Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 4. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 7
April 14, 2018, 10:39:27 PM
I think both of you are going to be thinking you know what you want to know you can be wise too but you need to be patient with patience to get what you want to achieve in order to do what you want to be in the same way as one's human traits that you are so devastated when you're in the mood.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
April 14, 2018, 08:51:30 PM
Why not be both? Be a smart person and a strategic one. You can be the person who continues to learn everyday that makes that person more knowledgeable. And you can be strategic in life using those knowledges. We can try to balance these two things because having these two can have significant positive effects to one's life. Just always be smart and strategic in handling the life you continues to strive on.
You can actually be both, when you have a lot of strategy on doing something that will add up on your knowledge, thus make you smart. We always need the knowledge in bitcoin and we also need to be strategic when we do some trading or other stuff in our life. If you'll continue living everyday in a strategic way, everything will be better and you'll get a lot smarter.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 05:57:15 PM
It is good to be strategic, but in my opinion, if you wuold not be flexible, in other words actually smart, there is a risk to hold to your strategy when it already would stop working.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 05:37:56 PM
Why not be both? Be a smart person and a strategic one. You can be the person who continues to learn everyday that makes that person more knowledgeable. And you can be strategic in life using those knowledges. We can try to balance these two things because having these two can have significant positive effects to one's life. Just always be smart and strategic in handling the life you continues to strive on.
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 04:06:54 PM
The best current campaign that I know of is Marinecoin.  You get 20,000 MTC for helping to promote their new ico.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone gets a fair chance to earn plenty of MTC.  It is some work but for 20K new coins from a blockchain project with huge potential.  You seriously don’t want to miss this chance.  iot - time tested - value - community -  See for yourself  here     marineco.in/ico
Activity: 66
April 14, 2018, 12:50:23 PM
I don't see how being smart is different from having strategic feature.
If you are smart you will realise how important is to have good strategy to achieve your goals and also to insure the back up plan if you have potential loss. To be both smart and with feeling for strategy is especialy important in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies investment.
To my beleive these two characteristics are something that every good and successful trader should have.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
April 14, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
For me, both sides are essential, and I want to pick both sides, but if you still want to compare and to choose one, I will decide to become a smart person than a strategic person.  As an intelligent person, you can study to become a strategic person. I know that all intelligent person can become a strategic person if they are determined to become one because they have the intelligence to do it. Smiley
Activity: 42
April 14, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
Smart people become very attached to their picture of a “right” or “best” answer. They don’t realize there are different “right” answers depending on one’s criteria. Smart may value completeness, but being strategic value speed. so complete solution won’t be best  if it takes forever. People attached to their picture of right can’t effectively solve problems or negotiate goals in situations where others have their own interests. That limits the scope of their potential impact.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
April 14, 2018, 07:09:30 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Smart plus strategic person can result in a huge of money. As you said both, they are required to be master, that right.  In this present generation. What are your going to do with smart if you are not strategic?  The best example is Bill Gates; both use the smart and strategic person in order to achieve the goal.  Success is needed 50% being smart and 50% strategic.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 05:00:49 AM
I think strategy is important in the Crypto market. If you invest without a reasonable strategy you will easily lose money in the business. So let's improve our knowledge now, to prepare for a difficult Crypto market in the near future.
Of course, without strategy you are like investing in a big risk venture where you have a lesser chance.
To be successful here, it is required that you are smart because the market is very unpredictable and therefore you make a research to make good decision making.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
April 14, 2018, 12:58:51 AM
I think strategy is important in the Crypto market. If you invest without a reasonable strategy you will easily lose money in the business. So let's improve our knowledge now, to prepare for a difficult Crypto market in the near future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:56:39 AM
I will take both because being smart person comes with strategy I can't compare it's just the same for me. If you don't make a plan for yourself that I'm doing before you lead yourself in nothing. I mean it possible that you will always learn in your mistakes but if you make a plan you will learn from not regretting in something wrong that you did before.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 12:38:23 AM
Set Financial Goals. For some, nothing is more exciting than setting aside some money to buy a house with three white fenced bedrooms. Other dreams flew across the world. It is true that having a goal will definitely make it easier to manage personal finances. It will also be the motivation to collect income
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 12:31:51 AM
Strategic person is one of intelligence in the world. Smart person is not all strategic. Both are required to have in one person to face the life full of challenges with strategic and being smart. Smart can apply in unnecessary things while strategic can apply in unnecessary also to make things necessary.

Indeed. Being strategic requiring plan to achieve our goal and strategic always aware on any possibility. But become strategic and smart is powerfull power if we want to achieve our goal more faster and more sustainable
Activity: 525
April 14, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I think there are similarities and interconnected between smart people and strategic people, smart people must have a mature strategy, and people who can make a strategy is a smart person.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 14, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
i will be choosing both of them because being strategic and smart are both the same in terms of business because for you to earn good money in your business you need to be smart in thinking products to have more customers while being strategic you need to think a strategy or a plan to process your business wisely.
yes, if we can choose both because mutually supportive. with a smart person so that person will think right strategy to achieve maximum results, so it will be more effective and efficient
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

I think strategic is the best way to do something in life before you go enter in different kinds of significant thing like business, although smart is important to us but it depends upon the situation on where did you use it.
Activity: 139
April 13, 2018, 09:30:08 PM
Smart people are people who can strategically manage bitcoin, and need to know also that smart people have different ways of thinking with ordinary people, smart people are usually more calm and have their own way, even people around him do not realize that the person is a smart person.
Activity: 7
April 13, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
Perhaps at the level of finance an intelligent person is worth much more and will make better decisions, but definitely in terms of investments: Bitcoin must be managed by a strategic person.
Activity: 5
April 13, 2018, 06:36:53 PM
An intelligent person will have enough patience to formulate his own strategy, make a profit and also take advantage of the losses.
Pages:
Jump to: