Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 37. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 02:13:42 PM
Thinking about our own intelligence or lets say trying to be the perspector of your own, trying to learn something out of it is not that easy i think.
Got time to think about it?
does not matter !
Falling down into the ground, right down there at the bottom is the person catching back up

Aren't we all kind of trying to make the best moves  Grin

Retrospective wise it does not matter.
Be present and live the future baby !! 
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 01:57:21 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

being smart is just one of qualifications needed to become successful.
strategy is how you can apply your knowledge on your own way..
this 2 is always together,if your only smart but no stategy i dont think it will work.this is just only my oppinion.
Activity: 230
January 06, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
I think being smart is not a guarantee of being a successful person, because smart people work with people who hire them. look ahead at the middle school high school, my non-respected classmates are more materially and financially successful than those who make it to the top of the class with good grades. Better to think many strategize than you are clever just with material stack up in class. life is always changing but seeking your identity to succeed and hire smart people for success.
Activity: 4
January 06, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
Well being strategic is disadvantaged to a smart person since being smart is mentally knowing a lot of things and that simply covers being strategic.
Well you are having different way of thinking and so do I. for me strategic person could have more capability of earning money. If we are having strategy then we can make more money and more profit. I have learned many of strategy in bitcoin investment and I have a good experience now and I am happy that I am making good income now with very short time and it is just because of being strategic.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
January 03, 2018, 04:31:32 AM
Actually if you are a smart person you could be a strategic one too, because a smart person knows when and how to move right, you could always calculate your moves if it will succeed or not, so for me id rather be both, smart and strategic because it will help me a lot😃

Yes I agree with you because if you are smart, you can find the best strategy so being smart and strategic must go together.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 01:10:32 AM
Actually if you are a smart person you could be a strategic one too, because a smart person knows when and how to move right, you could always calculate your moves if it will succeed or not, so for me id rather be both, smart and strategic because it will help me a lot😃
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 12:50:06 AM
I feel like a person needs a balance of both. You need to have the smartness to strategically manage your life.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 02, 2018, 04:16:13 AM
for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.
For me is strategic. Even if you are a smart person and have no strategy you are nothing. Strategic people means they are knowledgable in other word smart too. Strategic people earn a lot than smart ones.
You guys are confused. Someone can still have strategies even if they are not smart, but the only difference is that people who are not smart can hardly come up with good strategies, all their strategies are mostly stupid ones. But when you’re smart, you make good plans. So being smart is the number one thing. Strategy is a necessity, to prove you’re smart.
Activity: 126
January 01, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
There are billions of smart & talented people on this planet.

How people choose to harness and apply the talent and smarts they have is what makes a difference.

Intelligence and talent are not unique traits. Those by themselves may not be enough for most to achieve their goals.

Totally agree with you  Grin
Activity: 616
January 01, 2018, 09:37:12 AM
being smart is not good for you, how about smart people that can't use their smart for handling their money, to process their money, that need a creative and diligent people, what happen if the smart people just use their smart for counting some math and other number, its a useless hahaha
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 09:18:12 AM
In my own point of view, smart person or a strategic is both the same, being a smart person easily handy in any situation, a wise decision. Is both aiming for a certain goals to earn goods and we'll planned.
yes that's right, nowadays many people are smart and have smart strategy, so we need not worry, more and more smart and smart people, sometimes make our country can grow well. different from the old days, today that most people have or have a college education.
Activity: 98
January 01, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
In my own point of view, smart person or a strategic is both the same, being a smart person easily handy in any situation, a wise decision. Is both aiming for a certain goals to earn goods and we'll planned.
Activity: 10
January 01, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

you must be smart when using bitcoin because when you just holding you lost more than you gain. it is better to know how to using your bitcoin more than just hold and buy more of coins
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

If I were to choose , I's choose both. Being a smart person requires the ability to apply different strategies. I think it would be more effective to accomplish something if we do it with different strategies. We must be wise enough to accomplish every tasks and be strategic to finish every obstacles in life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
January 01, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
I think that in every game and especially in business you need more than that as a specific plan. I do not deny the intelligence to help you make sensible and effective decisions but for sustainable and long-term development you need a concrete plan step by step to achieve the goal as soon as possible. I am also working on my plan and I hope that it will be implemented as planned.
Activity: 12
January 01, 2018, 07:55:39 AM
You can't be smart without to be strategic: "strategy" means you have a goal and a plan to achieve it (and for this of course you need to be smart)
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
every human being has their own merits only if they want to succeed intelligence is the main capital that must be possessed by every human being and strategic is a talent that is not owned by all human because strategic is a choice to determine something properly and good and it takes special ability to do it . then it is strategically better than relying on intelligence alone.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 01, 2018, 07:47:34 AM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.

Yes i agree without smart and strategy you cannot do your main opportunity or your main goal in crypto currency even you are lucky,in your daily job or as a bitcoiners you need to be smart because these job is very hard you need to know a lot of i dea to become successfull in crypto currency,and also you need a strategy to do your work easly and to be succeed in your ambition to become a successfull in your investment and to fulfill your ambition in life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
Being Smart or Strategic.
yes maybe, i want to be like this ..
But i must realize my ability in in starting to become a strategic or experienced tinngi. Choosing someone who is smart with the ability to produce btc, he is a long-time expert in bitcoin, so he has many ways to get bitcoin .. while I just learned the knowledge about how to in bitcoin ..

It took a long time so I can become a successful and strategic person, as has been successful with btc.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
If you are being strategic it means that you have to predict someones moves in the future and to hopw for the best. But in real life all the strategies often falls down and you run with your heart and everything you can. So i would choose to be smart.
Pages:
Jump to: