Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 15. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:38:09 PM
any suggestions im new at trading
Altcoin is best for you to invest in Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, Tron, Waves, and Ripple. Yes all the coins I mentioned are worth your investment assets.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
There are a lot of coins in where you can invest at the moment, but i would go for those that are on the top 10 of coinmarket, or i would just go to Idex and i would buy all those tokens that have been released during the last few days, most of them are cheap
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:53:28 PM
Today is good position for those who want to buy ADC. ADC was created to become a rotating currency in the investment to develop Asian countries. We want to share investment opportunities in Asian developing countries.
Activity: 135
July 13, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
INGOT Coin, they said that their intention is to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Since day one INGOT Coin has been tirelessly working on our mission and today we have some big news to share with you. They started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting our soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. They proudly announce that IngotCoin Pre-ICO is officially closed. They have successfully raised $40,000,000 USD from 6.273 true visionaries. I congratulate those investors & believers who participated in our pre-ICO campaign. IngotCoin team is grateful for your trust in our project and proud to launch a decentralized financial ecosystem together with you. They’re always reaching higher at INGOT Coin, so team has set our sights on reaching the hard cap. INGOT Coin ICO will continue until August 11, in the meantime we’re working on overdrive to continually reach a larger audience and meet the hard cap. The chance is yours to invest in INGOT Coin's ICO and have access to IC's all-inclusive Ecosystem. INGOT Coin aims to be one of the top ten cryptocurrencies. This will give INGOT Coin a greater chance to accelerate our development and spread our vision globally. The Ingot Coin ICO begins is alive now and ends on 11th August 2018.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 08:53:42 AM
Market is going down again, we are in bear trend and I think you should buy top of 10 coins that is better way than others.
It's still not a bad buy, but it's better to do your portfolio better and spend more time on it than then regret that something was bought in vain or expensive. Because it seems to me that now it is not necessary to do so.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 12, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
Right now is a great time for you to invest in the cryptocurry market. At present prices of Bitcoin and all altcoin are very low, you should buy and hold before the price increases. The altcoin that I recommend you buy is EOS and Monero. EOS is one of the most capitalized altcoin, EOS owns the professional leadership team, EOS blockchain is also perfect. EOS is worth the investment. Monero has good security, no one can find the information of Monero users. If one day the crypto market is controlled, I believe Monero will be more popular and have higher value
Activity: 110
July 12, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
Market is going down again, we are in bear trend and I think you should buy top of 10 coins that is better way than others.
Activity: 105
July 12, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
Spl.yt’s infrastructure helps online retailers to connect to the blockchain and utilize smart contract technology for maintaining, listing, and selling the best products online. The blockchain helps with transparent and secure transactions while Spl.yt’s smart contracts enable consumers to do things like fractionally purchase any item that is impractical to buy on their own (think yachts or even planes).
You can imagine how this new tech will be useful in your daily life by accessing our alpha to imagine. There, you will see a dashboard with a user’s identifying info and stats, such as email address, wallet address of SAT tokens, and balances. Across the top are three clickable menu options: ALL LISTINGS, SUBMIT LISTINGS and MY PURCHASES. And under that is a handy search bar to help you find what you’re looking for. Once a buyer decides on an item, making a purchase is quick and easy using SAT tokens. As you can see SATs, are automatically deducted from your total balance once you buy an item. These features and more are available to any marketplace who leverages the power of decentralization by linking to our easy-to-use SDKs.
Further, if you click CHECK MARKET II, you will see how buyers are not limited to any specific marketplace as any Spl.yt-powered marketplace has the same inventory. This gives every buyer the best options for finding the best product at the best price without having to browse multiple stores.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
July 12, 2018, 05:40:48 AM
Yes if you can choose a nice coin naturally it is very good for the development of your money. Currently, Altcoin is used for day trading and many people prefer it because profits can be obtained per day. And if I invest certainly prefer in BTC because very high volumes and this became very popular among the public.
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 05:28:57 AM
In my opinion, ETH, this is the most potential coin in the market, they are the second coin in CMC, and also the coin has the potential to compete with BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 12, 2018, 05:03:17 AM
I beleive Tezos is #1 now to invest because it's listed on small volumes exchangses like Gate and HitBTC only and have big chances to be listed on bigger exchanges soon. Tezos is in TOP-20 on coinmarketcap now and every exchange will get huge trading fees profits after listing it.
Activity: 91
July 12, 2018, 03:19:31 AM
I will choose bitcoin gold to trade on the new one.The price of Bitcoin gold reached $474.395 in December last year.So now you can buy bitcoin gold.I think the price will increase by the end of this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:04:14 AM
Usually I personally when looking for a coin I will see the potential and also do a review of the coin is whether it has considerable potential or not. because now many coins and tokens are scam. but actually altcoin is great for investment
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 02:57:44 AM
At the moment, I still consider cryptocurrency as a very successful and promising investment. And I am fully confident that it will give a good profit. There are risks in any financial transactions. You can invest in the top 5 coins for five years, the profit will be unambiguous.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 02:38:03 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 02:28:50 AM
Lots of coins that have the potential to improve and skyrocket at the end of the year, but the experience of a lot of proven coins and tokens like Centra and Titanium BAR keeps us constantly on the alert, and I think the safest way is to invest on a coin that already has a big marketcap or top 20.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 12, 2018, 12:53:24 AM
What do you want to happen? you want to trade or invest in altcoin?
If you want to invest in altcoin, you may do buying altcoins then hold it for long time. But you should be careful for selecting that, because most of altcoins nowadays are scam or not legit.
Activity: 118
July 12, 2018, 12:21:11 AM
to invest I still choose Ethereum, Ethereum is my favorite altcoin, I see the development of Ethereum better than other altcoin and also the price is stable enough suitable for my use of investment in long term.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 07:35:05 PM
I would recommend ICON !

ICON - a project that has already experienced huge gains, but it's still got some way to go. Currently, it's not even traded on Korean exchanges, which is just nuts.For those of you not familiar with Icon, here's the TL:DR: Similar to Neo, or IBM's Hyperledger, Icon is designed to be a large scale ecosystem.Their vision is to allow many different private and public blockchains to work together, such as universities, banks, hospitals, schools. The idea is that they can all share information together via Icon and other partners like Wanchain.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 06:14:35 PM
Well the best altcoin I am optimistic about is asura coin, though the ico is on right now.. Read why I think the project is worth your investment.
https://twitter.com/AsuraCoin/status/1016724121973972993
Pages:
Jump to: