful experiences. Normally that requires being reasonably smart.
The most essential thing in the market is to have a specific strategy and plan, as it will bring success to you sooner. If you are really smart and have keen observation, this is great, but if you want to develop into a long-term market, you still need a strategy with the right direction in the long run.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 10, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

Activity: 83
January 10, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
Being smart because eventually you will learn the thing called strategize.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 09:39:00 AM
I feel like being smart is great for when you have to like learn new things within whole spectrum of cryptocurrency. Everyday some news will pop up and then you have to react based on what happened.

But strategy is more important for the long term development of things. You need to strategize each coin you invest in and make the most out of your portfolio so that you don't screw yourself over.

Smart for short term, strategy for long term!
Activity: 392
January 10, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
That would be both. To be a successful investor we should be smart as well strategic that is a great combination. If we lack one of those qualities there would be lapses on our decision making.
I want to be a being a smart person because many people became really rich because they are a smart person and i know that when i became a smart person i can do many things to have a lot of money and i am confident that when i became a smart person is i can achieve my dream to be manager on a bounty campaign.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 10, 2018, 09:05:23 AM
I think I would choose being smart. If you are smart, it is already given that you have the ability to strategize to achieve your goals. If you are only strategic, but not smart, well that doesn’t sound right, am I correct? You can strategize all you want but there is no guarantee that it will work since you are not intellectual or smart and you can end up with stupid plans.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
January 10, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

In life we should be smart and also have a strategy in how we handle our money, even if youre smart but you dont have strategy how to handle money then your future will be wasted. Money should use in important things , in foods,shelter and everything we need so that our money will put in a good things.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
January 10, 2018, 08:59:02 AM
That would be both. To be a successful investor we should be smart as well strategic that is a great combination. If we lack one of those qualities there would be lapses on our decision making.
Activity: 33
January 10, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

If you are strategic, you most likely have the brains as well Wink.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
January 10, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
In my own opinion being smart person is advantage to make a decision in every strategy you want, when you are smart person its enough for you to know some new strategies
I am choosing to be a being strategic person, because i believe that when i became a strategic person i can totally think many strategies on how me and my family is we will have a bright future and i am confident that when i became a strategic person i can have a chance to be rich in this economy.
Activity: 117
January 10, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
For me i will choose both being smart and strategic. Being smart and strategic i guess will go with each other, because by having both virtue you do have a good future and you can do a lot of things. If you do have plenty of strategies in life good future awaits.
Activity: 462
January 10, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
I feel like a person needs a balance of both. You need to have the smartness to strategically manage your life.
Being smart and being strategic person is totally both good but if i will need to choose between this two i will choose to be a being smart person because when i am a smart person i know that i can think a wise idea to became more rich here in crypto world and when i am a smart person i can do many things in this world.
Pages:
Jump to: