Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 36. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:30:52 AM
I would choose, a strategic person. Why? Well, a person can be smart if he has been honed mainly by reading books. It can be mold by time. However, being a strategic person demands a kind of thinking that shall be innate or molded by experience. A strategic person is better than a smart person because a smart person can not survive without being able to strategize things. But a strategic peraon can survive with just his ability.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
January 10, 2018, 08:21:52 AM
Strategic will be advantageous than being smart, here is the example: When you are smart you will know that bitcoin will increase tomorrow based on charts and datas and you invested $100 on bitcoin then tomorrow bitcoin's price will be at $20000 and you earn almost 2% but when you are strategic, you dont know when will be the highest point of bitcoins price so you are monitoring it until you think that the lowest price will be that and you invested, tomorrow bitcoins price will be at $20000 so you earn for about 4%. I think this is how will be the scenario so strategic is more dependable than being smart.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
Being smart is good but being strategic is better. Being smart is not enough to handle everything, they might be smart to know everything and to know what to do in some situations but not all smart people are strategic, some can't find ways to resolve some problems, but strategic people find ways in every situations to achieve positive results. They may make mistakes sometimes but after doing mistakes, they will always find a way to resolve their mistakes as well their problems/situations.
Activity: 364
January 10, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
There different of smart people i think its depend on your goal and what you want to be in the future.Because in me im focus about my family so my strategy is to save money and invest money order to grow and can be use incoming future specially on my daughter.

Goal need strategy and strategy need smart thinking and smart thinking need a goal order to success..
  Just rotational
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 07:43:16 AM
No of course being smart is important, but that doesn't mean being smart is everything.
If you're not strategic, although you're smart you may lose some golden chances or make a wrong move.
But if you're strategic, although you're not so smart you still can figure something out and make a way of it.
But still, if you can be both, why not? It'll be very great and unbeatable combination.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 10, 2018, 07:42:03 AM
In my own opinion being smart person is advantage to make a decision in every strategy you want, when you are smart person its enough for you to know some new strategies

For me, if you're a strategic person, you're also smart. Because how can you think of other ways or strategies when you dont use your mind? This involves decision making and such. You can't be a smart person if you're not strategic, also you can't be strategic if you're not smart.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 10, 2018, 07:25:19 AM
You can't be smart without a strategy: to have a strategy, means that you have a goal, that you decide de necessary steps to achieve it, and - more over - that you put thme into action.
For this, you need to be smart!
Activity: 227
January 10, 2018, 07:01:05 AM
Strategic person can surpass a smart person. But for me, it is better to be smart then at the same time be strategic because learning is free and all you have to do is study for it so you'll learn. being strategic is in the person itself and it cannot be learned
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
January 09, 2018, 09:13:19 PM
In my own opinion being smart person is advantage to make a decision in every strategy you want, when you are smart person its enough for you to know some new strategies
Activity: 140
January 09, 2018, 08:51:45 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think its the same being smart and those who have the strategy.Both ways can be really goes doing fine if we really apply it better than we think.There are genuises who really dont know how to manage there money that leads them into something stupid.Its up to us both smart and be strategic in all aspect of our lives
Activity: 77
January 09, 2018, 08:35:46 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think, being smart person and being strategic person is related to one another. You are smart if you are strategic, you are strategic if you use your mind to think of sone solution to a problem. But I prefer to use strategic person, because smart person is sometimes tired to do anything than being strategic which thibk sone strategies to solve a particular problem. Strategic is not just only think about the solution but carefully planning to achieve what he want to achieve
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 07:01:10 PM
For me, it is being strategic. You need to be very wise in making decisions and how to manage your own. Being smart is just a bonus in being successful. You always need to prepare yourself in every risk you will make. You have to make your own strategy in earning, investing, and even saving money.
Strategic because your movement has to be carefully plan for better result, we are facing the big risk in this venture therefore
we need to be very careful so we can protect our investment and in the end we will get the success we are expecting.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

I think being a strategic person is enough already for you to make it to the point that you're earning a lot of money. You can always count on bitcoin but there are still some instances that you cannot and the only way you can is to make a way for it. If you are a strategic person, no matter how hard the obstacle is, you will still make it because you will make a plan which may work.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
January 09, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

I think both are important here in bitcoin and it would  be a good idea having both before investing on bitcoin. If you are both smart and strategic person, earnig money would not be a hard thing for you, you will be able to choose a good way to earn money and you will surely make it till the end no matter what. Bitcoin has a lot of things within it so being smart and strategic is something that is necessary.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 09, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

Everyone has certain beliefs regarding money. Normally, if you listen to people who are not rich they will tell you to be very cautious with your money, that the way to earn it is working hard and that you cannot succeed because they cannot succeed. With the right beliefs you just need common sense rather that intelligence.

Experience however cannot be substituted.
guys, there's no point in arguing on this issue, because a group of people can not have any strategies. So only the smart can be a strategic thinker.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 09, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

Everyone has certain beliefs regarding money. Normally, if you listen to people who are not rich they will tell you to be very cautious with your money, that the way to earn it is working hard and that you cannot succeed because they cannot succeed. With the right beliefs you just need common sense rather that intelligence.

Experience however cannot be substituted.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
January 09, 2018, 04:15:27 PM
Anyone can be rich if they are very willing to work hard each day and have a time management to fulfill their duties, Becoming rich is not a destiny it only means that anyone can earn money as long as they work hard each day.
For to be successful in life you have to be behave like strategically or as well as act like smart person. In short if I explain it it’s a mix of both characteristics, to be successful person in a life.  Because being a good businessman we know that every business have its own strategy plan and to be a smart businessman and grab a huge market share we have to behave smartly at took our decision with active and smartly. And one last but not the least important ingredient is management, a good manager is a success for every business.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 06, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
being smart is just one of qualifications needed to become successful.

The second would be luck, thats an obvious thing. Some smart people are too dumb to realize that they have the opportunity of getting better life so some luck in your life would be great

strategy is how you can apply your knowledge on your own way..

Fact is that the most successful people is going to be those who are smart but lazy because he will tend to find shortcut to most things. It doesnt matter if you are smart or being strategic if you cant find the fastest solution for problems
Activity: 22
January 06, 2018, 02:55:47 PM
For me, it is being strategic. You need to be very wise in making decisions and how to manage your own. Being smart is just a bonus in being successful. You always need to prepare yourself in every risk you will make. You have to make your own strategy in earning, investing, and even saving money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 02:24:06 PM
I have always felt that being a strategic person adds you a lot of things into your life, as an example strategy is what makes to distinguish a commander and a soldier.
Pages:
Jump to: