Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin - page 9. (Read 9003 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
Now many altcoins are at the bottom, so many have a chance to show great growth. You can select several of them.

I select Ethereum and Ripple because these two altcoins showing greatly in value than the others. These two alts are best for long term investment with great profit awaiting in the future. And promisingly these (ETH and XRP) altcoins also keep always closer to where bitcoin in positioned. So, it's demand will probably grow high in the cryptocurrency market.
I like ETH and RIP I do not like it so much. If I choose to invest then I prefer NEO than RIP. I see the stability and recovery of NEO well. do you think so ?
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
As for me, number 1 is still ethereum. It is a role model for other projects. Besides eth, a good investment is neo, eos, deeponion. These coins have good prospects to become a competitor to eth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
Now many altcoins are at the bottom, so many have a chance to show great growth. You can select several of them.

I select Ethereum and Ripple because these two altcoins showing greatly in value than the others. These two alts are best for long term investment with great profit awaiting in the future. And promisingly these (ETH and XRP) altcoins also keep always closer to where bitcoin in positioned. So, it's demand will probably grow high in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
There are a lot of best subcodes, but some of them are more likely to reveal themselves, for example the waves are talking too much.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
April 11, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
I agree with you. Ephyrium is a very promising currency. It is this coin worth buying for a long term. Bitcoin may also be suitable for this. I generally like your choice!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 10, 2018, 05:59:47 AM
You missed NEO  Wink
I still have trouble using NEO, should I deposit before using NEO? Because I follow some bounty using NEO, until now I have not received tokens
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
NEO - this crypto is undervalued and is ready for big growth
We all have our favourites,both safe coins and those we are willing to take a risk on,
so check the main coins that will not lose and perhaps risk a bit on others.

Verge:Privacy as a choice.A secure and anonymous cryptocurrency.Built with focus on privacy.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 10, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

Indeed, this is a good opportunity to increase the pile of my PoS investments and let them grow while I wait for the market recovery.

The best assets for long term holding are the PoS v3 ones, and ETH because it will eventually shift from PoW to PoS.
Activity: 30
April 09, 2018, 03:25:27 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 03:11:44 PM
My number one is of course ethereum. Then comes neo with me and then universa token. These three will bring very good winnings in the next 2 years. And when the waves platform is complete, waves will be my fourth favorite in 2018
Activity: 103
April 09, 2018, 02:46:56 PM
The best Altcoin currently I think is Etherum. I see the graph of the rising etherum movement and its decline not significant, but it always shows its rise. So this coin I think is safe to invest, with the price is not too expensive, he also has the potential and good quality for the future. In addition, if etherum is falling in price, the decline is also insignificant. So it will not disappoint its users.
Activity: 76
April 09, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
Right now I think DeepOnion, because everybody hodles it. Only down 30% while eth 50-60. Neo and cardano are solid, just have to wait!

DeepOnion is not the best, but not the worst case. DeepOnion has perspectives and technical side, it is an operating project with huge prospects, but here only long investments in coins will do.
Activity: 95
April 09, 2018, 10:52:21 AM
Yes, if you have the opportunity to invest in the altcoin in the crypto market, you should invest in ETH because the price is very low under $ 400, this is a great opportunity to own it. ETH is a safe and great coin, I hope it will soon recover and thrive in the future and it will bring great profit for you.
Activity: 94
April 09, 2018, 09:15:42 AM
Currently on the market there are many good altcoin to invest, but I think the best altcoin to this point is just ETH. Now the low ETH price is an opportunity for you to invest in it, because ETH has great potential and is used by ICO projects and it is very safe for your investment, I hope ETH will Make great profits when the price rebounds and thrives in the future.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 01:57:52 PM
Heard of SKY, but it is too expensive. Not sure if I ll get it. Actually, it has a low supply which compensates the price. 100m cap is also perfect.

I prefer other low market solid coins.
I also have Marinecoin 450000, I liked the idea but it is not the best alt. I needs improvement, but why not in a couple of years?

Ethereum is a great alt. NEO is also great.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
April 08, 2018, 01:45:03 PM
$SKY
DYOR
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
Here’s a new one for 2018 Marinecoin, MTC. Lots of great features designed into this coin. They are using time dilution technology to make sure everyone has a fair chance of earning MTC. 20,000 MTC to help promote AI project. They can be purchased also at very low prices currently. That won’t last long this one is designed to grow slowly rather than a moon shot. value - fair distribution - time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - community - Check it out here marinecoin/in

This coin is an old one, theres only a second Chance to grow...i have some Coins only by an Airdrop 450,000 Mtc but worth are nothing
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 01:19:41 PM
Altcoin is very much alive so far, and I think the best altcoin today eth, the most profitable until now there is no altcoin that provides a good platform to post the fore, coins have the potential to multiply its value up to three times in the future, it which I have excess, and did not rule out will be replaced by other altcoin as well, because it is a lot of success so far.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 08, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
I choose NEO as the best penny for investing today, they will be potential coin and thrive in the future. You buy and hold at this time, the price of the altcoin is plummeting. So buy now is the most sensible.
Pages:
Jump to: